Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 1: The Finding of The Lost Hybrids

+5
Meganew Trek
Gnatsirt269
Leach54
JPB18
Insane Crayon
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mission 1: The Finding of The Lost Hybrids Empty Mission 1: The Finding of The Lost Hybrids

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 11:18

(Finally eh?)

Analise looked up from her seat at the conference table.. This new discovery that the hybrids were still alive.. had everyone in shock. Everyone who had been associated with that was either unable to be found or dead.. and there had been no further reported sightings of them either.
"Alright teams.. We have to have a talk. This hybrid only means one thing.. They are still out there, and they are just as dangerous as normal Wraiths.. Why one would attack us now is a mystery.. A mystery that I hope we can solve.. I've looked into some files and the last known location of the Hybrids is a some planet.. that I hoped to never visit again.. So, here is what I was thinking.. We go investigate this planet in hopes of finding clues as to why he was here and why he attacked one of us. I'm also leaving him in the care of our security teams while we go investigate.. I have to issue a warning though.. This mission will be dangerous.. and it is no simulation.. So if any of you feel like backing down now, you can report for sanitation duties till we return. Is everyone ready?" Analise looked at everyone in turn as she thought about the dangers of this mission..
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: The Finding of The Lost Hybrids Empty Re: Mission 1: The Finding of The Lost Hybrids

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 11:22

"Ma'am... I suggest we take a ride on the Puddle Jumper because of those things... We've one avaiable and it would protect us from those guys" Said I "I drive!"
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: The Finding of The Lost Hybrids Empty Re: Mission 1: The Finding of The Lost Hybrids

Post by Leach54 2009-04-07, 11:24

''Sounds good. Ma'am what weapons will we be equipping. May I take my modified staff weapon."
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnatsirt269 2009-04-07, 11:42

Ben Sighed "More killing..."
Gnatsirt269
Gnatsirt269
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://cyforumia.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2009-04-07, 12:22

Julius stood up and replied, "Ma'm, the last we dealt with those guys, our fighters were slaughtered due to the agility of the Hybrid Darts. However, I have developed a modification to the standard F-302 that might stand a chance against the Darts. If you would be so kind, as to follow me back down to the hangar deck, I would like to show you one of the modified fighters which I have designated X-305."
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Male Number of posts : 2656
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 12:55

"You know... Still doesn't beat the Puddle Jumper... We can at least take out six darts at the same time or just scout the area without being detected..." Said I "We could also get some support from the Hammond if we came into need... They can just rescue us and clear the area in no time..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 13:07

Analise sighed. "We won't be taking a ship at all. The planet we are going to has a gate on it. The Planet's name is Resia, and with all of us it shouldn't be a problem to find if the hybrids still exist.. but the indigenious life on the planet are going to be a problem.. We are taking any weapons we can find in the armoury, and we will be doing this as quickly as possible.. Any questions?" Analise didn't want to do this mission.. not after what happened.. but she couldn't let her feelings show or give up on it.. This hybrid had attacked them.. and they needed to find out why..
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 13:13

Everyone said no... Borrego went to get his precious: an m-4 especialy modified for him... granade launcher, telescopic eye sight, laser pointer and a mounted flashlight... He also got a silenced p-90 as Sidearm, and several c-4 charges... Oh... and his faithful zat and a small granade like device... the last of ours engeneers personal shield... He was ready for being launched into a planet hostile to human life...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-04-07, 13:17

NO SHIPS AT ALL, MNT.

Yeah i know, huuuge wall of text, but i suddenly had a a spark of inspiration/insanity. what do i say, spark? nuclear boom! must be all that pent up creativity while waiting for that dang introductory mission to end.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Steiner is not on your planet, not from your SGC, but from a whole different alternate reality altogether.

Sergeant Major Jack Steiner wiped his gun clean of the blood. He was getting tired of this planet. They kept being buggered by these guerrilla groups, and every time they had to go and wipe another suspected area in retaliation. He lost count of the number of kills a long time ago. The ammo kept rattling into the guns, the guns kept firing and the blood kept flowing. The bastards were like pests. Highly annoying and hard to rout out. well, at least they were almost finished. Their last stronghold was within two miles walking through dense jungle. A piece of cake. For a puma perhaps.

"Come on team, that was the last guarding outpost. The target will have lots of women and children within the walls. Don't hesitate. The last time in this bunghole i turned my back on a child and discarded it as useless it tried to shoot me in the back. Luckily it didn't realize it's ammo clip was empty."

He jumped off a thick branch into the water got in knee-deep. They waded on past the dead bodies in loose formation, goingaround huge tree trunks, jumping over huge roots and ducking underneath low branches, stalking towards their goal like the puma that was their team mascot.

"Steiner, behind you! Snake!"
He whirled around, but too late. The snake wound up his leg and cut off the blood supply. He grabbed the snake by the head, keeping it's beak closed with his big hand, and jammed a knife behind it's skull. He carefully unwound the snake from his leg and dropped it in the black water.
"Man, that thing was strong. I didn't feel my foot any more. Let's go again."

The terrain went up a bit and they got out of the water. They could see smoke rising up from yet unseen houses in the settlement. They squatted down behind the last few bushes and shrubs before the settlement. He used the code sign language to brief his team.
-Okay guys, we're here. Our side is virtually unguarded, but they'll have plenty of cover here to hide from the other sides. Wait for the sign and the other four teams to come out, the enemy will try to regroup here, and that's when we will strike.-
Everybody nodded and they waited.

Suddenly a heavily armored colleague of theirs came out of the jungle from the other side of the village and sprayed a first salvo of deadly hail at the village. At that from every side but theirs spawned soldiers like wasps from a nest, and the bloodbath started. It worked just like they planned, the enemy militia immediately began to seek cover and regroup at their side. Then he jumped forward and stormed out of the jungle too, and behind him his team.

He slammed the head of the last armed man against the rock he was hiding behind and cracked his skull. Then he went for the houses where already fires were burning and screams and smoke filled the air. He stepped into the door opening of a hut and filled the room with flying bullets, smoke and fire. He checked the dead bodies and went out. He went to the next hut where a mixture of smoke and steam was coming out of the air hole in the roof. On the other side he saw that soldiers were almost finished.

He jumped into the door opening. In the middle of the room was a fire burning beneath a kettle of steaming water. To the right was a kind of primitive bath, still hot. In the left corner sat a naked and wet woman cowering on the ground. She was probably just bathing when they attacked. For a moment there was nothing else there. just them there, him standing with the gn in his hand, she sitting in the corner.

Then he lunged forward and knocked the butt of his weapon against the back of her head. No hesitation. Don't give 'em a chance. He had said so himself. He left her there on the ground and got out again. The last screams were dying away. One of his team walked up to him.
"That's the last of it sir. There's nothing left of the resistance on this planet."
"Good. Get the survivors and bound them. Call in our dropships to put up our temporary base here. It's useless to leave right now, this place is suitable, and it's getting dark already. besides, we'll have a chance to comb out the surroundings too."
"Yes sir. What about the woman in that washing hut?"
"Bind her too, and for heaven's sake, get her something decent to wear and put her with the rest. Nobody touch her, this is an organized army, we're not a bunch of savage raiders."
"Yes sir."

Evening fell, and he and the other team commanders gathered in the temporary command center.
"Sergeant Major Steiner, we got a message for you from Tunguska Command. Now this planet is completely combed out of the last resistance they want to have a briefing with you for your next mission. Apparently it's too important to do o this little piece of rock because they want you back immediately. You're to leave with this dropship to the gate we came from, together with your teammembers Nicholson, Wilde and Depardieu. Well, i suppose this is the end of your service here. Goodbye and good luck man."
"Well, I suppose so. This is where we'll part. I hope we will see eachother on the same side of firefights again soon."

He looked out of the small windows of the dropship. Weird. He wondered why they couldn't just do it on this planet instead of back home. Whatever that mission would be it sure as hell must be important.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 13:27

At the gateroom
"Ok..." Gives a punch into julius chest because he was distracted... "Last notes to both SG-1 and SG-5: Keep your heads down, be careful with what noise you do and be careful with what trails you leave behind..."
I turn to Analise:
"Shall we?"
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 14:10

Analise sighed.. She punched in the coordinates and the gate activated.. She looked at everyone as she loaded her P-90 and her pistol.. This mission was going to be long
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 14:13

"Ok... lets go guys!" Said I while diving into the event horizon of the wormhole... The trip was tribled and I exited the wormhole a little bit stunned...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 14:22

Analise looked around.. Here she was.. again.. She held up the P-90 and looked around and walked forward slowly.. then she heard a screeching noise
"EVERYONE GET YOUR WEAPONS UP AND SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!" Analise screamed out as she shot down an oversized praying-mantis like insect..
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2009-04-07, 14:28

Julius took out his H&K MP5, and shot at a dark human-shaped shadow.
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 14:33

Analise walked over to what Julius had shot and inspected it.. then screamed out an fell back..
"Oh.... my.... god..... get it away from me.."
Analise tried to get away then kicked the body into the light.. It was of Sergeant Connor.. one of her old teammates.. one that had died.. a weird insect-like growth covered his body and he looked like he was going through some sort of transformation..
"This planet.. hates humans.. it just hates them..." Analise kept repeating..
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 14:36

"Yeah, you warned us about that... can we go now... I don't want to stay here much longer..." Said I
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2009-04-07, 14:40

"Analise," said Julius, "Apparently, that organic blueish stuff me and the Col. found on the floor is what's on Connor's body. Apparently, this blueish stuff inhabits people, dead or alive, and controls them to do its bidding. For all I know, this could be what the Hybrids are using to turn humans into Hybrids. Apparently it can infect dead or living people, so watch yourselves."
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 14:45

"Ok... lets move..." Said I... We steped out from the Stargate and headed to the nearest base... or what we thought... when we arrived... there was a Wraith Cruiser there...
"Wraith Cruiser!" Said I "How the hell did they get to the Milky Way with that?"
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-04-07, 15:30

Jack sat down after the casual salute. He knew his direct superior very well, and he also knew that he hated people standing just because of him.
"You can get back up again, Jack, we got some high company."
"What?"
"Yes, it's so important that the big boss has decided to brief you himself."
"What? The general?"
"yep, the big man himself. Oh, here he is."

He got up again and saluted to the three men that entered the room.
"At ease, lieutenant."
"I'm not a lieutenant, general."
"Oh? well, now you are. Lieutenant."
"Thank you sir. Why the sudden promotion?"
"Because you need and deserve one for the next mission."
"What is so important then?"
"That's what I'm about to tell you. Oh, and please sit down. No need to keep standing."
"Yessir. Please continue."
"The planet we just got you back from has a second gate. We knew this very soon, but it was unreachable at first because it was submerged at a tropical atoll in the middle of the ocean. Now we have finally retrieved it, but we found out something weird. The gate has nine chevrons and close to a hundred destination symbols!"
"What? That's impossible, right?"
"Apparently it's not."
"So... am I right when i say that you have chosen me to go through that gate?"
"Yes, you and your new team. You're to lead them."
"Alright. When will i be introduced to them?"
"On your way to that gate. The potential danger is huge, so we want to know as soon as possible."
"When will I leave?"
"Now. Goodbye and good luck, lieutenant."
"Thank you sir."

So, this was his new team. He already knew Depardieu, Nicholson and Wilde, and then there were these three others, A small redhead girl with some heavy machinegun, the long blonde girl with a sniperrifle, and then there was that big black bearded big guy. The latter just had standard equipment, but he carried the backpack with the heavy equipment they might need.

He stood in front of the weird gate. Unlike all the other gates it wasn't the usual sand-like color, but rather dark, even black, granite. The Talons were positioned, the gate was open.
"Well, Let's go, team."

He took a deep breath and stepped through. Soon they all were at the other side, and he looked around. The gate they stepped through was floating in the air just a few centimeters above the ground, as if it just had transported here itself. The planet they were at looked just like the planet they just left.

"What... this looks like it's just the same planet!"
"Yeah, true. Look, there's even the same species of lizards!"
"Yeah... strange indeed."

Last edited by me naam is m on 2009-04-08, 07:12; edited 2 times in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 16:11

Analise tried to keep under control.. She couldn't lose it now.. Not when they had just started the mission.. She motioned for them to follow as she walked towards the cruiser..
"I.. don't.. know.. Mark.. Just.. when we walk to it... I'll need some time to think... about what.. I just saw.."
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 16:16

"Ok..." Marks holded Analise "That's ok... You've all the time in the world to think... Just stay close to me and everything will be ok..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 16:22

Analise and the team approached the cruiser and were surprised by it's appearance.
"It seems that this vessel has not been used... in some time.. Which is odd.. These cruisers are always in action.. come on.. Let's see what's inside.."
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 16:31

"Not actually... reports come that the cruisers used to be used as forward operation bases in case the planet had no stargate..." Said I... "Now it's probably not to show itself too much, cause our long range sensors would detect their Hyperspace Signature..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 16:34

Analise looked inside.. and is shocked.. Blood was everywhere and that blueish material seemed to be trying to get in the ship.. She walked inside and inspected one of the dead bodies..
"Human it seems.. and there are hybrids as well.. all dead.. Search the ship and if anything moves.. shoot it.. but conserve your ammo.."
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2009-04-07, 16:40

Julius walked up to what could be considered the bridge of the Wraith Cruiser, and noticed a small button marked "INTERCOM" on what appeared to be a main console. Julius pressed the button, and talked through the intercom.

"Listen everyone, I'm up in the bridge. There's an intercom button up here, along with a main console to control the ship, but how could those be here? I thought all Wraith ships were purely organic! Anyways, there's blueish gunk up here too. Without that here, this could be considered an operational ship."
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 16:49

Hmmm... I lighten up the flashlight of my m-4 and entered on a dark cruiser, with almost no lights except some from an occasional control platform... I checked one... there was a schematic of the ship... the damage was astronomic... No hyperdrive, no life support, standard drives were almost out off action and the hull had remainings of an heavy explosion... "You say that this ship is in perfect conditions without looking at the damage report... I might know what happened to the ship..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2009-04-07, 16:53

"What happened? I mean, according to the bridge console, everything is working fine. I can even turn on the lights!" Julius said as he pressed a button marked "LIGHTS".

Many lights on the Wraith Cruiser lit up, giving another reason why this cannot be a normal ship.
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 16:59

"Ok... do you guys remember when SG-1 used an supernova to propel an Goa'uld mothership into a replicator controled galaxy? Those guys did just the same... But without shields the ship withstanded with the impact of the explosion and to the erosion provoqued by hiperspacing..." Said I "And that how they got here... with engines almost to blow up and life support for only a few hours, they landed on this planet..."
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2009-04-07, 17:04

"Wow. But then, what happened to the hybrids and Analise's dead squad?"
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 17:13

"Must be anything similar to the Iratus bug or something... I saw a few thing similar with fat spiders with short legs and huge pinches outside..." Said I...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-04-07, 17:30

"John, you got the interstellar navigational device in your backpack?"
"Yes sir, but it's not night yet, we have to wait until dusk to see any stars."
"Yeah, true. Well, we're lucky anyway, this is a high open ground, so we won't have any trouble seeing any stars or keeping an eye on the surroundings. But what bothers me is that we're like sitting ducks on this ridge. we need to get of for no... ...what the hell."

Steiner pointed at something in the distance and Heassen, the long blonde woman, followed his finger.
"Yeah... since when do mountains on such a planets shimmer and glitter in the setting sun and look like a spaceship?"
"Since there's intelligent life on a planet, I think."
"Well, that's probably not good. We don't know if it's hostile, and i don't feel like going through that dense jungle to check it out. I've had enough jungle warfare the last few months to last me a lifetime."
"Who said anything about warfare?"
"Jungle warfare also includes the difficulties in navigating through the jungle. I wasn't even thinking about fighting yet, but that also might be a possible risk. For now i think we should just stay down at the tree border down there. Let's put up camp there. Camouflaged. i don't want to take any risks."
"Yes sir."

The camp was put up and they waited for the night.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 17:51

"Me touches one console... the ships sensors activates... there were at least 6 Goa'uld motherships in the sector, but did they knew they were there? No, doesn't seemed that... Suddenly, Cannon found a wraith memory disk, and started seeing it...
"Ok... guys, we got what we came for, we must exit now..." Said I, while unpluggin the device...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 18:53

Analise nodded slowly.. Something was wrong.. really wrong.. They should have seen more bugs than the Praying Mantis.. Where did all the bugs go??
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-04-07, 18:55

(Sorry. Had school, didn't know you people could RP this fast.)

John looked around warily. Another feeling... he shook his head as he secured the device.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1510
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 18:56

The team exited the ship... Without Julius... I press the detonation button, making th c-4 blow up and the ship start in flames...
"Wheres Julius?" Asked I Suddenly...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-07, 18:58

(when bored it happens)
Analise giggled and pointed to an unconscious person next to her..
"Alright team. We got what we came for.. We need to get out of here fast.. I just remembered something that I should have told you earlier.. When my team was killed.. It was nighttime.. Anyone notice the time when we entered? Day.. And we only have so much sun left.. We better hurry unless we want to be fighting for our very lives.. Let's go"
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-04-07, 19:06

John sighed and picked up his rifle. What he didn't get is why he could be scared of his CO giggling and not be afraid of millions of aliens thirsty for his blood...

He hiked up a small rise and paused at the top. "Ma'am? I smell something..."
When his fellow soldiers looked at him in amusement, he scowled. "Not that way!"
(Insert childish flatulence joke here)
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 19:07

"Hmmm... You just can't resist it, don't you?" Asked I to Analise... ok guys, let's go! The Cruiser was burning... and the flames were increasing...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-04-07, 19:16

John was about to jump off the small hill when intense heat brushed the back of his neck. The colonel was wrong. The flames had already increased... and the ship's reactor was going to blow. "Sirs? Ma'am? We'd better keep posting... err, get moving."
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-04-07, 19:26

"Also... think... Now we've 2 reasons to hurry up" Said I "The night and that ships reactor, so get those arses moving!"
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-04-07, 21:52

As they reached the edge of a small forest, a massive explosion could be heard behind the team. A brilliant wave of crimson energy rose into the night sky. A planetary signal flare... yet another reason to hurry up.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-04-08, 11:05

(Whoa.A lot happened in my 2 day absense)
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7919
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-08, 11:13

(Well, we had to get off the training mission.. it was getting to an unbelievable amount of pages.. 21 me thinks.)
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-04-08, 12:49

Jack put himself on watch duty for this time. Suddenly a bright crimson flash lighted the sky. He jumped up like stung by a wasp and a minute later a massive boom rolled over them like a hurricane.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"
He ran towards the rest and shook the tents.
"Get out and break up, whatever is out there, it's capable of making a very big bang, and i don't want to meet 'em without some heavy support. Besides, we won't meet 'em without aerial transport anyway."
"Now? but it'll take a lot of time to break up our camp again!"
"How long?"
"About an hour. we've just unpacked everything"
"Well, that's not worth it then. Get our weapons though, I'll already start dialing the gate."

He walked over to where they exited the stargate and grabbed the homing device when he noticed something. The gate. It was not there. Well, this mission was getting better and better. Then he noticed something on the ground at the place where the gate had been. An object similar to a dial-home device in shape, but much smaller and without a support lied in the grass like someone had just casually dropped it there. He picked it up and examined it.

"Hey guys, look here."
"You know there aren't just guys in your team, right?"
"Oh, sorry Heassen, but you get what i mean."
"You may call me Anne too, sir."
"Well, okay Anne. Look what I've found here. You were the stargates expert, right? Have you ever seen anything like this?"
"Well, no, but it looks a lot like an already dialed dial-home device."
"What would happen if i hit the button?"
"Nothing, there's no stargate."
"I doubt it. Stargates weighing 29 metric tons ain't just disappearing into nothingness like that. Let's see if i'm right."

Jack pushed on the middle sphere, and suddenly an unstable vortex like the usual stargate vortex appeared. It stabilized, more or less, and a dark ring came out of the surface. suddenly a stargate like the one they came from began building around the edge. Several seconds later they had a fully working stargates floating a few centimeters above the grass. Jack, Anne and the rest of their team just stood there in astonishment before he grabbed the camera.

"Well, let's see where we'll land."

He threw the device through the stargate and watched the monitor closely.

"Yep, this looks good. Somebody from our research team just picked it up and is waving at me. Let's go."

He stepped through the gate and was greeted with an enthusiastic group of their researchers and the local operations commander. His team members behind him stepped through too, looking sheepishly at all the attention.

"Wow, you're back early! were you able to complete all the measurements already?"
"No, it's not night yet, we can't see the stars. but i need to see the commander. some... complications have arisen."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-08, 15:19

Analise looked up at the sky.. It was almost night time.. she could see some stars.. She stopped everyone and grabbed her pack..
"We are not going to make it to the gate in time.. so I decided to bring some stuff with us.. I have sonic discharge signals that would keep the bugs away.. hopefully, as they might be attracted to the burning exploded hulk of the Wraith Cruiser.. Let's set up camp.. and hope that we pass the night unscathed.."
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-04-08, 16:38

The lieutenant slammed his fist on the table. "Crap, no aerial transport? Why not? we can't do anything there without!"
"Here we can't either. We're still picking up groups of soldiers on expedition the whole time, and we need to get a steady supply of food and construction materials. Sorry, we just can't spare anything that could transport you all."
"And ground transport?"
"Same for that. Besides, if i get your description correct and that jungle is the same as the jungle here, it wouldn't be of any use either. The only thing we could really lend you is a few of those horse-like jungle beasts from here."
"Well, if that's all we can get, we'll take it."
"As for that heavy equipment you asked for, that'll be no problem. the war here is over now anyway."
"Excellent. thank you, commander."
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-04-08, 17:38

John set up a sniping post in a tree, completely concealed in the rotting wood. In the distance, he spotted a thorax and fired. A gush of alien blood came out of the chitin-armored insect, and the fight began.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2009-04-09, 22:31

Julius woke up lying several feet away from the edge of the explosion. Horrible looking insects were everywhere, as they were being killed by the SG team's weapon fire.

Julius got up, remembering the he had be banned, er... hit in the head with a tough object, and was knocked unconscious for about 3 minutes. Luckily, he still had his XM8, and started shooting at the bugs.
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-10, 15:29

Analise looked up from the ant she had killed. She looked around as the team held their own. The insects were coming in less and less swarms and some had turned away..
"Keep it up team!! We can do this!"
Analise leaped away and landed near Julius and started shooting a giant mosquito with her P-90.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-04-10, 15:40

A burst of John's bullets cut the head off a thing that looked cross between a termite and a gorilla. The battle was dying down now, and dozen of giant insects littered the forest floor. As he turned around to fire a magazine into the head of a gigantic spider, he spotted another swarm in the distance. These insects though, were not attacking the humans. They were headed straight into space, toward the Motherships...
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next