Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect III Thread

2 posters

Go down

Mass Effect III Thread Empty Mass Effect III Thread

Post by Vedic 2010-12-14, 00:30

So This game is generally to awesome, not to have it's own thread, so here it is,

What you gonna do here, i don't hear you asking?

Well talking about the game (duh)
Your expectations for it.
And Hijacking the thread by posting pics of your favourite character.

For me personally, i would like an option to lose the game, instead of saving the day and dieing, i want to die and not save the day, just the joy of seeing your rag tag fleet being destroyed by half a million Reaper is just somethink you want to see.

Another would be the the destruction of the QMF, no body likes the Qaurians, they don't show there face and there crap in combat, so i'd rather pick the Geth to help me (assuming ME3 faction recruiting will be a little like Dragon age) than the crappy QMF, what are they going to do to the reapers most of there ships of well past there sell by date.

I'd have to pick the Salarians than the Krogan, for one the Sallies have a space fleet, which is a council, race so it's going to be massive and strong (ish), so i'd pick them over the Krogan any day, plus the Allies will probably make a Genopahe for the Reapers.

Getting the Turians may relie on your ME1 save, weather the council survived or not if it did, then the humans get a seat on the counsel, and you'll have the backing off the all the counsel races (well you should) so the 4 strongest races plus possible Geth and Collector(possible) technology to help you against your crusade of Life should help

One more thing is i want to see Epic space battle containing Earth Dreadnoughts , or even to be able to fly the Normandy (they better give us a Normandy) to kick some reaper ass with your super upgraded ship (if you didn't upgrade it your an idiot.)
Vedic
Vedic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1769
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect III Thread Empty Re: Mass Effect III Thread

Post by Darkwing 2010-12-14, 14:04

It actually has like 2 threads by the looks of it!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down