Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Troubles

+11
Destral
Darkwing
Roger Smith
FlashFreak22
Earthdeath
Thingy
Shemuel
JPB18
me naam is m
raffitz
Darkjedi
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girl Troubles Empty Girl Troubles

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-17, 05:50

Here's the situation......

There is a girl, another girl... I've never talked about her over here.

I've known her for about 2 months now.

Well, I'll have to admit that I really do like her, a lot.

And the problem is that she really likes me.

That's a good thing, but in my case, it's sorta a bad thing.

See, I've already made up my mind that I'm not ready for another relationship right now, and I told her that. Last week in fact.

It's just that every time I even think of this new girl, I always end up thinking of my old girlfriend.

It's too soon for me. Too painful.

I'm trying to move on, but we were just so close, and the way she died, I find it hard to let it go.

You know that saying, "It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

Well, that's bull****!

Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to have to tell her something again.

Yesterday she invited me to go and play tennis with her tomorrow.
(Well, it's 2:21 AM now, so I guess that's today now LOL)

This is basically what the phone conversation was:

"Hey, what's up?"

"Not much, I just got back from service and I'm just about to eat dinner soon.."
(I was out in the ministry that day)

"Hey, I'm taking my little brother to the park to play tennis, and I was wondering if you wanted to come an play with us?"

"Ok, cool! What time? cause there's some stuff I've got to do in the morning"

"at about 4:00 maybe?"

"Oh goodie, I'll have to check with my parents, but I'll probably be able to make it"

"Alright, then it's a date"

Date? What?

She never ends conversations like that! Heck, no one does, mostly because it sounds corny. XD

So, did she not get the picture? I can not get involved with her now!

Oh, and it's not just the phone call. If it was just that, then that would be just me looking into things too far.

Every time I see her, the conversations are longer and one on one, her attention is glued, I'm suddenly hilarious, and she always finds a way to come into close contact....

Weather it's a pat (more like a rub) on the shoulder, or even a punch. But I can't say I didn't like last weeks hug... Haha!

Also, her sneakily smelling my shirt I had taken off by the pool at the last pool party was the icing on the cake! (I still think that was weird.)

Oh, and don't forget her telling my sister that she thought my eyes were "so captivating".
(My sister is such a chatterbox, she tells me everything!)

It's sad though. I actually feel kinda bad. I feel like I'm starting to become attached; and that hurts right now.

I am going to have to say something though.

I don't want her to get her heart entangled with me any more than it probably is now.

So, what the heck am I going to say?

I've already told her once, but it's almost like she took it all as a joke.

I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I may have to.

What can I say?

How?

GAHHHHHHH!!!
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Girl Troubles Empty Re: Girl Troubles

Post by raffitz 2009-06-17, 07:25

OK, look:
a) I'm not into your previous romantic relationships
b) I have no idea how you feel like
c) I'm a 15 year old
so, what I have to say is: Try to overcome your dark & twisty feelings and give the girl a bloody chance...
raffitz
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://github.com/raffitz

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-06-17, 07:37

raffy and i are in agreement about a lot of things, it seems. apart from the 15 year old thing, that is. i'd say too, give the girl a chance. probably the only way you're gonna get over the last one is by giving this one a chance. besides, it's playing tennis... Rolling Eyes
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-06-17, 07:44

Indeed... give that girl a frakking chance! The best way to forget one relationship is to start another! Never try to forget your ex, but it will make it easier! Besides... I think your ex wouldn't like you didn't have any more relationships of that kind! She wouldn't like that you never found hapiness because she died... THINK ABOUT IT!

But now really... when I first read the topic title I first thought... "Ok... Jtull is up to it... AGAIN!"... but then I saw your nick so... "Eh... He never does this so... let's see what it is his problem..." xD
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-17, 07:50

@ Raffitz

a) They sound a bit like soap operas too you? XD

b) Good! You're lucky! It sucks!

c) No, I've already made my mind over. Besides, we're just a couple of dumb teenagers anyway,

Filled with hormones.. etc.

I've already come too close to losing my virginity a dozen times. LOL

I think I might wait until my head clears up a bit before I date again.

Hey, I should tell her that too!

Thanks Raffitz!

Well, I won't mention that part about almost loosing my virginity over a dozen times... Razz

@ me naam

Only playing tennis?

I'm surprised you didn't use your imagination to the full!

Cute girl, short shorts, her little pony tail of hair flying all over the place, boobs..

Well, you get the picture!

It's a one on one situation, a date.

You only go on dates when you want to have a close relationship with a person.

Duh.

That still doesn't mean I won't go.

I'm just planning for it to be one of those one time things.

Still though, any other ideas?

@ JP

Yeah, I bet Jtull is going to love this! XD

BTW, did anyone ever check out the new red alert thread I made?

It took a long time!

And crap... it's 4:54 am

Holy god i need sleep!
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-06-17, 11:08

All I can say is that you should have had enough time now. But it's all up to you.

Personally, I'm more surprised that there's a girl who likes smelling the shirt of someone who says 'goodie' ll the time. Are you sure she wasn't bowing hr nose? Razz
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-06-17, 12:21

@ Raffitz

a) They sound a bit like soap operas too you? XD

b) Good! You're lucky! It sucks!

c) No, I've already made my mind over. Besides, we're just a couple of dumb teenagers anyway,

Filled with hormones.. etc.

@ me naam

Only playing tennis?

Cute girl, short shorts, her little pony tail of hair flying all over the place, boobs..

Well, you get the picture!

*Droool* Yes... I do get the picture.... *Slaps myself* Sorry, right, right, romantic situation, concentrate.

Like you said, you're just teenagers. But that doesnt mean you cant have a good long relationship. I've been with my current girlfriend for 2 years now (no, really, 2 years.you'd think we dont know what the hell we're doing, but we do. Although we've kind of been having problems lately). So there's alot of potential, even if you're only teenagers. So you should reconsider this, dont let you ex cloud your judgement too much.

But if you really really dont want to be together with a short pony tailed girl in short shorts who likes jumping...and bounci *Empties the cola can i was drinking over my head* Right, right, romantic situation, concentration. Tell her that you recently left a relationship in a painful way and that you dont want to get involved this soon. And tell her you only want to be friends, and that it's nothing personal *put a few good words about her here* but that it would be too painful to start another relationship this soon.
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by raffitz 2009-06-17, 12:43

Thingy wrote:Tell her that you recently left a relationship in a painful way and that you dont want to get involved this soon

He already did...
raffitz
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://github.com/raffitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-06-17, 12:47

Huh? Man, i have to pay more attention.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-06-17, 12:56

Yes, you do.
And lets just hope JTull doesn't get involved in with this, you know what he will start doing again.
As for this situation, its a tricky one.Go along with it for now, but don't go out with her until your ready.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7919
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashFreak22 2009-06-17, 16:11

At my school peeps are always getting "Girlfriends" and "Boyfriends" and constantly "Ditching" them for another. "Relationships" can last for up to 9 days before they deteriorate. One prostitute girl got a "Boyfriend" and "Left" him in 3-4 days. She got another in around 28 minutes. "Left" him after around 2 days, and recently got another one who she "stopped seeing" in 3 days. All I can say for you is that relationships are messed up. Your other friend might not remember you, doesn't care, or still likes you from every tangent of her heart. You could simply attempt to not get tangled in the web of deceit that is love/"love", or tell her your dilemma and try to work something out. Or you could ask to be friends only. Or you could move to Alaska. Or you could be a heartless jerk and move on past your old girlfriend. It really depends on if your parting with your old girlfriend was painful, passionate, whatever. But you should still go to play tennis. The above posters-whose-names-I've-forgotten-and-am-too-lazy-to-go-back-up-and-check-but-not-to-write-this-message's post was correct. Tennis can't hurt, unless you get his in the nuts of accidently smash some guys window and he beats you up.
FlashFreak22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1510
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-06-17, 16:27

The expression she used "then it's a date" doesn't necessarily mean what you think at means, not unless you want it to. I understand how in your state of mind currently it would occur to you, but really I think she just meant "ok, then that's the plan, great. " Especially considering her brother'll be there.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-06-17, 16:29

FlashFreak22 wrote:At my school peeps are always getting "Girlfriends" and "Boyfriends" and constantly "Ditching" them for another. "Relationships" can last for up to 9 days before they deteriorate. One prostitute girl got a "Boyfriend" and "Left" him in 3-4 days. She got another in around 28 minutes. "Left" him after around 2 days, and recently got another one who she "stopped seeing" in 3 days. All I can say for you is that relationships are messed up. Your other friend might not remember you, doesn't care, or still likes you from every tangent of her heart. You could simply attempt to not get tangled in the web of deceit that is love/"love", or tell her your dilemma and try to work something out. Or you could ask to be friends only. Or you could move to Alaska. Or you could be a heartless jerk and move on past your old girlfriend. It really depends on if your parting with your old girlfriend was painful, passionate, whatever. But you should still go to play tennis. The above posters-whose-names-I've-forgotten-and-am-too-lazy-to-go-back-up-and-check-but-not-to-write-this-message's post was correct. Tennis can't hurt, unless you get his in the nuts of accidently smash some guys window and he beats you up.

Yeah... some girls are just stupid. Just amazingly stupid. Guess they're going to have a much easier time deciding what ''line of work'' they want to go though.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-06-17, 17:44

'Stupid' is not the right term.

However, this is off-topic.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-17, 18:43

Shemuel wrote:All I can say is that you should have had enough time now. But it's all up to you.

Personally, I'm more surprised that there's a girl who likes smelling the shirt of someone who says 'goodie' ll the time. Are you sure she wasn't bowing hr nose? Razz
Acutally I didn't actually say "goodie". I probably just said 'great, alright', or something of that nature. (I was paraphrasing earlier, well, up until the very end of the phone conversation)

Oh, and she was smelling my shirt, no doubt about that. She picked it up in the process.

I still think that's really weird though.

Roger Smith wrote:The expression she used "then it's a date" doesn't necessarily mean what you think at means, not unless you want it to. I understand how in your state of mind currently it would occur to you, but really I think she just meant "ok, then that's the plan, great. " Especially considering her brother'll be there.
You didn't read or comprehend all of what I said did you?

Her little brother, you could view as a chaperone.

It is a date, I know one when I see one.

Trust me, she's pursuing.

At first I was sceptical, but not now.

I'm 99.9% sure that she wants a relationship.

Now, I'm about to leave....

Crap.

Edit: BTW, she's not stupid.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Smith 2009-06-17, 19:15

Of course I read all of it, and I did understand, I'm just saying, that particular phrase doesn't mean that she was speaking of it as a date date, whether or not it is. And it's only what you make it. Just go and have a good time.
Roger Smith
Roger Smith
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-06-17, 20:26

JPB18 wrote:But now really... when I first read the topic title I first thought... "Ok... Jtull is up to it... AGAIN!"... but then I saw your nick so... "Eh... He never does this so... let's see what it is his problem..." xD
i agree.

Darkjedi wrote:@ me naam

Only playing tennis?

i'm not ALL in the gutter, y'know. besides that, you forgot tennis rackets.

Roger Smith wrote:The expression she used "then it's a date" doesn't necessarily mean what you think at means, not unless you want it to. I understand how in your state of mind currently it would occur to you, but really I think she just meant "ok, then that's the plan, great. " Especially considering her brother'll be there.
i agree, once again. dj, i have but one emoticon for this: NOOO!!!!
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-06-17, 20:28

that's a good one, do we have it here or not?
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Destral 2009-06-17, 20:32

Well, yea, if your head is screwed up, DJ, then just tell her that you have to clear your head a little, but do give her a chance. If the feeling is there, you should act on it.
Destral
Destral
Number 1
Number 1

Male Number of posts : 1792
Location : Im not behind you. Dont look back there. Seriously, dont. Thats a bear. Im in front of you.
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.earth-link-origins.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-06-17, 20:37

Darkjedi wrote:

You know that saying, "It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

well, depends on how lonely you want to be in life. even i from time to time get lonely and don't like it, so you've experienced something i haven't, so i don't know, how do you really feel. sure you feel hurt, but hey, you've lived, whereas i haven't. i talk to a cat when i'm lonely. you have real interactions, and have had a real interaction
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-06-17, 21:42

Then get a friend or two. That's a good way of not being lonely. And i actually sometimes like being lonely more than being with a friend/ not being lonely.

@ shemuel Yeah i know, but i cant say that on here. So i'll go with stupid.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-06-17, 22:20

oh yeah, i like being alone, it's just, well Dj will know what I'm talking about more than any of you will. Dj and I have had discussions and great length, so he will truly undertsand what I'm talking about
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-18, 03:29

me naam is m wrote:
JPB18 wrote:But now really... when I first read the topic title I first thought... "Ok... Jtull is up to it... AGAIN!"... but then I saw your nick so... "Eh... He never does this so... let's see what it is his problem..." xD
i agree.

Darkjedi wrote:@ me naam

Only playing tennis?

i'm not ALL in the gutter, y'know. besides that, you forgot tennis rackets.

i agree, once again. dj, i have but one emoticon for this: NOOO!!!!

Toa Kaita wrote:Well, yea, if your head is screwed up, DJ, then just tell her that you have to clear your head a little, but do give her a chance. If the feeling is there, you should act on it.
Well, that's basically what I told her.

We're still planning on being good friends, but I have to keep my distance right now.

BTW, we had a pretty good tennis game!

She's one of the few girls that I know that is actually good at tennis.

Yes, I played easier on her, but still...

Then I start thinking about how I used to play tennis with Tierra..

See? That's what I'm talking about!

Every time I even think of her, I get flash backs of everything, including the day she died.

It sucks, big time!

Darkwing wrote:
Darkjedi wrote:

well, depends on how lonely you want to be in life. even i from time to time get lonely and don't like it, so you've experienced something i haven't, so i don't know, how do you really feel. sure you feel hurt, but hey, you've lived, whereas i haven't. i talk to a cat when i'm lonely. you have real interactions, and have had a real interaction
Well, it's not like I'm never going to get over it

At least, I hope I'm going to be able to overcome the pain of the past's echos.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-06-18, 10:37

Ok... I'm not gonna quote all of the you know!

Anyways... sometime, the easiest way to pass by that and STOP getting flashbacks is to move on... Btw. what do you feel about her?
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-18, 14:09

I was talking with alka last night....

I've noticed that I have mixed emotions, but I still think I did the right thing.

I'm going to listen to my reasoning faculties, and trying my best to tame my emotions. LOL

"The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?" (Jer. 17:9)
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-06-18, 14:17

And what is the right thing?
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-06-18, 14:17

Try talking to other people about that stuff we talked about yesterday, if you can. It really isn't good to keep that stuff repressed.

But I will keep my promise to keep that stuff confidential. I don't think any less of you for it, just to let you know.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-18, 14:22

Oh, thank you!

But I don't know..

Maybe another time?

@ JP

The right thing was what I did.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-06-18, 15:11

If you believe that... Hope you doesn't regret it... If you do... arg... I shall kill you! (xD)
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-18, 15:35

Well, it's like I was saying to alka...

Part of me regrets it, the unreasoning part. But the reasoning side doesn't regret it at all.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-06-18, 15:38

just be careful, because the reasoning side is capable of lieing, always be careful of that. we can reason ourselves not to do something all to pieces, it's a fear mechanism of the conscious part of our brain. reasoning can lead us to not doing things that we really should have. i am a perfect example of this, and you usually only get one chnace
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-18, 17:37

True, we do need to have balance.

But, for now, I made the right decision.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-06-18, 18:38

ok... btw, make sure that when you're up to it... she is still interested...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-06-18, 18:45

Thats if DJ feels the same way when that happens.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-06-19, 07:51

Darkwing wrote:that's a good one, do we have it here or not?
you mean the emoticon? yeah, you'd know if you'd quote it.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-06-19, 16:40

true. now DJ, just be absolutely positively certain that you won't regret or be sorry later on down the road. i've lived through a scenario where something mildly similar happened and i do think i regret what happened, which was nothing.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Destral 2009-06-19, 20:48

Agreed, DW. Be extremely careful, DJ.
Destral
Destral
Number 1
Number 1

Male Number of posts : 1792
Location : Im not behind you. Dont look back there. Seriously, dont. Thats a bear. Im in front of you.
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.earth-link-origins.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-06-19, 20:50

Yeah, she might eat you at any moment.
But seriously, just do what you think is right.Sometimes rushing things isn't a good idea...But then again this could be one of those exceptions.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker 2009-06-20, 00:00

I don't have ANY experience in that area but all i can say is be honest and be true.
Stryker
Stryker
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-22, 07:09

Darkwing wrote:true. now DJ, just be absolutely positively certain that you won't regret or be sorry later on down the road. i've lived through a scenario where something mildly similar happened and i do think i regret what happened, which was nothing.
Well, I'm not desperate for affection.

Even when I do feel ready for a relationship again, if I still am interested in the girl, and if I do pursue, weather it works out or not, I'm still going to do my best to stay away from feeling regret.

It's not like there aren't other fish in the sea anyways, so I'm not going to worry.

(Distancing myself emotionally from this girl is paying off. XD)

I think I'm getting somewhere in figuring out who I was, who I am, and where I should go.

The only thing that's really, really, hard to discern, is where I'm going.

But, I think my compass is finally starting to stop spinning.

Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord-Kain 2009-06-23, 05:48

I can tell you now, darkJedi,...that comus of yours hasn't even BEGUN to spin on you.
I had an old freind that was more like a grandfather to me that made me understand that one realy has no idea whare thay are going in thare life untill thay stop long enough to look back on it,..and even then it only works untill today.

As far as asking advice?,..why?,..you already know what your planing to do.
Seems to me that you are simply looking to find people to agree with you, so you can do so with more confadence,..But you did ask so here is my take.

By your discription this girl seems to be a bit more than obsessed with you,..after 2months,..a bit much,
maby good maby not,..I havn't heard her side of all this.

As for your recent loss,..I'm sorry,...but thats never going to change.
Thare is nothing that will make it all go away,..and in truth who would want to.
Thare will always be a part of you that hurts,...the truth is thare is no "getting over it"
the best any of us who have lost someone close is to move forword with life,..and living.
some times this means accepting that no-one could EVER take her place,..but you can make a new place for those who would like it.

Now you sead something with regards to only dateing someone you want to be serios about?
(Shakes head violently)
Uhmm,...WHAT?!?!,....
No,..Diomond rings,..trips to Cancoon, Comitment,...THESE are things you save for the ones you want something serios with,..Dates?,...that's what you do to find out if the one your with is the one you want.
And while your at it,..take your time.
You seem like you have your ducks in a row,..so I think it would be a wise idea for you to dicide for yourself when it is you are ready for what.
THAT is the feeling and opinion you should act on,...NONE others.
Lord-Kain
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-06-23, 07:50

*sniff* That almost made me cry *sniff* (xD)

I think I said that somewhere... That he should follow what the irrational part feels, not the rational one...

DJ... Tell me one thing... When you started dating your other GF, which part did you followed? The rational or the irrational?
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-06-23, 12:05

Lord-Kain wrote:

Seems to me that you are simply looking to find people to agree with you, so you can do so with more confadence,..But you did ask so here is my take.

damn your good, i never even thought of that one! i'm getting rusty i guess!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-06-23, 12:13

Not rusty... you're getting old... adult...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord-Kain 2009-06-23, 17:54

lol,..HEY!,...watch it KID!
Smile
Lord-Kain
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-06-23, 18:00

Heh, at least he isn't really old.
Well, time to go back to ageing..
And anyways, i already made my point earlier so I'm not going to repeat it to DJ.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-25, 06:33

Lord-Kain wrote:I can tell you now, darkJedi,...that comus of yours hasn't even BEGUN to spin on you.
I had an old freind that was more like a grandfather to me that made me understand that one realy has no idea whare thay are going in thare life untill thay stop long enough to look back on it,..and even then it only works untill today.

By your discription this girl seems to be a bit more than obsessed with you,..after 2months,..a bit much,
maby good maby not,..I havn't heard her side of all this.

As for your recent loss,..I'm sorry,...but thats never going to change.
Thare is nothing that will make it all go away,..and in truth who would want to.
Thare will always be a part of you that hurts,...the truth is thare is no "getting over it"
the best any of us who have lost someone close is to move forword with life,..and living.
some times this means accepting that no-one could EVER take her place,..but you can make a new place for those who would like it.

Now you sead something with regards to only dateing someone you want to be serios about?
(Shakes head violently)
Uhmm,...WHAT?!?!,....
No,..Diomond rings,..trips to Cancoon, Comitment,...THESE are things you save for the ones you want something serios with,..Dates?,...that's what you do to find out if the one your with is the one you want.
And while your at it,..take your time.
You seem like you have your ducks in a row,..so I think it would be a wise idea for you to dicide for yourself when it is you are ready for what.
THAT is the feeling and opinion you should act on,...NONE others.
As for being serious.... I don't want to cheapen a relationship, if you know what I mean.

Well, I guess you don't know what I mean. Just forget it.

Oh, and who ever said I am never going to become interested in a girl again?

Just because I don't want to date right now, that doesn't mean it's the end of the world for my romantic life!

As for asking for advice, you made an assumption based off of the little you know about me.

When I ask for advice, It's not necessarily to have someone agree with me, but rather to have a few other opinions so that I don't do something stupid.

If you'd recall, I never asked for anyone's opinion on weather to date someone now.

All I asked was what I should say to smooth things over with Kim, so that rejection wouldn't be so hard on her. (Yes, that's her name)

But instead, everyone freaks out in worry!

I know you mean well, but I have a lot to sort out right now.

And of course no one knows exactly where they're going, but with guidance one can point himself in a direction.

Everyone needs guidance, even if we do think that we've directed ourselves in the right way. (Read Jer. 10:23)

Sure, I will make more mistakes, I'll fall upon the path.

But, I have a friend that is much wiser and more powerful than I am, and he will help me get up.

He is the one I shall follow.

In his ways I shall walk.

As long as I cling to my guide, I will never feel lost again.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-06-25, 10:50

Darkjedi wrote:
Lord-Kain wrote:...
As for being serious.... I don't want to cheapen a relationship, if you know what I mean.

Well, I guess you don't know what I mean. Just forget it.

Oh, and who ever said I am never going to become interested in a girl again?

Just because I don't want to date right now, that doesn't mean it's the end of the world for my romantic life!

As for asking for advice, you made an assumption based off of the little you know about me.

When I ask for advice, It's not necessarily to have someone agree with me, but rather to have a few other opinions so that I don't do something stupid.

If you'd recall, I never asked for anyone's opinion on weather to date someone now.

All I asked was what I should say to smooth things over with Kim, so that rejection wouldn't be so hard on her. (Yes, that's her name)

But instead, everyone freaks out in worry!

I know you mean well, but I have a lot to sort out right now.

And of course no one knows exactly where they're going, but with guidance one can point himself in a direction.

Everyone needs guidance, even if we do think that we've directed ourselves in the right way. (Read Jer. 10:23)

Sure, I will make more mistakes, I'll fall upon the path.

But, I have a friend that is much wiser and more powerful than I am, and he will help me get up.

He is the one I shall follow.

In his ways I shall walk.

As long as I cling to my guide, I will never feel lost again.

Don't hide in your religion.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by A-BIack_Man 2009-06-25, 11:13

Shemuel wrote:Don't hide in your religion.

thats what its for
A-BIack_Man
A-BIack_Man

Male Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-06-26, 10:50

You don't have to have a romantic relationship with a girl to be happy and satisfied in life.

I'm not saying that I won't have one, but still... Not very many people come to appreciate that fact.

I don't have to enter a relationship right now. It's not like I'm never going to get the chance to again!

Time is precious, since most of us think that we don't have much of it.

It's maybe 80 to 90 years, or with technology, many might get into their 100's.

But as for me, I have an abundance of time, because I plan to live forever.

-------------------------------

So how am I hiding behind my religion?

My religion is what is the basis of my reasoning.

Why?

Think about this for a moment...

Who has more wisdom, a group of beings that have short, imperfect lives? Or, a being that has existed forever?

Which one makes more sense to turn to when you have a need for guidance?
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down