Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 3: Darkness

Go down

Part 3: Darkness Empty Part 3: Darkness

Post by Darkwing 2011-01-24, 13:00

Mark Edwards burst out of the glass door, it swinging wildly on its hinges. People were moving about the street as if nothing were happening. Mark frantically looked around, his black jacket swinging about in the breeze. Mark snapped his head up at where the sun would be. It was there, but only as a black orb in the sky.

“You see it too,” Mr Crane said calmly, standing behind Edwards. Mark spun around, staring down Mr Crane.

“What is this? What sort of trick is this?!” Mark demanded angrily.

“What the hell is going on out here?” Lieutenant Burns asked, genuinely confused. “You look like you’re losing your mind there Mark!”

“You don’t see that?” Mark said, jabbing a figure up at the sky.

“I suppose if I looked at it long enough I wouldn’t,” said Burns, “that sun is pretty bright, you really shouldn’t stare at it, I hear people do go blind from looking at it!”

“The darkness! You don’t see the Darkness?!”

Burns glanced at Mr Crane, confused by Mark’s behaviour. “Maybe you should come in and sit down Mark, you’re beginning to make a scene out here and you know what happens when scenes occur outside of a police station,” said Burns.

Mr Crane turned and looked at Burns. “What happens?”

Burns gave a quick annoyed glance at Crane. “The Press, of course.”

Crane understood and put a hand on Mark’s shoulder. “You should do as the lieutenant says.”

Burns, Crane and Mark entered the station, Mark looking completely distraught. He ran his hand through his hair, sweat beaded on his face.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know why I reacted that way, that’s not like me,” Mark said apologetically.

“That is quite understandable,” replied Crane, “I didn’t react much better myself.”

Burns looked at the two of them, complete confusion written all over his face.
“I honestly have no idea what the hell you two are going on about,” Burns said. Crane give a small smile, before turning back to Mark.

“That is what we’re up against Mr Edwards, I hope you are ready!”
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down