Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama - "Let the Jew-burning begin"

+4
Roger Smith
me naam is m
Thingy
Philly Homer
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obama - "Let the Jew-burning begin" Empty Obama - "Let the Jew-burning begin"

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-25, 13:42

Link

To be honest, I hope Israel and Iran kill each other off. Both are being ridiculous and I could live more safely without theocracies that have nuclear weapons.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Obama - "Let the Jew-burning begin" Empty Re: Obama - "Let the Jew-burning begin"

Post by Thingy 2009-05-25, 14:11

Does this guy seriously think that obama would just let israel be overrun by arabs or persians? i mean, do you know what a patriot missile defense battery is? or a nuclear stockpile? I really dont think that iran is ready to face complete destruction just because a bunch of jews decided to make a country next to them. They're not completely gone in the head, they know that the US is capable of destroying any nuclear missiles that iran launches, and that the US can invade them and take them in a day.

and what the hell is this drivel? holding israel hostage? that's like saying a guy with a slingshot is holding a guy with an M16 hostage. Israel's army, navy and airforce are all superior to the old soviet crap the iranians managed to get, their training would make the iranian military look like a bunch of farmers with AK47 and they have the whole western world behind them while iran only has a couple of backwards nations barely suporting them. And giving the bomb to a terrorist who just happens to nuke the nation iran has been threatening with nuclear war for years? that's like begging for an invasion. Again, they're not stupid.

Obama, unlike the rebuplican idiots before him, is trying to reach a peaceful settlement. It'll mean less lifes lost and less economical damage ALOT less. Plus you wont have to eat from a breadline because your economy crashed and you cant find a job, the western economy is alredy under alot of pressure.

And do you realise how stupid this whole article is? It's based on all the leaders of iran's leaders being litterally retarded
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Obama - "Let the Jew-burning begin" Empty Re: Obama - "Let the Jew-burning begin"

Post by me naam is m 2009-05-25, 14:18

i'm already seven years or so for the solution to just nuke the whole poophole to smithereens.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-25, 14:22

Nah, the author of the article is obviously biased. He all but screams that he is a Jew.

iran only has a couple of backwards nations barely suporting them.

Because China and Russia and essentially the rest of the Middle East are backwards nations. Of course. Does it matter if you have military superiority while you're surrounded on all sides by nations that despise you and want to erase you from existence?

i mean, do you know what a patriot missile defense battery is? or a nuclear stockpile?

Doesn't have to be a missile. Did you even read the article? Yes, most of it is drivel. Yes, Bush was an idiot (though Obama is keeping certain Bush policies like the Patriot Act.) But that doesn't mean that all of the article is garbage. Because I really wouldn't put it past them to just send a puppet terrorist to go blow himself up. And no one will dare invade Iran because they are supported by Russia and China.

Israel has the whole western world behind them

Have you even listened to the news lately? Everyone hates Israel. In fact, no one besides possibly the US under Republican leadership would do anything to retaliate.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-05-25, 14:28

Alkanosis wrote:Nah, the author of the article is obviously biased. He all but screams that he is a Jew.

iran only has a couple of backwards nations barely suporting them.

Because China and Russia and essentially the rest of the Middle East are backwards nations. Of course. Does it matter if you have military superiority while you're surrounded on all sides by nations that despise you and want to erase you from existence?

i mean, do you know what a patriot missile defense battery is? or a nuclear stockpile?

Doesn't have to be a missile. Did you even read the article? Yes, most of it is drivel. Yes, Bush was an idiot (though Obama is keeping certain Bush policies like the Patriot Act.) But that doesn't mean that all of the article is garbage. Because I really wouldn't put it past them to just send a puppet terrorist to go blow himself up. And no one will dare invade Iran because they are supported by Russia and China.

Israel has the whole western world behind them

Have you even listened to the news lately? Everyone hates Israel. In fact, no one besides possibly the US under Republican leadership would do anything to retaliate.

china and russia dont have that much to win from iran. They wouldnt dare to go anywhere near NATO, EU and the US or any other part of the western world. And yes, having all of NATO behind you does matter, the arabs wont be able to invade you if they know that they will be crushed by NATO if they come anywhere near israel. And yes, the rest of the world is too smart to waste billions of dollars on israel, but they would help defend it, just as they would help any nation, if someone tries to eradicate it's people. No one except iran and the arabs wants another holocaust.

And yes, they might decide to nuke israel from the ground, but that would still mean total annihilation for them because everyone will know that iran did it and disguised it as a terrorist attack
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-25, 14:54

This article is not from a reputable news source and is not written by a reputable or even a real journalist. No one wants Iran to have nuclear weapons, especially since minority groups from this country and the surrounding area seem to have little or no rational thought about themselves and will do anything to follow their screwed-up values.

Israel can defend itself, but we will also defend them, we are their ally.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-25, 16:30

The US for years have been trying to slow down the research of nuclear weapons in Iran by blowing up their suspected warehouses, factories and laboratories... After the rag heads lost about a dozen buildings they started building researching and producing nuclear material in each others basements and its much harder to track when everything is being done in shadows. When Iran gets nuclear capabilities they will want to blow Israel off the face of the Earth. Some intelligence reports state that Iran can build their first nuke in a little over a year and can acquire enough nuclear material to build 50 nukes. If Iran happened to use a nuke on Israel every one of Israel's Allys will wipe out Iran. The US would probably launch a couple nuclear missiles at Iran to wipe out the terrorist organizations being protected by the Iranian government and to end one of the hostile governments in the middle east, this would only happen if our president stops trying to talk peace and hits the big red button. After the dust settles Iran will be a complete barren wasteland, even though some people can argue that they country already is a wasteland.
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-05-25, 17:32

With a name like Zacharias, do you mind if I ask if you're Jewish?
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-25, 17:33

no, my full name is Zachary, and Im not a Jew
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-05-25, 17:47

Ok. Sorry, just it's a rare name here (Wales, UK)
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-25, 17:49

ok its somewhat common in the US
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-05-25, 19:26

It's somewhat uncommon here but not rare.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7919
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-25, 22:27

well... I cant think of anything else to say so nothing will do just fine.
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-26, 00:29

Alkanosis wrote:Link
Both are being ridiculous and I could live more safely without theocracies that have nuclear weapons.

Just one thing: Neither is technically a theocracy. Iran may seem to be run by loony jihadist nutjobs, but at least superficially it's not. Israel on the other hand is far from a theocracy -- there is no state-sponsored religion, and no one in the country is persecuted by the government for their religion, but of course there's plenty of civilian infighting around the Gaza, Golan, and Palestine areas..
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-26, 00:58

That's the thing. Unlike most people, I favor Israel in this conflict because they follow Western values.

But on the whole, I'd rather the entire Middle East be gone completely.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-26, 01:21

Yes, I agree with you. It's a bunch of conflict and death over nothing.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-05-26, 11:23

yeah, if it wasnt for the oil, i'd love to see the arabs and the persians nuked. Though egypt is alright, give it some time and it'll be a full blown democracy, it's the same for the rest of north africa too
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker 2009-05-26, 18:00

my friends and i like to use an analogy that demonstrates Israel "Its like a small child that puches another child at daycare, but when the other child retaliates, the first child runs to Daddy ( U.S.)" A MAJOR reason why Israel is what it is today is because of U.S. support. I would really like to see the U.S take all the funds, weapons, and technology that they have given them and then we will see how Israel fares. Israel is still way too much involved with religion.

Obama's new policy i hope is severing all ties with Israel. It has been a mistake aiding them.

@alka about the scenairo you mentioned in the first post, i dearly hope to see that day come.
Stryker
Stryker
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-26, 19:31

Alkanosis wrote:That's the thing. Unlike most people, I favor Israel in this conflict because they follow Western values.

But on the whole, I'd rather the entire Middle East be gone completely.

I agree completely with you
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-26, 19:35

If I had a choice to aid Jews or Muslims I would pick the Jews not because I hate all Muslims, they just have a bad record of wanting to kill well.... almost everyone
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-05-26, 20:17

And if you said muslims, a US SWAT team would be fyling through your window right about...now.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-05-26, 20:19

so? the jews have been bombing the hell out of palestine just because they were firing a few firecrackers with a sign saying ''big bad missile that will destroy all of judaism!!!!'' on it. They killed hundreds the last time. But yes, they're the democracy.... and most arab nations are socially backwards.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-05-26, 20:22

I wonder if the two will ever fight eachover?
If they do, I'm not helping.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-26, 21:17

Stryker wrote:my friends and i like to use an analogy that demonstrates Israel "Its like a small child that puches another child at daycare, but when the other child retaliates, the first child runs to Daddy ( U.S.)" A MAJOR reason why Israel is what it is today is because of U.S. support. I would really like to see the U.S take all the funds, weapons, and technology that they have given them and then we will see how Israel fares. Israel is still way too much involved with religion.

This is true. Although it was not Israel who punched first. And Israel is not really a country run by religion, as some of the Arab nations are. If you go all the way back, you could say it was Britain's fault with the Balfour Declaration, promising two groups of people the same piece of land.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-26, 23:22

If the two countries fight it probably wont last long the first battle would consist of this... Israel would have a bunch of tanks and well trained soldiers with modern weapons and the Palestine would have a couple camel jockeys riding their camels with Soviet era AK47s.
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-05-26, 23:34

I'd still love to see it.I might even "Drop" a spare nuke on them.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-27, 00:22

Israel has done it before and was DARN tough. In 1948 with just some tanks and little US support they pushed back Jordan and Syria, then pivoted and pushed back Egypt all the way past the Sinai Peninsula. Apparently these countries didn't learn their lesson and Israel pushed back all three again in 1967, in only 6 days, earning the famous war the title "Six-Day War."
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-27, 00:31

Do you know how Israel motivates their troops... The government gives one "NIS" to every soldier who kills an enemy and the more enemies they kill the more currency they get.
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-27, 00:45

Do you have a citation for that? I've never heard that and it sounds a little far-fetched to me.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-27, 01:33

I wasn't serious...
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-27, 01:36

Oh. How were we to know that? We were talking seriously and then make a seemingly serious statement... please may I ask that you make it more clear next time when you insert something like that.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-27, 18:09

um, why would I need to tell that something is a joke when it is that far fetched... Many Jews would do anything for money. Have you ever seen a Jew scramble for a quarter? I have. And I must say it was quite funny.
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-05-27, 18:11

/sarcasm Yeah... and all the jews in the world do that. It's a mysterious force that inhabits every jew from birth. /sarcasm
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-05-27, 18:26

I have never met a Jew that wasn't obsessed with money
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker 2009-05-27, 18:45

bodysurfnj wrote:If the two countries fight it probably wont last long the first battle would consist of this... Israel would have a bunch of tanks and well trained soldiers with modern weapons and the Palestine would have a couple camel jockeys riding their camels with Soviet era AK47s.

Israel has done it before and was DARN tough. In 1948 with just some tanks and little US support they pushed back Jordan and Syria, then pivoted and pushed back Egypt all the way past the Sinai Peninsula. Apparently these countries didn't learn their lesson and Israel pushed back all three again in 1967, in only 6 days, earning the famous war the title "Six-Day War."

Israel has alot to thank the U.S. for modern day weapons. Also with the 1948 war, i think little US support is a understatement. Israel definitely had moderate U.S. support. Not alot, but a moderate amount. They are tough because the Americans are helping them be tough. Plus, the Americans are evidently ok with Israel having nuclear weapons. I see something very wrong with that picture. They are supposed to be stopping nuclear proliferation.
Stryker
Stryker
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-27, 19:23

Because Israel is aligned with Western values and thus we have no fear of them doing anything that we don't want them to? Israel is not liable for "JIHAD!!!" unlike Iran. We don't want non-capitalist countries gaining nuclear weapons, that is all.

Not to say that is okay, of course. But I'd rather Israel have nuclear weapons than, say, Iran.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker 2009-05-27, 19:26

i think the time will come when people will realize Israel has its own agenda.
Stryker
Stryker
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-27, 19:27

Well of course they do. Israel's completely surrounded by countries that hate them.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker 2009-05-27, 19:31

Alkanosis wrote:Well of course they do. Israel's completely surrounded by countries that hate them.

and for good reason.
Stryker
Stryker
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-05-27, 20:48

Say the same about America.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-27, 20:54

Stryker wrote:
Alkanosis wrote:Well of course they do. Israel's completely surrounded by countries that hate them.

and for good reason.

Not for good reason. They hate them for existing for petty reasons like religion. You call that good reason?
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-27, 21:13

I agree, that's certainly not good reason.

And bodysurfnj, (and others): Jesus Christ! Would you quit it with the Jew-bashing?
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-27, 22:27

Jew Bashing? the only things I see are the cold truth... Let the truth be known
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-27, 22:35

Oh come now, you even said yourself a little while ago your were making stuff up.

Anyway, are there any strategic advantages to keeping Israel as an ally? I would think so. It's the US' one foothold in an unstable region. However, the government does squander plenty of resources there...
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by bodysurfnj 2009-05-27, 23:34

First I made one joke and the "Jew Bashing" was just saying that Jews have an obsession to make money and not spend it.

Secondl its the only stable government in the region that likes us because we have supported and supplied them for so long... But resources? What resources come from the strip of land that's called Israel?
bodysurfnj
bodysurfnj
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-05-28, 00:25

You said this, a bit far off from how you describe it. Anyway, let's drop the subject.
bodysurfnj wrote:Many Jews would do anything for money. Have you ever seen a Jew scramble for a quarter? I have. And I must say it was quite funny.

As far as I'm aware, no tangible resources do come, but despite this it's pretty valuable politically and militarily to have a stable, democratic ally in the turbulent area.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-05-28, 08:37

Alkanosis wrote:
Stryker wrote:

and for good reason.

Not for good reason. They hate them for existing for petty reasons like religion. You call that good reason?

How about forcing the Palestinians off their land and out of the country? The area wasn't just empty before the Israelis moved back there.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-28, 17:36

And you can blame the people who mapped out the area for the Jews to settle in for that.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-05-28, 17:44

yes, for the first bits of land lost, but the thousands of houses being torn down, all the civilians getting killed and all the land being stolen is israel's fault. And giving israel the money to do that gives the US part of the blame.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker 2009-05-28, 17:44

and i am pretty sure Israelis dislike the other regions because of their religions, equally.

As the America is one of the fathering nations of Israel, i believe it has a right punish and ground the child nation when it doesn't play well with other nations. (Israel.)

Also i big problem has been over the years, well i guess hundreds of years,well actually i don't know how far it goes back, someone else may know... Is that the Jews think Jerusalem belongs to them, the Muslims believe that Jerusalem belongs to them. Problem seems pretty simple to solve right? Just share it. But noooo they want all of it and war like crazy.
Stryker
Stryker
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next