Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz

2 posters

Go down

Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz Empty Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz

Post by Evil Person 2011-03-21, 22:38

First off, before i start, the Nissan Leaf has got a pritty good advantage over the G-Wiz, so the review might by slightly bias but i will try my hardest.

Nissan Leaf

Geniral
Ok, so this car is actually all electric, in my past review i did two hybrids, and the Leaf diddnt fit into the hybrid catagory, this car is overall good, however from the front it looks like a Prius, and first impressions of the car for me were not so great.
Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz 250px-Nissan_Leaf_001Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz 250px-2nd_Toyota_Prius
As you can see from the images above it looks the same, the rear is difforent though, and its nice.

Interior
The Interior is rather nice, however you can tell the Prius influenced the dahs board slightly, but aside from that its better than the grey Toyota Apulstry that i uterly hate. I do however like the way the Dash Guages are and personally given the choice i would probibly choose this car over any other Electric because its interior is nicer.
Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz 800px-Nissan_Leaf_013

Exterior
The Exterior is rather nice aswell, however i do not like how it pulls some of its looks from the Prius, however on the rear roof mounted spoiler there is a solar panel that actually looks cool and it helps power the car. First Impressions are not to great, but after you look closer at the car its rather nice.

Engine
Its all Electric unlike the Volt, no gasoline at all, just 2 inlets in the front of the car. It gets 99 MPG Equivilent, and it also can according to nissan go over 150 Mph, Its estimated that the batteries in this car are worth $18,000 USD. So its probibly going to last.

Final Report
I like it, i give it 3 Stars for its catagory, its truely a nice car.

G-Wiz

Geniral
I dont know alot about this car, however i know its all electric, its got poor speed, and it sucks basically.

Interior
It seats 2 people, and its small, a good size for a commuter though.

Exterior
Its plain, and not very aerodinamic.

Engine
Its Electric, but its got a poor battery life and its rather slow.

Final Report
Its Crap, its good if you want a commuter car, but i would reccomend you go with a Smart Car, i overall give it 0.5 Stars.

Comparison
The G-Wiz is crap, dont even get it, get the Leaf instead, its much better and it can fit 5 people.

Last edited by Evil Person on 2011-03-21, 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1176
Location : Space (The Final Fronteer, These are the voyages....)
Registration date : 2009-06-28

http://starwarsuc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz Empty Re: Nissan Leaf vs. G-Wiz

Post by Darkwing 2011-03-21, 22:48

Must say, I like this comparison style you have going on
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2011-03-21, 22:56

Thank you, i try to compair cars based on class, i have a set list of classes im going on.

Classes:
Gasoline
Desel
Hybrid
Electric
Other

Sub Classes:
SUV
Pickup Truck
Sedan
Compact
Luxury
Sports

Also, updated to include the G-Wiz Review.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1176
Location : Space (The Final Fronteer, These are the voyages....)
Registration date : 2009-06-28

http://starwarsuc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum