Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you noticed the Konae Trade bug?

Go down

Have you noticed the Konae Trade bug? Empty Have you noticed the Konae Trade bug?

Post by mokhrahikim 2008-08-01, 07:51

Have you noticed the "Konael" bug? Try to trade. If the cargo's destination is Konael, go to Konael... Example :
50 tons of Warp Cores... If you arrive at Konael, you will press "t" of course. But instead of "50 tons of Warp Cores are transported to the surface. 1500 bars of latinium has been beamed to your ship", some Prestige message appears like.....
"You found an antimatter facility! But it was supposed to be disamntled by one of planet's government and a political battle erupts. Prestige adjusts -1%"... It is somewhat annoying. Sometimes I have large deals to Konael, some amounting 20,000 Latinium (using a Nebula-class starship, which has 900 ton cargo capacity) . If you already found this bug...then disregard my post. But those to who doesn't know, I hope this helps.

gunner Hissy Fit blue gunner afro PEACE!

P.S.
I also noticed another bug which I call "TINOTTWH" ( There is no one to trade here ) bug. Go to planets which are uninhabited/colonized planets (Kardon, Harman, Iconia, Denmark...etc). Open planet transmission (hotkey "h"), click trade, it says "There is no one to trade here", click it again and et voila "77 tons of warp cores has beamed aboard your ship. Payment upon arrival will be 1337 bars." IF you want to know where it is destined, open player interface, look at the rightmost panel. You can see four buttons, positioned vertically. One shaped a starship, a graph, a 3D box and a man. Click the button with box or " cargo hold ". If you want the easy way press hotkey "c". Put the cursor on the cargo name (ex. 77 tons of warp cores) and you will see the destination (example : This cargo is destined for Anorez"

Ok... *wheeeeew* my hands are aching. LOL.

Last edited by Shemuel on 2010-05-13, 14:39; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : A new bug! LOL.)
mokhrahikim
mokhrahikim
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down