Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars

+6
Galaxy-Scarface
Darkwing
Thingy
Shemuel
leewatson1
Evil Person
10 posters

Go down

Cars Empty Cars

Post by Evil Person 2011-02-13, 01:18

Here i will post a list of cars i think are the best based on a 6 point system.

1-10, 1 being bad, 10 being good

Production: How many are produced world wide, how hard it is to produce.
Range: Gass Milage and all that comes into affect here.
Comfort: Passenger Support, how nice the inside is, the luxury of the vehicle.
Upkeep: How Exspeinsive and how much upkeep is needed affects this.
Speed and Stopping Power: Self Explainitory
Owner Feedback: self explainitory.

My list of the top 10 cars will be in my next post, i will also rate cars that you ask me to, and if people want, you can give me your own list of what you think makes a car good, and i will rate cars on that system aswell.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1176
Location : Space (The Final Fronteer, These are the voyages....)
Registration date : 2009-06-28

http://starwarsuc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Cars Empty Re: Cars

Post by Evil Person 2011-02-13, 01:40

10. Volkswagen Beetle
Cars VolkswagenBeetle-001

For Production i give it an 8, for over 21,529,464 were ever built from the year 1938–2003 (In brazil they made that model untill 2003)

Range: I give it a 6 as many from the 1940's are still working vehicles today, and it got nearly 30 mpg wich is more than todays standard cars.

Comfort: This car was good on comfort in its day but now isent so much, its let down here, so i give it a 2 in this catagory.

Upkeep: Its not that hard to upkeep, its fairly easy, but since its old, it needs upkeep alot, so its let down here, i give it a 4.

Speed and Stopping Power: It managed 0-60 mph in 27.5 seconds, slow by todays standards, but it had a top speed of 115 Mph, i give it a 4 in this catagory.

Owner Feedback: Owners loved this car in Germany and Brazil, so i give it a 6.

9. Chevrolet Suburban
Cars 2000-2006_Chevrolet_Suburban

Production: For production, this car gets a 5, its geniral design is used by Cadilac, and GMC aswell as the standard Chevrolet Version.

Range: For this catagory, the car gets a 4, though its range is large for its gas tank is big, it only gets 16 mpg wich isent that much.

Comfort: This is were this car shines it gets a 6, it is a luxury suv, with long trips in mind, its so comfotable, it also has a secon radio with headphone adaptor for the second row seating.

Upkeep: Its a more modern car, so its harder to upkeep, but these cars manage to survive and run like new 10 years later, so i give it a 5.

Speed and Stopping Power: Its on the slower side, though its got an average top speed, its not the fastest car on the road, i give it a 4 for being average.

Owner Feedback: This car gets a 6 here as owners reviews give this car a top notch rating.

8. (i will finish my list later)
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2011-02-13, 07:12

evil person wrote:I give it a 6 as many from the 1940's are still working vehicles today, and it got nearly 30 mpg wich is more than todays standard cars.

30MPG that is bad, most standard cars over here are normally between 40-60 MPG depending on driving style and incline. Typical americans don't car about how much fuel they consume.
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2011-02-13, 08:40

16 MPG?

:Shemuel has a hissy fit about the "European idea" climate change:
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-13, 09:14

My god... The fuck, America? Seriously, SUV's should be fucking banned. And all other gas guzzlers along with them.
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2011-02-13, 09:31

Well they are in a nation where they believe it's there god given right to cheap fuel, cars in britain have to be effiecent as fuel is so expensive.
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-13, 09:37

Well, if we get to the point where there's very little fuel left, i know what country the Union should blockade... Yeah. America. For being fuckwits when we actually had fuel and pretty much pissing it all away.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2011-02-13, 10:38

Cars Global-gasoline-consumption-per-day
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-13, 11:14

In other words, Americans are fucking up mankind's future by being lazy fatasses with no understanding for the concept of ''finite resources'' whatsoever.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2011-02-13, 11:16

They have a concept of it, that's why they started a war over it, i mean terrorism, yeah, that's it, terrorism
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-13, 11:19

The US government does. The people however seem to have taken too much brain damage from all those cheeseburgers to understand that the oil they're burning to move their massive gas guzzling SUV's isn't a magical super fluid that magically regenerates in the well where it was extracted when consumed.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2011-02-13, 11:24

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's close to what they believe too. Our biggest problem, at least here, is the amount of people who can afford new, more efficient vehicles is minute. The majority of people here drive things that are at least 10 years old and are therefore quite pollutant. Heck, that's our situation too, we can't afford anything good, if we could, we'd buy a fuel efficient vehicle in a heartbeat, but we can barely keep our 10 year old van on the road and that's what it's like for most people.
Basically, if anybody really cared about the environment, the government would give everyone new cars. But alas, that will never happen Wink
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2011-02-13, 11:40

because nobody in the (US) government cares about the environment. They all use it to make more money. im surprised SUV's aren't banned; that way the dumbasses in the government can invest in those crappy sub-compacts and make millions. but really, oil won't be gone in our lifetimes; and people in the US prefer room over fuel efficiency(and it only has 10% to do with the fact that some people are fat; most people aren't; seriously, i hate what they're trying to do in American PE classes; like about a month ago, im given this sheet by some dumbass government agency that says im overweight then i go to my doctor for a physical and find out im actually 45th percentile in weight[aka a bit underweight]... idiots)
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by A-BIack_Man 2011-02-13, 12:15

nobody here carpools or anything. everyone in the US wants to go everywhere on their own, which is horrible when they drive huge shaggin wagons.

the only thing we could to is buy bikes, but hell, that ain't happening.
plus our cities don't even have designated bike paths on the side of the street.

and galaxy, our PE classes are a joke. they are hilariously easy.
A-BIack_Man
A-BIack_Man

Male Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2011-02-13, 13:50

Our PE classes were good we used to do all the main sports for two hours straight then we had the option of ten pin bowlling Razz
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2011-02-13, 20:56

Galaxy-Scarface wrote:because nobody in the (US) government cares about the environment. They all use it to make more money. im surprised SUV's aren't banned; that way the dumbasses in the government can invest in those crappy sub-compacts and make millions. but really, oil won't be gone in our lifetimes; and people in the US prefer room over fuel efficiency(and it only has 10% to do with the fact that some people are fat; most people aren't; seriously, i hate what they're trying to do in American PE classes; like about a month ago, im given this sheet by some dumbass government agency that says im overweight then i go to my doctor for a physical and find out im actually 45th percentile in weight[aka a bit underweight]... idiots)

Actually, in calafornia SUV's are banned, but the problem most americans are having is that, China puts high ass prices on things and we cant afford it, and people are pushing for more fuel efficient cars now because the price of gas has skyrocketed, we need more fuel efficient cars, and tbh most americans are brainwashed to belive that if we dont have electric cars by like tomarrow the world will explode, thats not the case, at our current rate of fuel consumption we still have over 150 years of fossel fuel left, thats plenty of time for us to research electric cars, and as for the PE thing, most schools require you to do PE or you fail the year,even the cyber school i go to wich is school on the internet requires you to do atleast 72 hours of exersize at 3 hour intervuls.

now, most americans are not overweight, thats just some story the government put out there so that people start to workout more.

And whats the most pathetic, that one suv in 9th place on my list, there is a hybrid version of it, its a pointless version to, its a hybrid suv, i mean WTF?

It does however get 23 mpg, wich is alot for standard american cars, now, China on the other hand produces most of the american cars and they dont give a rats ass about polution and fuel econamy, the truth, china consumes more fuel than america and canada combined.

Cars 4218325950_75ded6e2f3
Thats an american highway during rush hour, ok thats not alot of cars, and most of them are compact little things.

Cars China_traffic
That is a chinese highway not during rush hour, see the difforence, its not america, in fact, in the future i see China consuming most of the fuel and America being controled from hong kong.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-13, 21:27

*Points at Shem's chart*

Yes, China might look like it has more cars, but truth is, almost everyone has a car in the US, and absolutely no one but the poorest want to use public transportation. Most Chinese can't afford a car, so they have to find some other way to get to work. Hell, electric bikes are a pretty big thing there, perhaps growing to have a bigger share in transportation than cars. Besides, it seems ''HAR HAR I HAS BIG CAR because my penis goes from A to Z on a QWERTY keyboard THUS I AM TEH LEETZ'' seems to be the American sentiment.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2011-02-13, 23:15

Evil Person wrote:
Galaxy-Scarface wrote:because nobody in the (US) government cares about the environment. They all use it to make more money. im surprised SUV's aren't banned; that way the dumbasses in the government can invest in those crappy sub-compacts and make millions. but really, oil won't be gone in our lifetimes; and people in the US prefer room over fuel efficiency(and it only has 10% to do with the fact that some people are fat; most people aren't; seriously, i hate what they're trying to do in American PE classes; like about a month ago, im given this sheet by some dumbass government agency that says im overweight then i go to my doctor for a physical and find out im actually 45th percentile in weight[aka a bit underweight]... idiots)

Actually, in calafornia SUV's are banned, but the problem most americans are having is that, China puts high ass prices on things and we cant afford it,
Really? Mass-produced, cheaper-than-ever goods from the factory of the world are too expensive for the world's largest economy?
Evil Person wrote:and people are pushing for more fuel efficient cars now because the price of gas has skyrocketed, we need more fuel efficient cars, and tbh most americans are brainwashed to belive that if we dont have electric cars by like tomarrow the world will explode, thats not the case, at our current rate of fuel consumption we still have over 150 years of fossel fuel left, thats plenty of time for us to research electric cars,
Price of "gas" (petroleum dears, it is a liquid) is still far cheaper than most of the rest of the developed world. 150 years left? I'm not sure about those figures, so I'll take your word on it (although does that account for increased usage by the development of poorer countries?), but there is also the climate change argument However, being American, you believe it's all 'brainwashing'. Also, the earlier you develop a technology, the longer a period you have to refine it, making it as efficient as possible.
Evil Person wrote:and as for the PE thing, most schools require you to do PE or you fail the year,even the cyber school i go to wich is school on the internet requires you to do atleast 72 hours of exersize at 3 hour intervuls.

now, most americans are not overweight, thats just some story the government put out there so that people start to workout more.
Oh yeah. 'Cos the government is a big evil Obamaland conspiracy disctatorship that just wants to lie to you. I mean, they'd even inject you full of fat whilst you weren't looking to be able to say "See? Told you so!" Facts are facts, sorry.
While we're at it, why do they want you to exercise more if you're not overweight?

Evil Person wrote:And whats the most pathetic, that one suv in 9th place on my list, there is a hybrid version of it, its a pointless version to, its a hybrid suv, i mean WTF?
Yes, WTF my friend, WTF.

Evil Person wrote:It does however get 23 mpg, wich is alot for standard american cars, now, China on the other hand produces most of the american cars and they dont give a rats ass about polution and fuel econamy, the truth, china consumes more fuel than america and canada combined.
1. Just because it has good fuel economy for the USA doesn't mean it has good fuel economy.
2. China is starting to wake up to the dangers of pollution, but they have every right to go through the same industrial revolution as we did, even if we can try and do our best to stop them.
3. China produced the cars it has a demand for from its market. Which is cheap gas-guzzlers. If you guys insisted upon energy-efficient cars, guess what they'd make? Also, cars produced in China are made for large TNCs, many of whom aren't even Chinese. Who is primarily to blame in situations like those?
4. They consume more energy because they're making your stuff. Most Chinese people produce a tiny carbon footprint even though they have rising affluence.

Evil Person wrote:Cars 4218325950_75ded6e2f3
Thats an american highway during rush hour, ok thats not alot of cars, and most of them are compact little things.

Cars China_traffic
That is a chinese highway not during rush hour, see the difforence, its not america, in fact, in the future i see China consuming most of the fuel and America being controled from hong kong.
How stupid can you get? Those pictures mean nothing. They do not tell you how adequate the local road system is (Chinese road system is far more limited than America's highways and byways), what size the average American car is[note that the second picture shows many buses, should I assume from that one single picture that there is loads of public transport in China? It's true, but not made true by that picture], the time of day and week or special day (Chinese rush hour v. American Sunday midday during some holiday. You say that both pictures are for rush hour, but neither of their source pages support this) and location (near Chinese CBD v. American peripheral).

I look forward to the day when Hong Kong rules over the USA; There will be far more intelligent decision making.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2011-02-13, 23:32

Ah the climet arguement, such poppycock, its been colder than usual in the past 2 years.

TBH, i hate the government of America, you will find most americans do, its suppost to be by the people for the people, but its really by the congress for the big buisnesses, the stuff you hear about america is wrong, we are not all fat asses that consume most of the worlds fuel and drive big cars, in fact, almost no one on my street has an suv, my family are one of the only few people on our street that have an suv, and we are getting rid of it because it costs so much to fuel, if you british people think america is doing so much damage to the world, why dont you send some of your cars over here, i dont see alpha romeo and all those companies shipping their cars over here, the only car company from britan i see over here is fiat, and no one buys them because fiat doesent have any dealerships, now, are you seriously gonna tell me you think all americans are fat, lazy asses that drive suv's because of the reason Thingy posted, no, we are not all fat lazy asses, in fact, my father has one of the hardest physically demanding jobs in the dam country, so dont come into my thred and tell me all americans are fat lazy asses, you have no idea what its like over here, we ALL lost when the twin towers went down, our econamy may be one of the biggest, but its crap, do you know how hard it is to be able to afford a nice dinner, or be able to afford a nice education, no because your british and you have an easy ride because no one bombed your countries major city.

Now, please end this conversation in my thred at once, because i dont want it locked, this thred is now soley for the original perpouse i intended unless dw or destral says otherwise.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2011-02-14, 02:04

leewatson1 wrote:Typical americans don't car about how much fuel they consume.
Typical? Not really. Only some rich ones, and even then, people are caring more than ever especially with the economic crisis.

We can't afford to guzzle the gas anymore. Heck, and the job crisis is much worse than they say it is. Plus, everything now costs about double what it used to, and salaries aren't going up. If this gets any worse, some of my family might have to move in with me, no joke. LOL (Floridians have it really bad right now)

Oh, and like Evil said, SUVs are disappearing. All that people really buy now are cars, trucks, and vans.

Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2011-02-14, 06:16

Alpha romeo and fiat british companies????? Shame there both italian companies, but we do have a fiat and a suzuki, both of which can get 60MPG if driven properly.
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2011-02-14, 08:11

Evil Person wrote:Ah the climet arguement, such poppycock, its been colder than usual in the past 2 years.
2 years. Now there's an irrevocably definitive period in which to measure climate change. Actually, I'm not going to argue this with you, because it would be like trying to convince a brick wall, and would take too long.

Evil Person wrote:TBH, i hate the government of America, you will find most americans do, its suppost to be by the people for the people, but its really by the congress for the big buisnesses, the stuff you hear about america is wrong, we are not all fat asses that consume most of the worlds fuel and drive big cars, in fact, almost no one on my street has an suv, my family are one of the only few people on our street that have an suv, and we are getting rid of it because it costs so much to fuel, if you british people think america is doing so much damage to the world, why dont you send some of your cars over here, i dont see alpha romeo and all those companies shipping their cars over here, the only car company from britan i see over here is fiat, and no one buys them because fiat doesent have any dealerships, now, are you seriously gonna tell me you think all americans are fat, lazy asses that drive suv's because of the reason Thingy posted, no, we are not all fat lazy asses, in fact, my father has one of the hardest physically demanding jobs in the dam country, so dont come into my thred and tell me all americans are fat lazy asses, you have no idea what its like over here, we ALL lost when the twin towers went down, our econamy may be one of the biggest, but its crap, do you know how hard it is to be able to afford a nice dinner, or be able to afford a nice education, no because your british and you have an easy ride because no one bombed your countries major city.

Now, please end this conversation in my thred at once, because i dont want it locked, this thred is now soley for the original perpouse i intended unless dw or destral says otherwise.

This is not a personal attack on you. However, there is widespread, increasing obesity:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States
http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m4021/is_n6_v19/ai_19481175/
I'm not saying that you, your father, or any other member of your family is overweight/obese, just that there are plenty (over two thirds according to the links) who are in your country.

we can't send our cars over to you because:
1) We don't own a big car company any more
2) It's not particularly Europe's fault for not selling any cars in America, it's because your market has always traditionally rejected them in favour of larger American-style cars

We all were saddened by the destruction of the Twin Towers and the subsequent wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but they alone do not destroy one's economy.
We have an easy ride because noone bombed our city? You had rather limited damage, I'm afraid (BTW, no bombs were involved).
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2011-02-14, 11:58

Shemuel wrote:
Evil Person wrote:Ah the climet arguement, such poppycock, its been colder than usual in the past 2 years.
2 years. Now there's an irrevocably definitive period in which to measure climate change. Actually, I'm not going to argue this with you, because it would be like trying to convince a brick wall, and would take too long.

It's called climate change the overall temprature of the planet is increasing due to the burning of fossil fuels, some parts of the world are going into the extremes as a result, most countries in the northen hemisphere( going horizontal from mid france to about tip of scotland) theese places are getting hotter dryer summers but much colder winters, britain is getting much colder winters now as a result of too much fresh water in the ocean slowing the gulf stream. If you don't believe me i shall acquire refrences from accredited resources.
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2011-02-14, 17:40

KEEP THIS OUT OF MY TOPIC
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vedic 2011-02-14, 18:21

Evil Person wrote:KEEP THIS OUT OF MY TOPIC

You should of expected this, you started and this, plus a Topic on here can never survive with out going Off-topic, Consider your self lucky people are posting in the thread.
Vedic
Vedic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1769
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2011-02-14, 19:55

Perhaps he would prefer to be flamed to a crisp?

: Vedic, prepare the flame cannon. :

: With pleasure Commander! :

@ Mr dude that's getting all pissy and stuff

Yes, 9/11 sucked. I live in America too. Yes, the Brits may not know what the people over here are going through, but we don't exactly know how bad it is over there either. No use crying over it, it all sucks everywhere anyways.

I mean, just think about it.. Is it of any use to have a heated argument over whos country's economy is suckier? That sounds just plain stupid.

Just cool down man.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-14, 20:14

Bomb.... His... Village...

Cars Smurf_wideweb__430x304

I love the smell of toasted smurf in the morning...

But seriously, he doesn't want you to talk about anything other than cars in this thread, and that's what you're going to do. Or it'll get locked and DW gets his angryface out.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2011-02-14, 22:00

This wasent ment to turn into a political debait, sure we can do that, just not in this topic.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2011-02-15, 00:59

Oh well yippie.

My car:

Mitsubishi 3000 GT (1993 version, the best year I'd say)

Cars 12003-1993-Mitsubishi-3000GT
(Looks like that, but in creme white)

The engine sounds sweet, and I've never driven another vehicle in which you actually feel one with the car. (While driving it.. and you might feel that sensation if you were hit by it also.)

Downsides:

Automatic by default. Sucks, I know. Maybe I'll change it in the future.

Barely any room in the back seats. - If you want to call them that

Premium Unleaded Gas - That's what it takes. But, it's pretty good on gas mileage.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2011-02-15, 01:50

Shemuel wrote:

Evil Person wrote:TBH, i hate the government of America, you will find most americans do, its suppost to be by the people for the people, but its really by the congress for the big buisnesses, the stuff you hear about america is wrong, we are not all fat asses that consume most of the worlds fuel and drive big cars, in fact, almost no one on my street has an suv, my family are one of the only few people on our street that have an suv, and we are getting rid of it because it costs so much to fuel, if you british people think america is doing so much damage to the world, why dont you send some of your cars over here, i dont see alpha romeo and all those companies shipping their cars over here, the only car company from britan i see over here is fiat, and no one buys them because fiat doesent have any dealerships, now, are you seriously gonna tell me you think all americans are fat, lazy asses that drive suv's because of the reason Thingy posted, no, we are not all fat lazy asses, in fact, my father has one of the hardest physically demanding jobs in the dam country, so dont come into my thred and tell me all americans are fat lazy asses, you have no idea what its like over here, we ALL lost when the twin towers went down, our econamy may be one of the biggest, but its crap, do you know how hard it is to be able to afford a nice dinner, or be able to afford a nice education, no because your british and you have an easy ride because no one bombed your countries major city.

This is not a personal attack on you. However, there is widespread, increasing obesity:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_States
http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m4021/is_n6_v19/ai_19481175/
I'm not saying that you, your father, or any other member of your family is overweight/obese, just that there are plenty (over two thirds according to the links) who are in your country.

we can't send our cars over to you because:
1) We don't own a big car company any more
2) It's not particularly Europe's fault for not selling any cars in America, it's because your market has always traditionally rejected them in favour of larger American-style cars

We all were saddened by the destruction of the Twin Towers and the subsequent wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but they alone do not destroy one's economy.
We have an easy ride because noone bombed our city? You had rather limited damage, I'm afraid (BTW, no bombs were involved).

May I also point out that America suffered only the loss of pearl harbor in WW2 (this is still relevant) compared to countless amounts in england and Europe.

Law of accusation

34. War is good for business.
35. Peace is good for business.

Darkjedi wrote:Oh well yippie.

My car:

Mitsubishi 3000 GT (1993 version, the best year I'd say)

Cars 12003-1993-Mitsubishi-3000GT
(Looks like that, but in creme white)

The engine sounds sweet, and I've never driven another vehicle in which you actually feel one with the car. (While driving it.. and you might feel that sensation if you were hit by it also.)

Downsides:

Automatic by default. Sucks, I know. Maybe I'll change it in the future.

Barely any room in the back seats. - If you want to call them that

Premium Unleaded Gas - That's what it takes. But, it's pretty good on gas mileage.

I do love that car I myself want a toyota MR2
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5308
Location : How do you want me to put it? 6 figure grid reference? Codernates? 4 dimentional spacial codernates?
Registration date : 2007-12-04

http://twitter.com/#!/jbctull

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2011-02-15, 05:51

Jtull wrote:
Law of accusation

34. War is good for business.
35. Peace is good for business.

It's the rules of acquisition, don't make me use the unwritten rule to make a one to hurt you.
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-15, 06:23

Cars BMW-M3-2

BMW M3. Beautiful car. Just imagine it black, and as a convertible. Awesome... Probably going to get one if that real estate deal in Heliopolis works out while it's still fresh.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-28, 00:23

Gentlemen and fully equipped halfladies, i present to you, the orgasmmobile. Most orgasmic looking car of this and every single century to come.

Cars Alfa_159_grey

Or... Well... It's at least right next to the BMW M3 when it comes to pure sexyness. I mean... Just look at that beast up there... Man i would like to fine tune it's exhaust pipe... Tenderly...(You can finetune car exhaust pipes, right? Or did i just say some random gibberish?)
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2011-02-28, 18:44

How about not using that wealth of your real estate yourself and share it with us lot Very Happy
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2011-02-28, 19:51

Oh, yeah, sure. You can each have half a million EGP. Knock yourselves out!

Except... Naaaaaah.

Seriously though, I doubt we'll even know each other by the time I've kicked bought/waited (for the old ones who are about to die anyway) everyone out, demolished the place and found a buyer.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum