Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music You Associate With FT Members

+5
A-BIack_Man
Shemuel
JPB18
Darkwing
Darkjedi
9 posters

Go down

Music You Associate With FT Members Empty Music You Associate With FT Members

Post by Darkjedi 2011-01-04, 04:18

DW

ACDC - Thunderstruck

-DW

Spoiler:

Rammstein -Alka

Spoiler:

aint no rest for the wicked-shem

Spoiler:

tub thumping -DJ

Spoiler:

be careful about clicking this one...the nigga song -thingy

Spoiler:

free bird- JPB

Spoiler:

-destral
A-BIack_Man
A-BIack_Man

Male Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Music You Associate With FT Members Empty Re: Music You Associate With FT Members

Post by leewatson1 2011-01-04, 18:07

haha, nice choice DJ i am a bit of a halo nerd and the grunts express my fun loving jokey side Very Happy

@JPB another good choice really expresses my anger aswell as determination.
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Music You Associate With FT Members Empty Re: Music You Associate With FT Members

Post by Shemuel 2011-01-04, 18:13

Destral:

A Black Man

Jtull

Alka

thingy

Sorry i couldn't think of one for you

Shemuel

JP

Again couldn't think of one that applies for the rest of you aswell sorry

leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2011-01-05, 12:34

FINALLY, a classy song
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2011-01-05, 21:52

@ JP

How intense. LOL Yes, the slaves shall serve or be stripped of their skin.

@ the black guy

Oh, I love that song! Oh, and you must not like destral much... LOL

@ Shem

Wow you have good taste in music. I really liked the song you picked for destral. DW's song though.. indeed, WTF? Razz

Leach, is indeed a evil little robot man. No doubt about it.

As for DARE.. holy crap! I was listening to that as I was reading the thread! So strange... And I don't even listen to that song that often. (I still think it sounds like he says "bitch die" in the beginning.)

The song for JP: I am so scared right now... Sounds like someone got prison raped!

@ Jtull

LOL That was awesome.

Shems song... Wow. Hey, I heard that song on the radio and then made it "forget you" instead. The original you posted is funnier though. So much better for showing to people you hate. I also knew a guy back in school that could sing exactly like that guy. No joke.

JP's: Wow, that was good. I liked the original the best though. Heard it in the movie "The Talented Mr.Ripley" Note: that movie is as scary as vomiting shit.

@ lee

You gave shem the sheep song! cheers

Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2011-01-05, 22:43

DJ I have met the guy who performs the song I put for you DJ he is a awesome guy. you should hear some of his other songs.

F you is better than Fuck you in my opinion
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5308
Location : How do you want me to put it? 6 figure grid reference? Codernates? 4 dimentional spacial codernates?
Registration date : 2007-12-04

http://twitter.com/#!/jbctull

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2011-01-06, 02:58

Yes, quite right. (I don't hate people)

I personally cringe every time I hear the F word.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2011-01-06, 03:03

I kinda do as well. swearing is a bad habit.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Location : How do you want me to put it? 6 figure grid reference? Codernates? 4 dimentional spacial codernates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2011-01-06, 04:26

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2011-01-06, 04:30

that is just immature.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2011-01-06, 04:42

Also

DW - He's got money