Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet deals

2 posters

Go down

Sweet deals Empty Sweet deals

Post by Thingy 2010-06-25, 06:10

Let's start with some OMGWTFBBQ prices, steam is having a GIGANTIC, like, GI FRAKKING GANTIC sale. Litterally hundreds of games with up to 85% off. Oh god i wish my credit card was active right now... I'd be buying and downloading so much stuff that the internet would be overloaded in the entire svealand region... Actually, i'm going to request reactivation right now and pray it comes through before the 4th of July.

For an example, STO is down to about 18 Euros, Bioshock 2 is down to 15, CIV 3 complete is down to 4 euros and civ 4 is down to 15!
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Sweet deals Empty Re: Sweet deals

Post by Thingy 2010-06-25, 06:16

The whole credit card thing is by the way some new security procedures, you have to request this tiny machine thingy which you'll use to connect to your internet bank account, and activate online payment, or whatever it's called, you get the idea.

My accounts haven't been frozen because of suspicions of terrorism or anything... Promise... *Shifty eyes*
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-06-25, 10:24

wow, those are incredible. I'm actually starting to think on possibly getting a credit card soon so I can buys thing online
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-06-25, 20:23

Get it ASAP, steam only has these deals once in the summer and once in the winter. If it's possible to get a card connected to your account before the 4th of july, go for it, and go on a spending spree.

This is the best thing about steam... Their normal prices tend to suck, but when they have deals like these... It's frakking awesome.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down