Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Fans Bash New Film as "Watchable"

+2
Darkwing
ZhuGeLiang
6 posters

Go down

Star Trek Fans Bash New Film as "Watchable" Empty Star Trek Fans Bash New Film as "Watchable"

Post by ZhuGeLiang 2009-05-07, 23:04

ZhuGeLiang
ZhuGeLiang
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Star Trek Fans Bash New Film as "Watchable" Empty Re: Star Trek Fans Bash New Film as "Watchable"

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-07, 23:15

yeah, I heard about that, apparently it actually isn't true, but it was something a news broadcaster made up to get attention
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Star Trek Fans Bash New Film as "Watchable" Empty Re: Star Trek Fans Bash New Film as "Watchable"

Post by Leach54 2009-05-07, 23:45

Not wanting to be rude and I do in fact love star trek but im more interested in the ice hotel collapse headline at the end. I think do to the fact that there are only a few really bad testimonials that this is fake and the movie is better than given. Maybe 30% (or less) of people who see the movie think this.
Leach54
Leach54
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-07, 23:58

ok, just read up on this topic, it arouse from kind of just a fun joke, and then was manipulated by some people that it was fans being unhapy with this. from being in the movie, i could tell who the fans were, and they loved it!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-08, 17:45

and this is from the onion so, you know it's a prank
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhuGeLiang 2009-05-08, 20:37

Leach54 wrote:Not wanting to be rude and I do in fact love star trek but im more interested in the ice hotel collapse headline at the end. I think do to the fact that there are only a few really bad testimonials that this is fake and the movie is better than given. Maybe 30% (or less) of people who see the movie think this.

Haha, wow, people actually believe that the Onion News Network is legit. That is quite hilarious.

Sorry, if I was a bit harsh, but just for your information, the Onion is widely known for making hilariously false news.

Darkwing wrote:yeah, I heard about that, apparently it actually isn't true, but it was something a news broadcaster made up to get attention

This is also pretty hilarious.
ZhuGeLiang
ZhuGeLiang
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-05-08, 20:42

Speaking of gullible people...