Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little Project which is rather Big.

2 posters

Go down

A little Project which is rather Big. Empty A little Project which is rather Big.

Post by Vedic 2010-11-04, 14:42

Ok for the last month or so, i have been thinking, in my head, about making a sci-fi mini series, based in a massive universe I've yet to come up with.

The basics of it will be

set in 3250, Earth and her colonies were conquered in 2080, and after a 1140 year regime they finally regained there independence, he entire Sol system was striped mined. And only 600,000 humans survived. Un-like other sci-fi, earth will never become and Intergalactic super power. Just mainly survive in a harsh galaxy and attempting to avenge there fallen.

I have more info in my head, which won't come out for some reason. But some things i haven't lined out, is what type of weapons and propulsion ect they'll be using, so any suggestions would be welcomed
Vedic
Vedic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1769
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

A little Project which is rather Big. Empty Re: A little Project which is rather Big.

Post by leewatson1 2010-11-04, 16:53

In comes the weapons expert Very Happy i'm saying not to sci-fi stick with rail guns, bullets missiles etc... maybe some sorta experimental laser defense for planets.
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

A little Project which is rather Big. Empty Re: A little Project which is rather Big.

Post by Vedic 2010-11-04, 16:56

I Don't plan on giving them Plasma, Ion Uber destructive partical weapons, i will probably give them Mass driver styled weapons.
Vedic
Vedic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2010-11-04, 17:02

Give me a day or two i'll have names (possibly pics) stats etc..
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Vedic 2010-11-05, 06:29

Ok, thanks.
Vedic
Vedic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum