Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain's Log

3 posters

Go down

Captain's Log Empty Captain's Log

Post by Darkwing 2009-04-28, 21:43

Seeing as Terra doesn't seem to be doing her journal anymore, I'll start my own

Captain's Personal Log Stardate Unknown

I haven't kept a log in who knows how long. Logs seem irrelevant to a ship that will never have these reports sent to, but, I feel with the Darkwing's recent exposure, that it is now necessary to keep such a journal.

I had experienced another black out, I thought that they would have stopped since I met the admiral. We are in an unknown time and place due to my mistakes. It is odd that James should appear, I have been in the timeline far too long, the years have been long and to see an old familiar face is refreshing. But what purpose does he have here? As much as I am glad to see my old apprentice, I am deeply suspicious of his motives.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Captain's Log Empty Re: Captain's Log

Post by ZhuGeLiang 2009-04-28, 22:41

Current stardate: -313677.0906582954
ZhuGeLiang
ZhuGeLiang
Cadet
Cadet

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-04-29, 00:20

no, i didn't want the current stardate, i wanted stardate unknown, because it is unknown to Rivers at the moment. if i wanted to put a stardate, i would have
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-04-29, 10:39

Darkwing wrote:Seeing as Terra doesn't seem to be doing her journal anymore, I'll start my own

Well, I can't seem to know what to write, but I'll try again.
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-02, 13:14

Captain's Log Stardate 1219332.8

The Darkwing Mark 2 has been destroyed. Thankfully most of the crew was already aboard the Shadow before the ship was destroyed. The Dominion fleet is finally being pushed back by the Vixens and the Feds, but our forces are drastically weakened. I am hoping that the battle will end soon, I don't know when the last time was I had a proper meal
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-05-15, 16:36

Captain's Log, Stardate Not Applicable

After all of these years I am finally in command of the real Darkwing. IT has spent several hundred years under construction. I would have taken command of it much earlier, but the Admiral had been sure to wipe it from my memory. I am thankful though that over the past year in captivity, I have managed to retain me memory with the help of an old friend. Now, I await for Leach to return, so that we can get the time device from him. Williams has assured me that it was given to Mallor several years ago, but what to him is only several days at best. With this device, the Darkwing will be fully operational and able to travel between timelines smoothly. Sensors detect that he is here now, and I am reaching out with the transporters to beam him and the others aboard now. The Admiral did escape me, but it appears that he has returned in a much larger vessel than a shuttlecraft. Hopefully Leach Terra and anybody else with them will be sufficient to head the Admiral off until I can get a crew for this ship.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down