Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars

Go down

Cars Empty Cars

Post by Evil Person 2011-03-20, 22:28

Ok, this time dont go overboard on the discussion, i do encourage discussion this time, but dont get all "your county is this" on me again, or i will have it locked.......this is purley review of cars on a 5 point basis.

from 0-10, 0 being worse, 10 being best.

Cost (self explainitory)
Luxury (how "nice" the trims, colors, and all that is)
Avalibility (How many were built)
Safety (How safe is it)
Reliability (Based on User Reviews)

Overall (This is the overall Score it got)

My Personal Rating (Out of 5 stars, this is my personal rating of the car)

ok, i will rate the top 10 cars.

10. Original VW Beetle
Cost: It was cheap at the time, so i give it a 6 in this catagory.
Luxury: It wasent that great on the inside, just seats and the basics, so i give it a 3 here.
Avalibility: I give it a 10 here, over a million were made.
Safety: I only give it a 4 here because, sure at the time it was safe, but in todays world not many survive crashes.
Reliability: I give it a 3 here, it was Geniraly Reliable but, even just the slightest bit of water would make it stall out.
Overall: It gets a 26 overall, thats not to bad, its enough to make it on the list.
Rating: 1.5 Stars

9. Lamborgini Diablo
Cost: It is let down here, it was very exspensive, i give it a 3 here.
Luxury: It had a rather nice interior, though i would think after a while it got uncomfortable, so i give it a 5
Avalibility: It wasent made in mass, but it wasent made in a small number, so i give it a 6 here.
Safety: These Cars included air bags, and most safety features, however drivers tended to drive super fast making all of those safety features useless, so it only socres a 5 here.
Reliability: From user reviews i see that this car is generally reliable, so it gets an 8 here.
Overall: It gets a 27 Overall.
Rating: 3.5 Stars

8. Model T
Cost: It was relitivly cheap, though when it originally came out it was slightly exspensive, 4.
Luxury: At the time it was the best Luxury you could get, now though it isent very Luxuriouse, 5
Avalibility: These Were Made in bulk, at the time they were very good, 9.
Safety: It wasent that safe, and today it would be liek driving a tin can, so it only gets a 2 here.
Reliability: It wasent the most reliable car, but it was the only car at the time, so it gets an 8.
Overall: It gets a 28 overall.
Rating: 3.25 Stars

7. Original Ford Mustang
Cost: It was made for the average person to be able to buy, so it gets a 7 here.
Luxury: It was made for the average person, but it was luxuriouse, so it gets a 5 here.
Avalibility: This car was like the model T, it was avalible in bulk at the time, so it gets a 6 here.
Safety: It had seatbelts and some had airbags, they were moderetly safe, so it gets a 5 here.
Reliability: It was Reliable, and if it ever broke it was very easy to fix, so it gets a 6 here.
Overall: 29
Rating: 4 Stars

List isent done yet, but exspect more cars soon Very Happy
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1176
Location : Space (The Final Fronteer, These are the voyages....)
Registration date : 2009-06-28

http://starwarsuc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down