Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best Star Trek game to get?

+5
Evil Person
flashgamer3
Galaxy-Scarface
JPB18
Enish Lord
9 posters

Go down

What is the best Star Trek game to get? Empty What is the best Star Trek game to get?

Post by Enish Lord 2009-08-19, 09:43

I want to buy a Star Trek strategy game. I am not sure witch one to buy. I would like it to be for the computer.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Enish Lord
Enish Lord
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

What is the best Star Trek game to get? Empty Re: What is the best Star Trek game to get?

Post by JPB18 2009-08-19, 11:02

Well... Bridge Commander or Armada II... for me are the best games... Although I never tried the shooters...

Anyway, stay away from ST: DS9: Dominion Wars! It's not recommendable...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

What is the best Star Trek game to get? Empty Re: What is the best Star Trek game to get?

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-08-19, 11:16

the only trek strategy game i ever have played is conquest... its ok, but its not that great
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by flashgamer3 2009-08-19, 16:06

legacy is ok... in my opinion might wanna refer to gameinformer.. its really challenging... i cant get past the part where you have to fight kilingons sorunding those blue pulsy things that take away you shields
flashgamer3
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2009-08-19, 17:24

well id say bridge commander, armada 1 or 2, (stay away from star trek vs starwars mods from armada 1 learned that the hard way), and elite force 1, elite force online sounds good though never played it.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1176
Location : Space (The Final Fronteer, These are the voyages....)
Registration date : 2009-06-28

http://starwarsuc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-08-19, 17:48

Flash Trek:Broken Mirror 3 trilogy! Because they're free! (and awesome!) [/shameless promotion]
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-08-19, 17:58

and for something funny wait for my game
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-08-19, 19:01

flashgamer3 wrote:legacy is ok... in my opinion might wanna refer to gameinformer.. its really challenging... i cant get past the part where you have to fight kilingons sorunding those blue pulsy things that take away you shields

for that part my friend open up the codeing part for the pc and then just max ur redits max the photon and phaser bank outputs and damage then buy a fleet of battle ships and leave enterprise at start
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Deoran Drages 2009-08-20, 04:04

for me... Elite force (1 and 2), Bridge commander and armarda II best.
Elite force 2 is not very trekky game thought compared to the others. Anyways i would definatley not get starfleet command the ships are soo slow!
Deoran Drages
Deoran Drages
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down