Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porsche 911 vs. Lamborghini Murciélago

2 posters

Go down

Porsche 911 vs. Lamborghini Murciélago Empty Porsche 911 vs. Lamborghini Murciélago

Post by Evil Person 2011-03-21, 23:21

Oh wow, finially a review of good cars, or so you think, i will be doing alot of bashing on these cars, people say oh they are fantastic, but i will get to the truth about them, and uncover wich is the best.

Porche 911
Wow, this car, i think its a pretty nice car, i actually want one, but then you look at the back, and the Spoiler, oh the Spoiler is Ugly as Fuck, its Fugly, Its So ugly i decided i dont want a 911 anymore i want a Porche Carrera S, but thats beside the point, its a good overall luxury sports car, but, whats behind the curtain. 0-60 mph in under 4.2 Seconds, maby 3 seconds, not bad, but i have seen better, it gets a fuel rating of 22 mpg......that sucks, so as you can see, the Porche 911 may look good on the outside, but underlying secrets strain your faith in this car. The Interior seems to be nice, however, peel back the layers and we find the same old Porche 911, the same as the past, same as the future, they havent changed the design of the 911 in ages, we find that this car is so mass produced, you can get one for the cost of a modern suv, and SUV's arent cheap, but they arent the most exspensive car out there. So as you can see, this car is let down alot by Porche's Lazy Fuck of a design team. This car i give 2.5 Stars.

Lamborgini Murcielago
I rather like this car to, however i dont see many thing wrong with it like i did with the porche, but lets just see what i can find.
"In May 2010 in the United States, Lamborghini recalled 428 of its 2007–2008 Murciélago coupes and roadsters because poor quality welds holding the fuel pump support inside the gas tank could fail, leading to a fuel leak and possible fire."
That was pulled from a Wikipedia Article, but still, from Lamborgini, really? That makes me not want this car, its dangerouse.
It gets 13 Mpg, that is definetly not alot, thats saying, every 13 miles, it uses one gallon of Fuel, that is just not right. This car may look good on the outside, but inside we have issues, the seats are rather low and to get in this car you need to not be tall, the seats after a while can become ucomfortable and they charge you $600 for a cupholder, i dont think this is the good car its led up to be, but atleast its difforent, and for that i give it 4 Stars.

If you had to pick between one of them, go with the Porche, its cheaper, and it gets better gass milage.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1176
Location : Space (The Final Fronteer, These are the voyages....)
Registration date : 2009-06-28

http://starwarsuc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Porsche 911 vs. Lamborghini Murciélago Empty Re: Porsche 911 vs. Lamborghini Murciélago

Post by Philly Homer 2011-03-22, 00:06

The point of having extremely high-end sports cars (Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, etc.) is as a status symbol and you don't really care about gas mileage. Most don't get good gas mileage unless you're a really good stick shift driver and even then you'll squeeze out only 3 or 4 more mpg at the most.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum