Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6

+4
FlashFreak22
me naam is m
Insane Crayon
Darkwing
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Episode 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 6

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 20:10

*apperes infront of rivers*

see this is why I told you to play leage. haha anyway have you ever hidden your self in a really small space by makeing it bigger on the inside? no? ah... no I wont explane it. well I think there is something we can do to really confuse the troops here. but I need to get to the warp controls.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5308
Location : How do you want me to put it? 6 figure grid reference? Codernates? 4 dimentional spacial codernates?
Registration date : 2007-12-04

http://twitter.com/#!/jbctull

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-01, 20:16

The Shadow opened fire on the fed ships. Then more ships warped in. The Vixerian fleet!!!! They provided covering fire, destroying the pods and forming a protective ring around the darkwing.
-V- Keep that ship Alive!! Get it to safety!! -V-
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 20:44

-V- hello terra I want you to do this quickly. get a qantum torpedo and change build a small warp drive then do this to it.

Deactivate all drive circuits
Reverse the polarity of the main warp feeds
Regrade the deoscillation digretic synthesizers by minus 10 points
Realign the maxivectormeter on drags so they cross connect with the radia-bicentric anodes
Switch the conceptual geometer from analogue to digital mode
Begin triggering feedback responses from the conceptual geometer until a reading of 57-836 results
Reactivate all drive circuits.

dont ask what it does or how it does it. but then put all the explosves you can find into it then fire it. boy it will make a big bang but get far far away. -V-

*looks at rivers*

"umm yea I did look into that thing we came across back in the good old days of big reasearch grants. I figured out how to make big wepons small. lol"
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Location : How do you want me to put it? 6 figure grid reference? Codernates? 4 dimentional spacial codernates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-01, 20:48

-V- Sir, somehow we just got a surge of power we are 99% efficient. I don't know where it came from but... -V-
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-01, 20:48

(Um, Jtull, you'e the one piloting the ship, so, I don't think you can be in front of me ATM)

*Rivers ran onto the Bridge as the Shadow was opening fire*

Excellent, it appears we have some support!

*The Vixen fleet warped in and faced off the enemy ships. Rivers sat down in the command chair. He tapped at the console pulling up the weapons display. Energy was at fifty, but they were out of torpedoes*

Borrego, aim at the command ship, short blasts, try to weaken their shields so that the Vixens can disable them!

*A console started beeping. Rivers looked up worried, but Borrego looked up overjoyed*

Borrego: Sir, more ships warping in, they look like Feds...but the design are of the future

Me: Hail them!

*A face appeared on the viewscreen*

Captain: Captain Rivers, welcome to the year 3542, how may we be of assistance?

Me: How do you know about us?...

Captain: Long story involving time travel, let's just leave that for later and kick some Dominionm butt!

Me: I'm all for that! Borrego, hail the Vixens, get them to coordinate their attacks with the Feds!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 20:52

(hmm sorry my mind tends to flip out alot atm I get confused more.)

*mutters* "come on James surely you could have goten here 3 minutes earlyer. no matter I must be out of practice"

"anyone want to take over now?"
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-01, 20:57

M cursed in some refined klingon manner when Terra suddenly dashed out off the cell. once again a DARN lot of action was going on, and once again he couldn't do anything while terra put herself and probably the whole Vixen population at risk.

He walked over to the door and watched.
"this madness has to stop. now."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 21:02

"hey wait is my ship still in the hanger? if it is I happen to know a few tricks that will make this ship stronger for a while."
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-01, 21:05

(who is in charge of weapons)

-V- i am sending power to pulser #X-7 It should be. with how much power we have it should be able to shoot very far and right through one ship and hit another. (2 birds with one stone) Limited amount of shots, Don't wast them!

That power surge, it must have been an omega molecule. It has to still be there.-V-

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_Star_Trek#Omega_molecules)
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 21:27

what!? omega is not used in any of my tech. all I told them to do was construct a primitive Relative Dimensional Stablizer thats all all very simple. oh I see... I just remembered that when combined with tritanium that prosess tends to give a power surge similar to that of omega.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-01, 21:30

"How long will it last?!"
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 21:35

you need engergy I can get you alot. umm let me get some stuff from my ship.

*runs off the the ship and takes some Transducer Cells from the power systems. then plugs them into the power systems od the darkwing*

there that will give you about 40 terawatts of power.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-01, 21:57

*Rivers' head was spinning from all of the technobabble going on*

Well somebody just fire something!!!

(PS, Borrego is at weapons)

*Rivers shook his head. James always had a tendency to run off whilst in the heat of battle. Rivers jumped out of the command chair and took the helm. He aimed the ship so that the Shadow's shields would deflect most fire coming at the Darkwing*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 22:05

*comes back onto the bridge and takes out a strainge device and uses it to open a bulkhead*

ahh rivers you need to learn to check these more offten. * replaces a component with a crystal*
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-01, 22:07

*Rivers shook his head at James*
Ahh James, you never cease to amaze me in some odd way. You know that we have not had a chance to fix anything, I don;t know if you've noticed, but this ship has just fought over ten thousand ships, went through a temporal discharge and is now being hit by enemy ships!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-01, 22:16

"All power to phase cannons. we should be able to destroy a ship in 2-4 shots. somebody get to X-7!!!!!!!"

(must be only one cannon otherwise the destructive power is decreased. Would also be impossible without the vent I built.)
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-01, 22:26

*Rivers hit his commbadge*

We're all tied up here Leach, the crew's not all been beamed over due to transporter malfunctions
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-01, 22:43

"its to late to re-rout power, Ill try to get there."

It takes a long while but I do get there.

"im in. Firing in 5... 4... Ahh screw it."

I shoot with surprising accuracy after 2 shots Rivers sees a capital ship explode.

"In order to master weapons you need to know how the power system works." I chime in.

I continue firing.

"now we need to get the ship moving, there is still some power left. Use it!! "
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-01, 23:17

*Rivers punched in some coordinates and pulled a tight maneuver between two ships. Leach fired at the reacotr of one. The chain reaction caused it to blow into a million pieces, and heavily damaged the nearest cruiser*

Good shot Leach!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-05-01, 23:29

*throws crystal to leach* plug that into the console use the energy from that. use the ships power for sheilds and engines.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-01, 23:41

"i told you, its to late to re-rout the power. It would kill the system, Go to the engine room and plug in the crystal. I am only using 3/5 the power from the surge for the gun the rest is shields. And we have the normal power output. I think that that surge is a friken miracle. just live with the power. As long as nothing hits us directly the shield will hold! Now man the other weapons I am busy destroying ships."
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 00:50

*The ship shuddered as a piece of debris impacted on the shields. Rivers was muttering under his breath*

Come on, hold it together!

*The combined Fed and Vixen fleet were doing damage to the Dominion fleet. Rivers had questions, but now was not the time. Now was to focus on keeping themselves alive while this outrageous battle continued. Now was the time to see it through to the end. Berges had won the last round due to sheer numbers, but now was their moment of retaliation. Rivers spotted sometihng, far back in the distance, far behind the battle, a ship, waiting*

Borrego, what's that over there, and why don't our sensors see it?
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-05-02, 07:11

"They've been spotted, but they are not being identified..." Said I... "I think they must have some sort of cloack device, but our sensors are strong enought to penetrate them... Leach, I'm going to reroute a lot of energy to your phaser array, so use it well! Any way, sir... We might need to close in the Target for better ID..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 11:03

*Rivers tapped some buttons on his console*

Borrego, is our cloak still offline?

*Borrego nodded his head*

That rules out sneaking up on them, here, I'm going to manuever us so that it looks like we're avoiding weapons fire, but I'm going to bring us closer, let me know as soon as you can scan it

*Borrego acknowledged Rivers, and Rivers started flying the ship in evasive maneuvers. The other ship was just sitting there, like it was waiting or watching or both*

(PS, don't interfere with this as I know what the ship is and what I want it to do!)
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-05-02, 11:33

*meanwhile, the fleet of vixens was about to move on rotakon's capital ship they began firing.*
me: its no use! they've got us outnumbered. *suddenly, a vixen strike team appeared on the bridge in front of rotakon.*
vixen: rotakon, you're under arrest. put your hands in the air and drop your weapons or well shoot!
-V-this is it...outnumbered...polatrok, carry out with plan theta-6-905. now!!! and all ships! maximum fire! destroy the darkwing!-V- *a vixen shot rotakon right in the heart. before he dropped dead, in his last seconds of life, he fired his particle beam onto a bridge terminal.* computer: self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1... *the ship self destructs*
*as the ship self destructed, nobody noticed a small refitted dominion fighter that launched from a hangar of a battlecruiser. nobody noticed again as polatrok's ship jumped into warp...*
(DW, if it was my ship that you are coming up on, just delete this post. btw, it may look like rotakon is dead, but i have something in mind)
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 12:28

(no, it wasn't Rotokan's ship)

*Rivers looked up to the viewscreen as Rotokan's ship li up in a giant fireball. The remaining dominion ships tunred and opened direct fire on the Darkwing. The Darkwing shuddered and shook, sparks flew, conduits blew. The ops panel next to Rivers erupted, sending Rivers to the ground. He reached up and took the ship into a sprial. The helm controls weren't responding. One of the Darkwing's nacelles erupted and blew into a million pieces.*

BORREGO! Reroute helm to your console! Mine's dead!

*A section of the saucer was blasted into space. The ship was venting oxygen and plasma. The stabilizers were off and the ship was shaking like crazy*

Borrego, ignite the plasma trail!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-02, 12:45

Alexander dove out of the fire control station onto the corridor, narrowly avoiding an explosion that sent a pair of crewmen flying. He ran toward the exit, but an emergency bulkhead shut in his face. He pounded on the controls for awhile, than shot them. Nothing happened except another explosion that made a 1/4 millimeter hole in the Darkwings hull, right in the sealed corridor where Alex and half a dozen crewmen were. They stared stupidly at the breach for a few seconds, then Alex shouted, "Less staring more moving! Let's get to an escape pod!" The people rushed toward the nearest pod, a hundred feet away. Another explosion rocked the Darkwing and a piece of shrapnel beheaded the man in front of Alex. He cursed as even more Klaxons went off. Another person was consumed by an explosion and sparks burned the eyes of the others. "Hurry up," Alex yelled. He spared a glance backwards to the micro breach. But it was no longer a micro breach. A gaping hole the size of Alex's head was showing on the hull. Alex cursed, and felt the depressurization pulling at his back. Another crew member gave up and was sucked into the void, cracking his skull on the way. When the escape pod was only a yard away, he told the rest of the crew to hold their breaths. The air left, and Alex began typing in his identification code. "Beep beep. Access denied." Alex furrowed his brows and promised himself to slowly kill whoever created fire control protocols in the first place once he got out of their and tried again, but to no avail. What now? He couldn't just shoot the key pad, that would mess up the systems too much. He was going to die out in the endless emptiness of space... A crew woman pushed past him and shot the door mechanism, and the escape pod hatch slid open. She winked at him. Some times you just gotta be decisive, I guess thought Alex as he pulled the other two crewmen inside. He closed the hatch and hit the explosive bolts, and the tiny escape pod was jettisoned from the ravaged Darkwing into space. Unfortunately, they were headed for a just as ravaged Dominion battlecruiser. So much for break time.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1510
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 12:52

*The primary hull of the Darkwing was beginning to crumble, klaxons were blaring everywhere. Most of the consoles on the bridge were dead or exploded. One of the walls crumbled, a piece of debris hitting Rivers in the head. Rivers struggled to his feet, blood oozing from his wound.*

That's all we can do Borrego! Come on!

*Rivers and Borrego ran out of the bridge, just as a disrupter bolt blasted it into nothingness. Rivers and Borrego climbed into an escape pod and promptly jettisoned themselves into space. Through the tiny viewscreen, Rivers could see the few crew that were on the Darkwing do the same. Seconds later, the Darkwing exploded in a brilliant array of orange and red.*

HOLD ON!

*The shockwave hit the escape pod, carrying it farther out into space. Some FEd ships moved in and blasted the Dominion cruisers with ferocious rage. One exploded and another was crippled beyond repair. Finally, the cruiser bagen to retreat into the distance. Rivers held his hand up to his head, feeling the wound*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-02, 13:37

Several Vixerian Ships, including the Firefox and Mammom chased down the Dominion cruiser, firing at it's engines. The Shadow was near a bunch of Fed ships, and were picking off any stragglers.

Terra paced the bridge
"Helm, contact Rivers. See if he is okay."
Helm: Yes Queen.
Guard 1: The Prisoner is still in lockdown. He hasn't complained Really.
"Keep an eye on him.. he is a tricky one.. I still have a hard time believing him."
Guard 2: The Test came back, you two are not related at all. So he was being a liar as well as traitor.. The nerve..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaliandra giggled to herself. Everything was going according to plan. Terra didn't trust Malueri at all. Everyone though he was a traitor to the crown. Purr-fect. After he was executed, she would have Terra all to herself to manipulate. She giggled again. This would be fun.

Last edited by Terra Nova on 2009-05-02, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 13:40

*There was a slight jolt, as a tractor beam from the shadow grabbed hold of the escape pod. Shortly afterwards, Rivers was on the Shadow again, and found himself being escroted to sickbay...again*

No honestly, it's only a bump, nothing serious! Bah! Vixen doctors, what do they know!

*The doctors patched up his head and left after they made sure Rivers was resting. As soon as they left though, Rivers hopped out of the bed and left sickbay. He went to a computer terminal and noticed something strange, the system was on security lockdown, no access to anyone. That was peculiar, Vixens only locked down the whole ship when they had a high level prisoner aboard, somebody like...Mallor! Rivers made his way to the detention center. Two gaurds stopped him*

Guard: None shall pass

Me: What? I am Captain Rivers, I demand to see the prisoner

Guard: None shall pass!

Me: Ok

*Rivers slwoyl tunred around, as if to walk away, but then swung around, incompacitating the guard. Rivers entered the detention cell. Sure enough there was Mallor*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-02, 13:44

(no post)

Last edited by Leach54 on 2009-05-02, 13:49; edited 2 times in total
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 13:45

Um, leach, the Darkwing kind of blew up, you're probably in an escape pod
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-05-02, 13:47

The pod drifted ever closer to the damaged battleship. Alex sighed. "All right, let's go over the plan one more-" "We aren't idiots Alex" said Shazsu, the woman who opened the escape pod doors. "We all have basic combat training and some of us have non regulation training as well. Only a child with a paintball gun couldn't handle a couple dozen Jem'Hadar." The two other men, Padago and
William, nodded in agreement. "All right. But if you get killed it's your fault." As the pod drifted closer, the sensors detected an energy spike. "They're jumping into hyperspace!" William said. Alex maneuvered the escape pod until the docking clamps hit one of the only unscarred places on the hull of the ship. "Go, go, go!" Shouted Alex. The four heavily armed and armored humans burst through the air lock and crushed a very surprised Vorta under their boots. "Get to your designated locations, execute at 1500 precisely!" They spread out across the ship like a strain of Darkwing flu.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1510
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-02, 13:48

(made a small edit to my post.)
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Leach54 2009-05-02, 13:49

Darkwing wrote:Um, leach, the Darkwing kind of blew up, you're probably in an escape pod

Ohh thx, I didnt catch that.
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-02, 13:58

Darkwing wrote:Guard: None shall pass
(warning... irrelevant visual comment)
Spoiler:
(Ps... you're not using FF right now, right? you can see it. Wink )
(ooh, nice development, terra!)

Mallor opened one eye as Rivers walked in
"Oh hello, captain. tell me... who has been feeding Terra all these lies?"
He sat up and looked at the dead body. He said nothing.

Last edited by me naam is m on 2009-05-02, 14:01; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 14:01

(no no no, it's the none shall pass from the holy grail, if it was LOTR, it would be, you shall not pass)

*Rivers stepped closer to Mallor*

That is a good question Mallor. Things aren't right, the timeline, it's been messed up. I met the Admiral again, he's alive, he told me almost everything, but he's leaving something out, and trying to manipulate things. He's losing the war Mallor, but, I can't say I'm sorry
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-02, 14:11

(ah... in that case... still NONE shall pass! Razz)
Spoiler:

"You've been feeling the same things as me hmmhh? So I am right... You know, I have a feeling that our adversary is not a normal Jem'Hadar. Things are being messed up from the inside of the organization. Even the admiral himself might be a victim of this all..."
He scratched his neck.
"Perhaps... Hmmm. Perhaps there is a way...
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 14:18

*Rivers pondered this*

Something bigger is at work you think, even beyond the Admiral and his organization. You know, it was always odd I found, that when the Admiral was "killed", all traces of him disappeared. Now I figure that it was just his way of disappearing from this timeline, but something that's been on my mind is the former Captain of the Darkwing, Captain Williams, he was kidnapped before being killed, but he directly appointed me as Captain of the Darkwing. I'm beginning to wonder if Williams was stumbling towards a bigger truth, there was something he said to me before he disappered, i can't remember, it was something, it made no sense, hmmm
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-02, 14:25

The Vixerian ships disabled the cruiser as Terra walked to the holding cells..
"I've... felt it too.. in a different way.. someone inside the Vixerian populace is.. not who we think they are..."
At the puzzled glances from Mallor and Rivers, she pointed to the cameras that were set up in the room prior to Mallor's capture.
"I heard everything."
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 14:30

*Rivers looked to Terra*

Terra, somebody is manipulating you, Mallor is not your enemy, he is working for you, more than you can even realize, it is important that he gets released!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-05-02, 14:35

Terra looks around the room.. and then back at Rivers.
"I will release him.. as long as you become the Procterate to the royal family.. That position has been empty for far to long.. and Maleuri.." She looked at him.
"I.. am sorry for anything that I have done.."

-------------------------------------------------
Kaliandra cursed her luck. The Admiral was going to be mad... She needed on the Shadow quickly. She tapped into her ship's console and jumped in slipspace, heading for The Shadow.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 14:43

*Rivers looked uncertain*

I can't do that, not yet, things have to be finished first

*In a hidden ship, not too far away, James listened in intently. This confirmed it, Rivers was no longer working for the Admiral. James would have to strike and soon. Rivers was needed, and James had been sent to collect*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-02, 14:44

"Terra... I don't need to hear apologies... I need to know who. Rivers, I think it's time to revert back to our old job again. Search. And Destroy."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 14:44

Yes, I think it may be time for that, just different sides this time I hope
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-02, 14:51

"I doubt this mess has any sides left to be on anyway. It's time to put some things right. I have some questions to ask a certain captain Williams.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 14:54

*Rivers cocked his eybrow*

Captain Williams eh......

*James materialized in front of the trio*

James, what are you doing he....

*James pulled out some sort of weapon and blasted Rivers. The two of them disappeared into thin air*
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down