Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2

+4
me naam is m
Shemuel
Galaxy-Scarface
Darkwing
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Episode 2 Empty Episode 2

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-25, 19:39

*Two Weeks Later...*

*Rivers sat dazed, looking into the bright light, sweat dripping off of his forehead. Suddenly, he felt his head jolt sideways, as he was violently hit across the face again. Rivers could feel the blood pooling in his mouth. He coughed on the blood that was running down his throat. His head pulsed angrily. His vision started to blur, and his head started to nod down. He felt a sharp pang in his arm, and could feel the serum running through his blood, his vision cleared a little. He watched the tall figure of a human pacing around him.*

Human: I grow weary of waiting Rivers. Tell me where the Darkwing is, and this will all end.

"I...I don't know what, what *cough* I don't know what you're talking about"

Human: You mean to tell me you don't even know about the ship that you command, how unfortunate. Perhaps with a little more pursusion...

*The human nodded, and Rivers was violently pulled to his feet. Two men dragged Rivers away, as the tall human wiped his hands off with a rag. He leaned and put his hands on his desk and took a deep breath. He looked down at his orders, those with Section 31 written across the top*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The dominion battleship passed over the Darkwing once more, tearing off another warp nacelle with it's plasma rays. Mallore struggled to his feet and looked out of the damaged viewscreen. The bridge was a wreck, with consoles and people lying everywhere. The sound of escaping oxygen could be heard. Mallor kicked himself for falling into a trap. Out of the viewer, he could see the Dominion ship come around, as it unleashed a storm of torpedoes, crushing the secondary hull into nothing, ripping the saucer off from the main body. Mallor was thrust to the ground from the shock.*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Empty Re: Episode 2

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-01-25, 20:39

*Johnson was thrown to the ground from the impact* "where IS that captain? Mr. Mallor, I see you, I think you are now in command with the captain... gone again. I say we abandon ship! what do you say?"
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-25, 23:11

*Rivers was violently thrust onto a table. He was strapped to it. One of the men activated a device and pulled it close to Rivers' arm*

"Heh heh, this should make him talk!

*The device emitted a sharp laser, and cut straight through Rivers' arm. He screamed out in agony...*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-01-26, 09:44

"Sir, the engines cannae take it! Nor any other part of the ship! This needs to stop now or she'll go down with all hands!"
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-26, 12:28

(I thought i was meant to be with Rivers? oh well...)

Mallor uttered a non-stop stream of curses appearing to be in all the federation languages and more.
"Dangit! we're being butchered!"
Mallor rolled over to where Terra was taking cover. He whispered into her ears.
- Crap, the ship won't take any more... The warp core is past being critical, and life support is totally down. We cannot simply abandon ship, we have to conceal the very existence of this ship for the rest of the galaxy if we cannot defeat this enemy! We have no choice but to fight to the death! We need to destroy that ship... whatever the costs may be... -

Terra nodded. there was nothing more to say.

"All hands stay on the positions! DON'T abandon ship, i repeat, DON'T abandon ship! This is a command, failure to comply will result in execution! "
He turned to the ensign who shouted something about the engines.
"I KNOW! we've got no choice! turn us around and ram the secondary hull against them!"
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-26, 13:41

(Remember this is Two weeks later, assume things didn't go according to plan, and we have no idea who the enemy is with the dominion ship, not yet at least, and we really need ourselves a real villain, that's something we've always lacked from these rps)
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-26, 13:44

(figured. that gives me an idea for a possible sub-plot btw.)
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-26, 13:55

(cool)

*Rivers was thrust back into the chair, his shirt soaked in blood*

Human: Now do you want to talk? Tell me about the Darkwing!!

"I don't, know....*

*Rivers fell out of the chair. The human nodded, and a man came over and injected Rivers again, this time, Rivers didn't move*

Man1: It's not working

Human: They can only withstand a few shots before they die. Throw him in the pod and eject it into space

*The man picked up the limp body of Rivers and through him in a disabled escape pod, which was then ejected into the abyss of space*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-26, 14:30

(are you basically killing off Rivers now, or what?)

The saucer of the Darkwing slowly turned around on it's own rudimentary engines and nudged it's secondary hull with the critical warp core inside it towards the Dominion ship. Before the others knew what it was trying to do the Secondary hull made contact with the Dominion ship which was trying to maneuver out of danger too late, too slow. Upon contact the warp core exploded, blasting a hole in the Dominion armor while shredding the front side of the saucer.

On the bridge Mallor slammed into a screen and then into the ceiling ehile the artificial gravity plates failed.
"Artificial G plates failing sir"
"Haven't you noticed that i freaking well KNOW, ensign? How is the hull?"
"Front section shredded, sir, but the extra forward armor absorbed most of the impact."
"Heh. Perfect. enemy state?"
"Forward scanners defect, sir!"
"Hmmm. figured. full reverse and prepare the last torpedoes we got in the lower torpedo tubes!"
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-01-26, 17:43

" May i suggest a plan if this doesn't work? we may be able to send the escape pods into the dominion ship and destroy it from the inside. however, i am a little crazy, which is kinda why rivers picked me for this job."
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-26, 23:52

*Rivers shook his head slowly, his vision deeply blurred, and what was left of his arm was in major pain. He fipped himself around and bashed the console, which came to life. He punched in some numbers, then hit engage before passing out. An alarm flashed, as the engines of the ship initiated a short burst, then sparked and deactivated. The pod slowly drifted off into the distance*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-01-27, 16:50

"Wait Mallor. Are the transporters working? If they are, we can board the dominion ship and take it as our own, and find the nearest shipyard and persuade them to help us fix the ships and claim to never have seen us if people start asking questions." Terra as pacing, trying to avoid falling on some of the broken consoles and sparking wires. she felt the need to try and contact the Vixerian Hummingbirds, but they had gone back to Vixeria. Great timing too. They had almost been caught.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-27, 17:00

(ehm... gravity is down. ehm, i mean, there is no gravity.)

Mallor looked at Terra and his expression resembled a mixture of pure joy, hate and rage mixed in a blender.
"Good plan, but then we'll need those transporters. ensigns, transporter status?"
"Only two remaining functional, sir!"
"Ok terra. you know what to do."
Mallor grabbed underneath his shirt and revealed a big black weapon. He put his feet against a wall screen and flew towards the transportation room.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-28, 17:33

(ok im going to asume the role of the bad guy here in command of the dominion cruiser)

berges shouted at a young dominion clone " get a boarding party and beam to that ship i want it for myself"

young clone"im sorry but forward scanners are gone we cant get a lock"

berges"do it anyway i want that ship NOW!"

young clone "yes sir"

we try to beam 10 soilders to the darkwing the all end up in space

young clone"boarding party is dead and the darkwing is beaming troops into us"

berges"meet me at my ship and set the self destruct"

*i quickly grab the nearest disrupter and walk to my ship the young clone joins me and we set of cloaked into the dark abyss*
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-28, 18:36

THANK YOU FOR BEING A VILLIAN!!!!!!!!! Could you be the main villain, you know, dark, secretive, evil?
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-28, 18:50

(im way ahead of you)
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-29, 12:53

*Rivers was passing in and out of consciousness. He reached up for a med kit, and it fell to the floor. He fumbled through the contents, and pulled out a small device. He started to move it over his arm, sealing off the open wound. Rivers then grabbed a hypo, and injected himself with it. His vision started to clear a little. He shoved himself up into a chair and looked down at the controls. The helm and navigation had been disabled earlier, and he smashed his fist against the console. He then pulled open a secret compartment underneath the console, and pulled out a small communication beacon. he activated it, hoping the Dakrwing would be able to trace the signal*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-29, 16:58

young clone " sir the bounty hunters want a chat with you"

berges"on screen"

bounty hunter #1" we want the money"

berges"is he still alive? and i want all the info about the federations secret projects"

bounty hunter #1 "we didnt get any info an yes but the darkwing is enroute to him"

berges "how we destroyed the darkwing"

*comms die*
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-29, 22:27

*Rivers peered out the small porthole, to see a scorched and torn saucer section coming into the system. Rivers awole several hours later aboard a majorly damaged Darkwing saucer. He was in the sickbay, which was dark, and wires and tubes and debris were everywhere. People were sprawled all over the place, the walls darkened by scorches of burnt out panels. Rivers looked down at his arm, what was left of it anyways. It was bandaged up, and darkened with blood. Rivers slowly got up and made his way through the crumpled halls, to the bridge*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-30, 05:57

In the meanwhile, Mallor was cursing when he heard the enemy self destruct counting down."
"DARNIT! bastards..."
He kicked the screen into pieces and went for the ship computer room. He jumped down the stairs in no time, slammed the door open and threw several grenades in. He ran away and took cover. One loud explosion later the computer stopped countdown.
"Pfew. close."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-30, 13:02

clone "sir we have lost the uplink with the ship they must have dstroyed the computer core"

*berges punches his screen*

berges "dam it that must mean the self destruct its off clone bring us about and head to its last known position there not having that ship or there lives"
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-01-30, 17:52

Johnson was aboard the heavily damaged ship, trying to get people not to panic. "stay calm, stay calm. hope that the away team can destroy that ship. do not abandon ship. *suddenly the captain walks in* "CAPTAIN!?!? where the hell have you been? mallor and terra are trying to capture that dominion ship. could you please tell these people that we're going to be all right?"
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-30, 17:57

they're about to have backup. i was beat to the punch, section 31's involved, and i highly doubt that the feds know. any minute, a fleet of sec 31 ships will be warping in on our position. all hands, re-man your battlestations!

*Six or so light cruisers warped into the system. Captain Jack Crane looked out of his viewscreen

Crane: Sensors, pinpoint the Darkwing, we take it alive!

*Aboard the Darkwing, an alarm sounded*
Looks like they're here! Helm, try to pull out some speed, lead them back to the dominion ship!

*The Darkwing saucer section pulled a slow 180, then picked up speed, and headed back into the old battlezone, with section 31 tailing close behind, suddenly opening a volley of phaser fire across the Darkwing's bow*

Keep her steady.. avoid that phaser fire! Can't we move any faster?
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-30, 18:06

As we drop out of warp we see many ships attacking the darkwing

berges "fire on thoose ships the darkwing is mine to destroy not theres"

a human looking man tapps his console realeasing waves of phaser beams destroying many of the ships

berges "use the torpedeos"

humanoid "yes sir"

* 3 purple shots of glowing light emerge from the ships and crash into the others with a wield 10 times greater than the usual photon torpedeo they destroy the ships in one hit*

berges "now fire on the darkwing"

humanoid "we cant we only had three"

berges "valok you incompetent man DIE"

*berges then suddenly pulls out his phaser and shoots valok in the face killing him instantly*

berges "keep firing and do abetter job or you will join him"
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-30, 18:15

*The saucer of the Darkwing swerved and just narrowly missed the crossfire between the sec 31 ships and the dominion cruiser.*

Get a lock on Mallor and Terra! Beam them aboard immediately!

Engineer: Transporters are down captain! I may be able to get one of them out!

Me: I can't leave one of them stranded over there!

Engineer: Well you'd better make your mind up, or we won't get any of them out!

Me: No! Cmdr, reroute all power to transporters, everything! Transporter room, lock onto Mallor and then Terra, get them both out!

Engineer: I'll try!

*His fingers gracefully glided over the transporter console, as he locked onto Mallor's signal. He engaged the transporter. A fuzzy blue sparkle of energy started to appear on the pad. As Mallor materialized on the pad, the thing exploded behind him. Mallor jumped off of the pad, as the whole thing erupted into smoke. Mallor spun around and yelled "GET THAT THING WORKING FAST!" The engineer locked onto Terra's signal, but as he activated the transporter, the Darkwing was hit by a phaser blast. Power console exploded everywhere, and debris smashed the transporter pad to pieces*

Engineer: Captain, I got Mallor, but the transporters are completely out, I can't get a signal off of Terra!

*Rivers watched out the scorched viewscreen, as the dominion cruiser smashed the sec 31 ships.*

Get us out of here, take us far away.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-30, 18:30

berges "get the darkwing in a tractor beam they'll be destroyed and get the crewman back they shale live to see another day"

*we beam terra to the bridge of the darkwing along with some repair equipment and medical suplies*

clone "the tractor beam is having trouble locking on"

berges*increase the power to tractor beams"

*the tractor beam powers up and we head away on full impulse we arrive near starbase 21 and let the darkwing go*

berges"send a message to the darkwing encode it so we can go first"

*computer beeps*

berges " darkwing this is commander berges of well you dont need to know remember next timei wont take pity on you we will destroy you" end transmisson
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-30, 18:40

*Rivers looked out the viewscreen, more puzzled than anything*

Ensign: Ah, sir, we're at a fed starbase...

Me: Quick, position us out of their sensors, we mustn't be detected by the feds, we have enough people after us as is!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-30, 18:46

clone "why did we take them back to federation space"

berges "becouse if the federation find out about them it will result in a civil war and that is why your are there and im the catian"
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-30, 18:51

*The Darkwing saucer slowly started to turn away...unfortunately...*

Ensign: Sir, scanners detect a sovereign class vessel on an intercept course

*Rivers' head fell slightly as a static voice could be heard over the comm channel*

Captain: This is Captain Jules of the USS Endeavor, please state you federation clearance

Ensign: Should I reply?

Me: No, maintain radio silence, keep moving us out of the system helm
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-30, 18:55

clone" a soverign class vessel has detected them"

berges " good now send that signal and send in the shuttle"

*the message reading "to any starfleet ships we have been attacked by a unknown enemy please respond" it also has an image of the darkwing the scorched shuttle departs the bay and heads towards the station*

berges "lets see what happens remain out of sensor range"
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-01-31, 21:17

*The Darkwing Saucer shuddered as the Endeavor fired a warning shot across her bow*

Keep her steady helm, keep going until we hit their blind spot

*The Darkwing inched forward, heading for a moon. The Endeavor engaged their tractor beam*

Ensign: Sir, they've got us

Me: Yes, it seems they have...
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-02-01, 17:51

(Conversation removed. MNIM and Terra ARE on the Darkwing, along with the rest of the crew. the secondary hull is gone, and the saucer is trying to escape the grip of a Federation ship.)

"Sir"
Said an ensign, a impromptu bandage around his head
"We have two torpedoes remaining. If we wait until the very last moment then we may well penetrate their hull. Much of their power is put on the tractor beam"

Last edited by Shemuel on 2009-02-01, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-02-02, 17:41

"but do we really want to DESTROY a FEDERATION ship? we are a part of the federation, are we not? if we destroy that ship, they may see us as traitors. however, maybe someone else could destroy it for us. or we could disguise ourselves somehow when we go to the station. your decision, captain.
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-02-02, 18:14

"We're as good as dead if they get us. we have to kill or be killed."
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-02-02, 18:14

No, we are not a part of the Federation, you must remember that at all times. The Feds don't know we exist, and they never can. Tactical, arm torpedoes and direct to their energy distributers. We need to take out that tractor beam, remember, we only have two shots at this, so you can't miss!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-02-02, 18:19

"Yes sir!"
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-02-02, 18:32

Leave the plotline to DW, GS.

Shem.
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-02-03, 00:42

...ok? random to me, but i trust your judgement shem.

*The saucer of the Darkwing slowly started to pull back towards the Endeavor, as the tractor beam started to win out. Suddenyl, the Darkwing shot out one torpedo, and then another, one missing the Endeavor, and one only doing minimal damage. The tractor beam released, but only for a second before it regained control of the Darkwing. Rivers with his one arm, cleared debris off of his chair and sat down, still heavily exhausted from the events that had occured, and the loss of his left arm. The blueish glow of the transporter appeared, and away teams beamed aboard the Darkwing, all with phaser rifles pointed at the crew. Mallor went for his phaser, but Rivers just shook his head*

Don't bother Mallor, don't bother.

*The away teams each aligned themselves with crew, and beamed them all to the Endeavor., leaving the dead and scorched bodies behind, before the Endeavor released her tractor beam, and the remaining hulk of the Darkwing floated away. The Endeavor aimed, and fired a volley of quantum torpedoes, destroyin the remains of the ship...*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-02-03, 12:24

Commander João Borrego was in the brig, allong with the survivors of the Darkwing... He was trying to desguise a way of getting out of there... The brig on the Endeavor wasn't much diferent of the Darkwing, or even of the Sovereign... "Where the hell is the control panel on this side?" Though Commander Borrego...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-02-03, 13:44

Remember that getaway last year borrego? after that, they replace all the security panels, so it wouldn't happen again

*Rivers looked around the brightly lit brig. His arm felt like it was burning, but he was accustomed to pain, nand didn't let it show. A guard came to the brig and pointed a phaser rifle.*

Guard: Step away from the forcefield, you, come with me!

*The guard pointed the gun at Rivers, and deactivated the forcefield. rivers slowly stood up and left with the guard, and the force shield reactivated.*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-02-03, 13:50

While Captain Rivers was walking out of the brig... Cmdt. Borrego putted a very small device on his shoulder... After the Guard and Rivers exited the room, Cmdt. Borrego putted a small contact lent in his left eye...
"Lets see if the chief (of engineering) did it right..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-02-03, 14:30

*Rivers was shown to a seat in the briefing room, overlooking the stars. The Captain of the Endeavor strode in*

Captain: You said your name was, um, Rivers, that's it

Me: Yes

Captain: Funny, I can't seem to find you on any of our databases, any particular reason. Perhaps you have... forgotten your name?

Me: Nope, Rivers, that's me.

Captain: Well, if it was, I would have found a file, yet I can't even get a visual id off of you, why is that

Me: I don't know, faulty equipment perhaps?

Captain: Hm, right. Let's see now, that ship, I got a name off of her before we destroyed it, the um, Darkwing

Me: Really? Cool name

Captain: Yes, that wasn't on record either, reasons?

Me: I don't know, didn't even know it had a name, just found that husk floating out in space, thought me and my boys would steal it

Captain: Yes, I see, a ship that looks sort of federation, stolen by a bunch of guys wearing sort of starfleet uniforms, yet they're not quite.

Me: Funny about that, I just threw on whatever was closest to me this morning

Captain: Well, this is going no where. I'm afraid I'm going to have to hand you over to Starfleet Intelligence. Take him away

*The guard came and grabbed Rivers right arm, and started escorting him down the hall*
Me: Nice ship, everything seems to be where they should

Guard: Shut Up and keep moving

*The guard threw Rivers back into the brig and left.*
All right, nothing's changed much. Power conduits are where they should be, Borrego, Mallor, you know what to do. It's time we took this here vessel over
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-02-03, 15:12

"Have you dropped the device I putted in your shoulder, captain?" Asked I...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-02-03, 15:18

Device is in place. everybody ready? All right, let's do it!

*Rivers and Borrego started pounding on the wall. The guard came and deactivated the force shield, when he did, Mallor, who was hiding behind rivers, hit the guard, and threw him into the brig unconcious*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-02-03, 15:23

"Now, that worked... let's see... ship manifest, fire control, shield control... ahah! Interior sensors! Now we can see were they are..." Said I... "We've a pair of guards outside... Now... I hope they didn't changed also the weapons closet in this area..." Said I while looking for the closet... "Here it is...!" Cmdt. Borrego grabs on two and throws them to Rivers and Malor, then he grabs on one to him... "Two bad we only have 3 guns here..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-02-03, 15:25

That's all right. Ok, Mallor, head to the other brigs, release the crew and take a detail to engineering, Borrego, you're with me, we take the bridge!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-02-03, 15:26

"Aye, sir..." Cmdt. Borrego get a few flashbangs and granades from the armory...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-02-03, 15:28

*rivers and Borrego silently walked through the halls, stunning anybody they came across. They entered a turbolift, and went to the bridge. The door slid open, Borrego threw in some grenades, and Rivers went in, stunning all on the bridge*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-02-03, 15:31

I entered right after Rivers... Three guys were dead on the floor... The Captain and the first officer were slightly hurt... They lowered the weapons has me and Rivers pointed the rifles to their heads...
"Ok... I think it is your time to be on the brig..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-02-03, 16:03

(the reason that i didn't post, my good sirs, I got ticked off balance by you guys. you are posting stuff which crosses my line every time, which makes me having to change it all again.)

Mallor walked into the bridge.
"brigs cleared captain."
He wiped a streak of blood from his forehead and licked some from his lips. He put the phaser on his belt and smiled at their hostages.
"I do believe we have some guests?"

The prisoners were kicked into the brig quite rudely.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next