Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 7

+4
FlashFreak22
JPB18
me naam is m
Darkwing
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode 7 Empty Episode 7

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-03, 00:24

(ok, time for a change in plotlines.... also, for this first post, I'm going to play some characters, so please don't hurt me!!!!)

*It had taken almost a year, but they had finally found it. Mallor and Terra chipped away at the ice covering the large stone device. Things had been chaotic at first, they had at first no idea where to start or what to do. IT was Mallor who had devised the plan. Mallor knew that secrets lay with former captain Frank Williams, but dmagae had been done. They had been trapped in the year 3542, over a thousand years from their present. Terra wiped frost off of the chronometer*

Terra: We only have a few more minutes before we lose the window

Mallor: Can't dig much faster!

*The only option that Mallor could have foreseen was the device. It was of ancient legend and myth, but here it was, a perfectly capable time machine, or so he hoped. This was their last chance to go back in time, to attempt to set things right.

At first they sought to find Rivers, but that proved to be nearly impossible, James had taken him, taken him for good, the chances of finding Rivers again was slim, very slim, but to go back to Frank Williams, to perhaps enlist him as an ally, that was a much easier task, or so it had seemed at first.

The clock was ticking, the machine only works once a year, and they had been lucky enough to find it in time, it was a matter of digging it out and learning how to use it in time*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 Empty Re: Episode 7

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-03, 05:25

(I likies! Smile )
(Okay... I won't kill you this time... Not yet anyway. Twisted Evil )
(I realize the possible difficulties in writing the rest in right now... however, it would be a perfect moment right now to write in Leach with a clean sheet.)

Mallor growled. "Dang, where's a freaking flamethrower when you need one?"
He slammed his fist into the ice, but it only merely cracked. Suddenly they heard something from within the ice.
"Listen..."

Last edited by me naam is m on 2009-05-03, 10:44; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-05-03, 08:18

I was at a bridge of a new ship... the Federation gave us a ship to use until they discover a way to return home... I was promoted... to Captain... and they gave me a ship to play... But I was still under orders of Rivers... this new federation gave him a battlegroup... and we where charged of mantaining relation with the Vixens... The Freedom was a fine ship... but being even the Security Officer/Weapons Officer of the Darkwing was better... oh well... "C'est la vie"
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-03, 10:49

Alex walked through the purple lit hallways of the Dominion ship. It had taken a long time, but Shaszu, Padago, William, and Alex had worked together and captured a small fleet of Dominion ships. First they had taken 3 fighters from the Battleship and destroyed it's hyperdrive, and when a smaller, more manageable ship came, they boarded it. They had gone around collecting a small, highly trained army who were willing to fight the Dominion without the public knowing, no prestige or fame. Alex arrived at the bridge to the battleship and called out for a status report. James, at the weapons station. "Weapons are in the green sir. Shields at 100%." William, at engineering. "Engines are hot and ready to go on your mark." Padago, at security. "Crew is happy and only 2 fights in this year sir." Husad, at communications. "Comm channels are cleared of all un necessary calls/communiques." Adria, at navigation. "We're on our course sir." And Shasza, at sensors. "Sir... picking up an abnormal energy spike."

"Can you determine the source?"

"We can find what direction it came from, but not how far. If I knew what type of radiation, and I had the exact amount of energy coming from it, maybe. But this is something we've never seen before. For all we know it could be a ship in space."

"Is it dangerous?"

"Probably. But the power levels are very low, so the radiation could be easily blocked by even simple HAZMAT suits."

"Do a triangulation with the fleet."

"Aye sir."

Alex stared out into space, a majestic sight floating in front of him. Three Dominion Battleships, including his, more than a dozen cruisers, and more fighters than he cared to count. At this rate, they'd run out of Jem'Hadar and their ships before they ran out to life.

"Sir? We have the coordinates. It's on Dominion starmaps, but not Fed."

"Show me the planet."

A holographic display of a blue-white planet rose from the pedestal.

"Unknown designation, it's an ice planet, heavily scarred. Only four indigenous life forms. One of them melts ice and heats it for comfort. They create huge tunnels to travel. Very unstable. Approximately 2.3 million kilometers, pole to pole."

"Very good. Alert me if-"

"-ery unstable. Approximately 2.3 million kilometers, pole to pole."

Alex frowned.

"Something wrong sir?"

"N-nothing."

"Ok. Should I alert you if I- Another energy spike! More powerful."

"That's it. All ships jump to the rendezvous point, than go to the planet. We're going to end what ever's trying to give the entire galaxy radiation poisoning.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1510
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-05-03, 11:12

*the mission of the dominion scientist was a success. rotakon had successfully been cloned. and thanks to cardassian technology and a couple of curious rebel vixens, he remembered everything. he truly WAS rotakon. and it could not have been done if those vixens didnt find a group of uncloned vorta! but he only had a fleet of 18 ships. he must find a way to get the other 8000 to this time period! he MUST!*

(note: perhaps tim johnson could come back into this rp some time soon!)
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-03, 11:52

I was with Mallor and Terra. As i was never officially listed as crew in the Darkwing I had no place. Mallor took me as his personal assistant until I had a place.

(Is this fine with everyone. if not PM me. it was the only way i could think of to write myself in.)
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-03, 12:02

(meh, i s'pose it's okay with me... think we already got enough ship captains already anyway.)
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-03, 12:04

(exactly)
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-03, 17:13

Terra kicked at the ice again, sending a crack through it. This wasn't going to work out at all. The Vixerian fleet waited over the planet, keeping any unwanted visitors at bay. Terra's mind was clearing from the fog that seemed to be there. She knew someone was a traitor to the crown.. and all signs pointed to Kaliandra.
"How long till we break this ice? Leach, did you bring anything to crack this ice?"
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-03, 17:36

A loud noise like that of shattering glass erupted. Suddenly the ice started glowing in the brightest blue.
"Ehm... Terra, are you sure you've got the time right? The device is already pre-activating! It's already gearing up!"
A crack appeared in the ice. End another. And more...
"Well, that solves our 'breaking the ice' problem, i suppose. Put on your sunglasses and your tanning lotion, because there will be quite a lot of UV and infrared."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-03, 17:59

The fleet was in hyperspace as Shasza called out to Alex. "Sir? Geting a massive energy reading now. The heat from the radiation might even be able to destroy the ice."

"We'd better hurry."

Twenty seconds later the Battleship shuddered and slowed to a stop.

"We've dropped out of hyper space. Sensors indicate fractures all around the planet! If the energy keeps rising, it might even shatter."

Alex paused. "If the radiation becomes deadly, destroy it."

"Aye, sir!"

Shasza called out again. "Uh, sir? It wouldn't be a good idea to blow up the planet."

"What is it?"

"Detecting 3 life signs. From their strength we can assume sentient, and humanoid. Two are far stronger than the other one, so we can assume the third is human with our weaker physical bodies."

"Land a scout party and two platoons. Warn them of our approach so they don't try to kill us, and also tell them that if they stay on that thing much longer they'll start glowing."
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-03, 18:56

The Vixerian fleet in space opened fire on the Battleship. It was of Dominion origin so there mission was shoot first to disable then ask questions later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terra grabbed the device as the ice finally cracked open
"Terra to Shadow, beam us up! NOW!!"
Terra grabbed Mallor and Leach as the Shadow complied.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-03, 19:13

Damage warnings flared to life as crew members ran around.

"General quarters! Man you battle stations! This is not a drill!"

Alex turned to Padago. "Get fire fighting teams to damaged sections! I want everyone out of a potentially deadly area immediately. Raise shields!

Energy blasts began dissipating against the shields.

"Husad, get me a comm channel to the Vixerian fleet. Fall back out of weapons range. When shields go, jump to hyperspace. Tell the fighters to withdraw. I don't want anyone to return fire! If they ignore our hails, give me a channel to the people on the ground."
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-03, 19:23

JPB18 wrote:I was at a bridge of a new ship... the Federation gave us a ship to use until they discover a way to return home... I was promoted... to Captain... and they gave me a ship to play... But I was still under orders of Rivers... this new federation gave him a battlegroup... and we where charged of mantaining relation with the Vixens... The Freedom was a fine ship... but being even the Security Officer/Weapons Officer of the Darkwing was better... oh well... "C'est la vie"

um, please don't call it the Darkwing. I don't there to be a Darkwing for a little while, just something I'm going to try and play later...
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-03, 19:25

ok, and because i think some people don't know this, this episode takes place a year after episode 6, James and Rivers aren't in the picture atm
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-03, 19:44

Darkwing wrote:
JPB18 wrote:The Freedom was a fine ship... but being even the Security Officer/Weapons Officer of the Darkwing was better... oh well... "C'est la vie"

um, please don't call it the Darkwing. I don't there to be a Darkwing for a little while, just something I'm going to try and play later...
(he does not. he's on the Freedom, thinking of his former position on the darkwing.)

(about the last comment, that should be obvious. just read the first post.)

Immediately as he rematerialized Mallor grabbed the device and laid it on a table.
"Okay, considering your little miscalculation on the time i think er got less than a minute to insert the coordinates. Then there's a waiting time of about half an hour. After that we just need to activate it at any moment. Inserting coordinates luckily is a lot easier an a lot more accurate than the way you used to get here."
He laid his hand on it and closed his eyes.

Last edited by me naam is m on 2009-05-05, 11:53; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-03, 22:08

"just saying but, There is a dominion cruzer in orbit. And the planet is going to fall apart. Is that how this is supposed to work?"

I thought about how much has changed in the last year. (end of episode 5)
I was considered dead as far as the federation knew, still am. I've seen so much. done so much. Learned more than i ever did at the academy. Should rank more than Ensign considering my experience I am perfectly fine with that (In other words don't change it) . I began thinking about what would happen when i got back.

(I think that i should remain "dead")

(sry if I switch points of view or the tense ever)
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-03, 23:40

Three bombers chased after the battleship, aiming their payload at the engines.
--------------------------------------------

Terra watched Mallor as the device glowed a bit. The fleet was all ready for the transport.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-04, 00:57

*The device was pulsating blue, energy began swirling around it. small dials began to spin. Mallor eyed it in anger, the spinning part wasn't supposed to happen, they were beginning to get confusing. times and coordinates had to be put in at exactly the right spot at exactly the right time, it was a shot in a million.......

.........1300 years earlier............
The Darkwing was rattling at the seams, sparks shooting everywhere. The ship was only experimental at warp 12, speeds thought to be impossible, but they were doing it, they had to if they wanted to live! The Arton Expanse was ripping itself apart, the life was angry, Williams had managed to pi** it off enough by defying it right to its face. What had this been? The Admiral had told him to make first contact and a deal, but this was not what Williams had had in mind. This creature wanted to devour this entire universe and everything in it! Surely the Admiral hadn't been fooled like Williams had been. It figured only one way, it was a trap. Commander Milne was dead, as was most of the crew. The Admiral must have seen that coming, he had planned it that way. If they died, no one would live to tell the truth. Captain Williams clenched his fist around the chair*

Lt Rivers! Push it, harder! We have less then ten seconds before this beast devours us and this region of space whole!!!!

Rivers: We're pushing the speed limit sir! Frankly I'm surprised we're not dead yet!

Williams: Don't speak too soon Rivers!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-04, 08:05

Leach54 wrote:Should rank more than Ensign
( officially Mallor still is an ensign too. XD )

Mallor grunted. "Hngrrr, i knew there's some distortion at the destination point, but this bad... the Arton expanse must be stronger than i thought!"
He laid another hand on the device. A spark jumped from it to his fingertip and his hair stood straight up from the static electricity.
"Must... divert excess energy without irradiating the whole... solar system or... blowing something up!"

A large flash of lightning erupted from the device and hit Mallor. He lit up like a bright TL lamp and the whole room was lighted. A loud bang sounded and the lights went out.

Several seconds of silence and darkness lasted before two yellowish green-grey eyes opened and reflected the little light that was still coming from the now only softly glowing device. Mallor slowly got up.
"Everyone okay?"

me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-04, 11:14

The lights came back on as Terra stood up, dizzy.
"Helm, report."
Helm: Everyone is fine Queen. Only three bombers are not accounted for. We are currently tracking a ship being followed by.. oh no.... THEY ARE COMING RIGHT AT US!! Raising shields and charging weapons. It seems like whatever is following the ship is not friendly.
"Alright. Mallor, Leach, to the bridge. NOW!"
Terra almost dragged Mallor and Leach with her as she ran to the bridge, the device on her belt.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-04, 14:59

Mallor entered the bridge with Terra and Leach and leaned against the wall, looking at the viewscreen and the huge holographic table in the middle.
"Can anyone get a clear visual and a identification on of that ship? If need be, use the combined scanning data of our whole fleet."
He brushed the fur of his shoulders flat and grabbed a watch. He set the time to wait for activation.

Last edited by me naam is m on 2009-05-05, 11:54; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-04, 17:18

*Williams spun around*

What is that?!

Rivers: Seems like some sort of anamoly, it's adding to the turbulence!

*Williams held onto the chair intently, trying not to be thrown from it*
Rivers: The creature is rapidly gaining, SIR, Look!

*On the viewscreen, Williams could see space tearing up in front of the ship. The creature was emerging in full, ready to destry*

Tactical, arm the quasitron torpedoes! This is what they were designed for so let's use them!

Tact: Torpedoes armed, security overidden

Williams: FIRE!!

*Purple torpedoes left the aft torpedo launcher. The torpedoes began to collapse space into itself. The creature let out an extremely loud yell, but kept going, tearing space up everywhere. Suddenly, the Darkwing lurched forward then back*

Rivers: SiR! The creature has destabilized space around the warp field! We're dropping out of warp!

*The Darkwing lurched as it was forced out of warp speed. The ship exited warp in a vicious cloud of energy and distortion as the creature was eating up space*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Russ 2009-05-04, 17:24

“Sir, we have hull breaches on Decks 4-13 and we’ve lost life-support on over half the ship.”
Jim Russ
Jim Russ
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 710
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-04, 17:26

*Williams looked at the viewscreen, first in despair, then in curiosity*
Are the sensors still operational?

Rivers: Only partial close range sensors

Williams: What is that?

*Williams pointed to this collection of bluish energy forming ahead of the darkwing*

Rivers: I don't know what it is, but I'm detecting temporal energy, could be a time traveller
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-04, 17:45

"Sir bombers running for our engines!"

"Did that transmission of peace get through?"

"They aren't responding sir."

"If they push hostilities any longer, fire at the planet with a payload of torpedoes. Whatever's down there, they must not know about it. What's a bunch of Vixens doing here anyway?"

"I don't know sir."

"It was a rhetorical question. Bring the fleet in if they still do not respond. Prepare to launch all fighters and beam strike crews aboard to target their weapons. Minimize enemy and friendly contact and casualties. Teams 1 and 19 meet me at the transporter station. We may have to fight it out after all."
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-04, 18:02

The Vixerian fleet hovered close by.
"Mallor, it seems to be the Darkwing! The first one. They are being chased by some... thing.. Helm, try to contact them."

Terra went to the captain's chair, and pondered.

-V- Vixerian fleet to unknown ship. Are you in need of aid? Please respond -V-

------------------------------------

The Bombers emptied their payload of bombs and missiles at the engines then sped up, ramming into them as the exploded. The planet began to show signs of cracks across it's surface.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-04, 18:35

"It won't work Terra, those are merely sprites, projections of our destination. These are a good sign, it means we've got the right coordinates."

Mallor stayed silent for a while and looked at his watch.

"21... 20... 19..." "6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Now."
The device flashed brightly and started emitting all kinds of colored light, giving the scene a kind of trippy impression.
"Okay, the device is ready, it can take a critical mass of about 4 tonnes with it, we can't take the whole ship with us. we have to be critical and careful with what and who we take with us."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-04, 19:32

*Williams slowly stood up*

What the blazes....? Rivers, anything new on the read outs?

Rivers: Nothing new sir, it seems it is a projection, that ship is huge!!!

Williams: But it's not really there, right?

Rivers: As far as I can tell, hold on, this area of space won't exist in fifteen seconds, we need to get out of here now!

Williams: Engage warp drive!!

Rivers: Unable, cannot establish a warp field! We're limited to impulse drive!

Williams: We'll never make it out in time, tactical, how many quasitrons left?

Tact: Just two sir, not enough to create a black hole if that's what you're thinking

Williams: Da** experimental weapons! Aim the deflector dish and fire a negative energy blast at the creature, and fire the two torpedoes into it! Mayeb we can cause a rift and push that thing back to where it belongs!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-04, 19:35

"If we don't take the whole ship. are we going to be in open space?!"

*flash back*

*I thought back to when i was a child and the only person i knew was myself. I knew that there was someone who lived on that planet before me. The cites proved that. Then i thought about the man who found me and beamed me up to his ship. After that the ambush.*

"Why did they save me. I was only 14."

Terra: "What?"

"... What. Oh, nothing."

*I looked at the creature on screen*

"What is that."
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-04, 19:37

(do note that this creature isn't entriely visible, but picture it as red energy crumbling space into itself as it absorbs it)
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-04, 19:40

Darkwing wrote:(do note that this creature isn't entriely visible, but picture it as red energy crumbling space into itself as it absorbs it)

(thank you)
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-04, 19:52

"Leach, i don't think you can call it a creature. It's the Arton expanse. As for your question about open space: no, it specifically targets the bridge. This device doesn't work in the vacuum anyway."

Mallor slung a big bag over his shoulder.
"Okay, i think i've got everything we need, anything else before we go?"

me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-04, 22:45

Alex and a team of marines beamed, just to see 2 vixens and a human beginning to shoulder packages for some sort of journey. "Hold it right there! I don't want anyone to get hur-" A spike of pain shot through Alex's stomach. He saw half his strike team and the 3 other people do the same. The other half of the strike team wasn't affected because... They were standing farther away from the device! Alex felt like he was being compacted into a smaller body, and a flash enveloped the people in pain. They were gone.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-04, 23:12

FlashFreak22 wrote:Alex and a team of marines beamed, just to see 2 vixens and a human beginning to shoulder packages for some sort of journey. "Hold it right there! I don't want anyone to get hur-" A spike of pain shot through Alex's stomach. He saw half his strike team and the 3 other people do the same. The other half of the strike team wasn't affected because... They were standing farther away from the device! Alex felt like he was being compacted into a smaller body, and a flash enveloped the people in pain. They were gone.

We are on the Shadow.. which has her shields raised.. How did you beam aboard the ship??????
----------------

Terra tapped furiously on her console. She smiled as the ship lurched and begin to compact on itself. The fleet jumped into slipspace. The Shadow stopped.
"I'm not leaving my ship behind, but... that device.. looks familiar.. But I think my ship is within in the required limit, even with all the crew it takes to run this ship." Terra walked over to Mallor and put a hand on his shoulder as she nodded.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-05, 07:31

(ehm... no.)

"No Terra, there has been enough messing with space and time by crude tech enough already. The device only works when both the destination and origin points have a stable, unaltered state of the state of the space-time fabric within a radius of about 300 yards. it will automatically stabilize it again. Besides, the ship still is too heavy."

The device started to glow even brighter and suddenly the ship stopped shrinking, it started to expand again. When they were back to original size again the device went back to normal state.

"Anyway, it's time. I'm going. Follow me when you want to. Oh, one last thing, don't reveal yourselves against your former selves if you do not want to cause some major time paradox mayhem."

Mallor walked over to the device and placed his hand on it. He disappeared in a bright flash.

Last edited by me naam is m on 2009-05-05, 11:52; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-05, 10:23

Terra cursed. She walked to her room, grabbed her battle armour and personal weapons and walked back to the device.
"Leia, take good care of my ship. Kit, Kayla and Karen, watch for any signs of that Dominion cruiser and tell them this is restricted space and that they are not allowed to trespass on Vixerian territory. Open fire to destroy them if they do not comply. And if anyone of you spot Kaliandra. Capture her and put her in the maximum security detention cell."
Terra placed her hand on the device and was gone like Mallor.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-05-05, 11:41

A large subspace distortion was found nearby Vixen Borders, we were sent to investigate... the Freedom warped out... nearby the Shadow...
"What the hell?" Said I "Ensign, hail the Shadow..."
"Aye, sir..."
"Shadow, this is Captain Borrego from the Uss Freedom, may I talk to Terra?"
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-05, 11:52

Mallor landed gently on the floor of the top floor balcony of the bridge without the slightest noise. He didn't wait for terra but walked to the stairs and walked down them totally at ease.

"Oh hello, captain Williams, Lieutenant. Don't worry, the quasitron torpedoes combined with the negative energy beam will do the job. At least, it did so last time."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-05, 13:10

Terra shook her head. She tapped the device again at her belt for their return trip. She walked into the bridge, the symbol of Vixerian royalty on her armour as she greeted them both.

--------------------------------------

"Captain Borrego, nice to talk with you. I'm sorry, but the Queen is not here." Leia said as she received the hail. The Fleet stayed behind, in battle formations.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-05, 17:42

"Sir! Incoming transmission!"

"Patch it through."

"This is the Shadow of the Vixerian Royal Navy, you are to-"

The captain narrowed his eyes.

"Let me speak to the captain of this ship.

Alex sighed. The purple was nice and all, but the first thing people thought was purple battleship=Jem'Hadar=bad. "This is Alexander Jones, formerly of the crew of the Darkwing, authentication code Zeta Bravo Theta Delta fifty five. Please let me speak to her royal majesty Terra."

The captain narrowed his eyes even more and said, "Give us a moment to process your... code."

It was clear he didn't trust Alex, but no one in a Dominion Battleship could be trusted, really.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-05, 18:04

*Williams eyed the newcomers*

It took you long enough. I suppose you already know what will be Captain Rivers.

*The ship lurched again*

Tact: Now or never sir!!

Rivers: It'll blow out the deflector dish!

Williams: FIRE!

*The Darkwing shot the negative energy beam at the creature and fired the quasitronic torpedoes. There was a blinding flash, as space started to crumple in itselfr again*

Rivers: Black hole in progress, we must get out of here!

Williams: Fire up the impulse engines!

Tact: Sir, deflector is dead, we won't survive any debris without it

Williams: Just keep an eye on micro meteors, now punch it to full impulse!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-05, 18:15

FlashFreak22 wrote:The captain narrowed his eyes even more and said, "Give us a moment to process your... code."

It was clear he didn't trust Alex, but no one in a Dominion Battleship could be trusted, really.

( A. there ain't no male vixens. that's one of the big points of the whole story. )
( B. Terra is the captain. )

"Yes, we do. However, I think we need to talk... About some of his colleagues. Could us three speak in private for some time? in your ready room perhaps?"
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-05, 18:25

(A. How do they reproduce???)
(B. I thought Terra was traveling back in time...)
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-05, 18:53

*Williams sighed*

Yes, it is time for that, I was almost worried that you weren't going to show up though. Things were getting pretty close to the wire, but we've only gained a little time. Rivers, initiate repairs and get us out of the expanse as soon as possible

Rivers: Aye sir

*Williams Terra and Mallor entered the very damaged ready room. Williams locked the door and brushed some debris off of his chair. He picked two other chairs up from the floor. Williams sat in his chair and motioned for the other two to sit*

Yes, Rivers, he doesn't really know anything at this point. I suppose you knew that too, at least, that's what you told me the last time you were here

*Mallor and Terra looked curious*

Ah, so you haven't come yet, this is your first time isn't it. You've just found the device, I see, that limits me to what I can tell you then. The rest you're going to have to wait for the appropriate time
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-05, 19:10

FlashFreak22 wrote:(A. How do they reproduce???)
(B. I thought Terra was traveling back in time...)
( A. They haven't naturally reproduced in the last fourty years or so, that's why Mesarin, Terra and Mallor are so unique and valuable. read past episodes for more info. )
( B. she is. that's why there's no captain and only a substitute. )

"Ah, yes. Messing up the timeline is what we try to prevent, but in this case it's screwed up already anyway. Please tell us everything."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-05, 19:29

*Suddenly I came through.*

"I'm here. A little late but, I'm ok.

*I then saw everybody.*

"I'll just sit and listen."
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-05, 20:02

*Williams relaxed in his chair*

The thing I've learned in my years of time travel and time paradoxes and the whatnot is that the timeline naturally came screwed up, there is no setting things right per se, just altering things to a more favourable timeline. Anyways, I unfortunatelly cannot tell you everything, not yet, you'll have to piece it together yourself. When you think you're ready, come back, trust me, I know you will because, well, I've already met all of you, except....

*Williams turned a thoughtful look to Terra*
I'm no gypsie, but you, you

*Williams turned his head away*
Enough of that. Here's what I can tell you, James is an operative of the Admiral. There's unrest, even in the Time Continuum. The war between the continuum and the Vixens is almost at an end, almost. There is still one more step before the war can end. It is imperative that you stop James from kidnapping Rivers

*Terra looked up*
Terra: Any hints as to where we could find Rivers?

Williams: Well, unfortunately, not any more. If I remember from our first meeting, you told me that Rivers is dead. I'm sorry, but the answers that I give are really just things that you've told me previously

Terra: But can't you tell us a little more?

Williams: You Terra, were very explicit in telling me what I could and could not tell you. You told me that it is extremely important to not tell you much of anything at this point in time. I imagine you'll know why when the time comes, when you come to visit me again....

*Rivers' voice came over the commlink*
Captain, an unidentified vessel has just appeared out of nowhere. I've tried hailing them, no response

*Williams looked to Mallor and Terra, then spoke over the comm*

Williams: Rivers, I appoint you to full Captain. I am sorry that I cannot explain why and that I cannot give a formal assembly for your promotion

My time here is very limited, it is in your best interest that you leave this time, find Rivers before The Admiral kills him

*Williams opened up his padd and quickly typed something into it. He quickly closed it and hid it*

Williams: Now what did I tell you, get out of this time!

*Mallor and Terra just stared at Williams*
Malllor: How?

Williams: Oh right, you'll need this!

*Williams handed Mallor a small device*
Williams: Don't forget to give me this the next time we meet, it is very important, as it is how you escape....

*Suddenly, twenty figures appeared in the readyroom*
Troop: Captain Williams, you are to come with us back to the continuum.

*The trooper looked at Mallor and pointed his weapon*

Troop: There they are! Shoot to kill!!!

*They quickly drew their weapons, but Terra Mallor and Leach were nowhere to be seen*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-07, 23:49

Terra appeared back on the Shadow with the device Williams had given her. It was small and sphere shaped, sort of like an oversized grenade. She sat down in her chair and looked out over the viewscreen as one of her guards came rushing in.
"My Queen, Kaliandra's ship has just been spotted exiting slipspace not to far from here. We have to get going. Well, unless we want to have a fight on our hands, or end up blowing her ship to oblivion.. Though that hasn't crossed our minds. We only have a short time before she gets here." The guard explained.
"I see. Well, we should wait. I have trained you, my guards, personally to handle even me in battle. Kaliandra should be no problem." Terra told them of the plan to capture Kaliandra and lock her in the cell. This would be hard and difficult, but every able-bodied crew member that wasn't already assigned a job was in full combat dress waiting for Kaliandra's arrival.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-07, 23:59

*I returned to my room until i was needed. During the last year i have been studying the history of The Darkwing, The Shadow, And every thing else. M recommended it as these are ships that are Top secret and unfamiliar. I have learned much but am still unfamiliar. I was called to the bridge.*

"Leach reporting in."

"When Kalindra gets here I want you to observe her."
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content