Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

street dance suprisingly ok

2 posters

Go down

street dance suprisingly ok Empty street dance suprisingly ok

Post by rrps700 2010-05-16, 17:01

i just saw it this week and it was suprisingly deep the music was not so good but tolerable and it was mainly about betrayal genraly good
ok a groop of street dancers get to uk nationals but one of them leavs meaning another is in charge one of them works in a sandwich bar delivers a sandwhich to some posh ballet school teacher and mentions her dancers
lack pasion for dance so the teacher tells her to teach street dance to the passion less ballet dancers
the main charchter sleeps with her boyfriend only to find out he join there main rivals then she falls in love with a ballet dancer the whole groop go clubing and a dance off occurs then beteween them and rival groop her ex makes a referance to sleeping with her she leaves in tear ballet boy punches ex then gos to comfort her the ballet groop quit ballet for street dancing finals where they win
it was ok 7/10
p.s. seeing it was my girlfirends choice i payed but not my choice
i would have prefered iron man 2 street dance suprisingly ok Icon_cry

Last edited by rrps700 on 2010-05-16, 17:17; edited 2 times in total
rrps700
rrps700
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 757
Location : Lat (WGS84) N54:58:59 (54.982953) Long (WGS84) W1:29:27 (-1.490760) LR NZ326654 m
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://rrps700.zxq.net/

Back to top Go down

street dance suprisingly ok Empty Re: street dance suprisingly ok

Post by Shemuel 2010-05-16, 17:05

Could you give us more information and opinion, please? I'm interested because I haven't taken any notice of the film.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down