Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story I have been working on

3 posters

Go down

Story I have been working on Empty Story I have been working on

Post by Gnatsirt269 2010-05-30, 22:40

This is a story I have been working on. I had to end it(sort of) because my mom wanted me to, but I plan on writing more. I know it kind of sounds like star Trek, but I plan on making it vastly different. What do ya think?

"Shield down to twenty percent!" roared the ensign at controls over the barrage of the enemy attack.

Captain Hendricks of the Newton, an Explorer class cargo ship, didn't know what had provoked it. An unknown ship had entered Alliance territory. As he was taught,

Hendricks had hailed them requesting identification, but instead of responding the unknown ship had disabled his engines and started to fire upon them.

"Ten percent!" the ensign reported, "Sir..."

"I know," Hendricks said before he could finish, "Get everyone to the escape pods; I'll send a warning to the Galactic Alliance."

The Ensign gave a curt nod of understanding. When the bridge was empty, Hendricks sent the message about the unidentified vessel. He then sat in his command chair

and waited. Suddenly, the ship’s hull caved in and imploded into the vacuum of space. As always, the captain went down with his ship.

G.S.S. Saratoga; Alpha Class Destroyer

The news about the ambush had been disturbing, to say the least. Ben Dres, Captain of the Saratoga, had thought about it often. At first the Galactic Council had

thought it to be a new Maudian design,but that thought was quickly shot down.There was no way that the Mauds could have scoffed up enough technology to destroy an

Explorer Class so easily. Moreover according to the report of the deceased Captain Hendricks, the ship had been massive, almost the size of the Milky way class

destroyer. Naturally that left an unknown species. But, as far as the Alliance knew, there were no unclassified star faring races in either the Milky Way or Andromeda

Galaxies. So, who were they and where did they come from? Ben and the Saratoga’s mission was to find out.They had been warned to proceed with extreme caution.

"Captain?" ensign Mudd, a Mayonian, said.

Ben jerked out of his thoughts, "Yes,ensign?"

"We have entered the sector where the encounter took place."

Light flashed as soon as they dropped out of Trans-space.

"Scan the area for any trace residues of a Trans Space Jump."

"Aye sir, " Mudd replied, turning back to his console.

Ben turned to his second in command, Commander John Frazir, a short, muscled man, who also served as the security officer. He liked to have his blond hair buzz cut,

the opposite of Ben's whose hair was black.

"John, I want you to take a search shuttle to the wreckage and report what you find."

He gave a curt nod and walked down the stairs leading from the bridge.

Ben then turned to his third in command and science officer/assistant security officer, a Brak, and said, " Flester, I'm going down the the mess hall. You are in control of the bridge."

"Aye sir," Flester said in his rough voice that sounded like grinding rocks.

As Ben walked to the mess hall, he was greeted by almost everyone in the halls. He had recently taken command of this ship two months before, after the former

captain, Joe Relik, was killed in a a Maudian skirmish on Cortana IV. Ben was very popular on the ship. Many of the crew members on the ship liked Ben, but Commander

Frazir still didn't trust Ben. Or maybe he thought that Ben wasn't qualified. When Ben got to the mess hall, he took a tomato and gresh salad. Gresh looked a lot like

asparagus but tasted more like strawberries.

"Hello captain," a small voice said after Ben sat down. Ben immediately knew who it was. It was Jake Roe, Sarah Roe’s son and the only child on board the Saratoga.

Jake's father had also died in the skirmish on Cortana IV. Jake seemed to make Ben his father figure after that.

"Hello!" said Ben, turning to face Jake. "How has Jake been?"

Jake was ten, so he still had quite an imagination.

"I've been playing a game on the computer where you create a creature and watch it grow. I made an Elephant-dog!"

Ben chuckled, "Good for you!"

Jake smiled in appreciation.

"How's your mother?" Ben asked.

"Oh, she's good," Jake replied, "But she spends a lot of time in the lab."

Sarah Roe was a science officer. Since her husband died she often avoided everyone and stayed busy.

“I should probably go talk to her...” Ben thought, only to be interrupted by as beep on his Wrist Apparatus for Commutation, Wac for short.

"Captain, I have something," announced Mudd’s voice.

Ben brought the apparatus up to his mouth and replied, "I'm on my way."

On the bridge, Mudd was smiling with joy. Mayonians look a lot like humans, but have 14 fingers instead of 10 and a more fragile skin.

"What do you have?" Ben asked as he walked over.

"Well," Mudd started, "I have found a trace residue of some sort, but not a Trans-Space jump. It took me a while to figure out, but it seems that this ship generated a

worm hole as its transportation."

Ben inwardly groaned, "So this will make it very hard to find?"

"Well, yes and no. Since we know what the residue looks like, so to speak, we can detect when they jump out of the worm hole. The only problem is predicting where

they will jump to, since we don't have the technology to track a worm hole."

"This also means that this race is highly advanced, doesn't it?"

"Well...yes."

"Is there any possible way to create something to track a wormhole?"

"If there was, don't you think we would have it?"

Ben nodded. Mudd was right. That only left one way to find the ship.

"I need you to shut Down all unnecessary systems. Make it look like we are disabled. That should attract them."

"Aye sir," Mudd replied.

Ben opened a communication link to Commander Frazir thought his Wac.

"Commander, I need you to return top the ship."

"Sir, we haven't finished the search."

"I know but we are about to try something, and i don't want you out there when we do it."

"Very well...sir."

When Frazir returned, Ben explained his plan to his senior officers.Then they waited.

Polituck: Maudian Homeworld Capital

Gormon, the Treilonoon, or leader, of the Council of war, had just received some very bad news. He scratched his scaly chin in thought. Like the rest of his race he was

lizard-like, with no hair and bipedal. He had scales covering his body and a tail, also reminiscent of his race. But unlike his race, which had black or orange/hazel eyes, his

eyes were intense blue, giving him the ability to set even non-Maudians off guard. He now turned those intense blue eyes back onto the report he had received moments

ago. It said only a few words, but meant a lot:

"Trader fleet destroyed by unknown vessel in a matter of minutes. Possible Galactic Alliance Prototype.”

Gormon's four clawed fingers wrapped around the paper that contained the report and threw it across the his Unlinok (Office). The Maud and the Galactic alliance had

been in a stalemate for a matter of years, neither attacking the other side for fear of an all out conflict, although they did have minor disagreements and skirmishes about

territory. Sure, the Galactic Alliance could easily crush the Mauds, but they believed in non-aggression.

“Cowards,” Gormon thought to himself. But now it seemed as if the GA had abandoned that practice and started a preemptive strike. Unfortunately, the Maud love war.

Gormon knew what he was going to do. He was going to take a fleet of ten Chinowaw Battle ships and strike deep into the heart of the GA, the Formox Ship yards.

"They want war," Gormon growled to himself. "We'll gladly give it to them!" Then he roared with laughter.

G.S.S. Saratoga 3 Hours later

Ben was awakened by Flester’s voice on his Wac.

"Sir, Ensign Mudd has detected a wormhole opening. We are not sure if it is what we are waiting for, but you should come to the bridge anyways."

"I'm on my way." Ben replied. He hurried in getting his uniform on and rushed to to bridge. Commander Frazir arrived at the same time as the Ben and gave a nod of recognition. They walked over to Mudd's console, where Flester was standing.

"Sir," Mudd said," I am ninety-eight percent sure that it is the same ship that destroyed the Newton."

"And the other two percent?" Ben asked.

"That it is a random wormhole appearing so conveniently near us."

"Restore all power to ship."

Frazir went to his console and Ben went to the captains chair. The lights on the bridge brightened. Ben used the ship’s intercom to convey a message to the crew.

"We may be about to enter a possible combat situation. I need everyone to be prepared at their stations."

"I am definitely detecting a ship now!" Mudd exclaimed, "And if these readings are right, Captain Hendricks was not kidding when he said it was huge. It's twice the size

of the Milky Way!"

Ben started to have second thoughts about the mission.

"Bring us within hailing range," Ben ordered.

As the ship crept forward, the massive ship came into view. Ben grimly noted that probably several of his ship, which was fairly large, could fit into the one before him.

"Hail them" Ben told Mudd.

After a few seconds, Mudd said, "Comm Link open."

"This is Captain Ben Dres, of the G.S.S. Saratoga, part of the Galactic Alliance, a coalition of Races that have come together for the simple purpose of peace.

Recently you attacked and destroyed one of our ships in this sector. We would like to know why."

They waited but no response came.

"What is the possibility that they don't have a translating device?" Ben asked Flester

"Very slim."

"Sir, I suggest we raise shields," Frazir commented.

"My thought exactly" Ben replied.

Light flashed over the Bridge Window as the shields came up. It was in the nick of time too, because as soon as the shield came up the blast of the enemy weapon

caused a bright flare on the shield.

"What was that! I never even detected it!" Mudd yelled at the Helmsmen console.

"Shield steady at 96%" Frazir reported.

"Well, first blood to them. Lets see if we can disable them," Ben ordered, "Target the engines with Ion cannons and the weapons with the proton beam."

Frazir, though he disagreed, understood the need to follow orders in this situation and did as he was told. Frazir would have taken a more direct action and attacked a

single section of the enemy ship with all fire power.

An outside observer, though he wouldn't have heard a thing, would have wittenessed an amazing light show as the Saratoga’s weapons came to life, pounding the

opposing ship with relenting force. The enemy ship retalieted amost the instant that the blasts hit home, releasing amost equal or more force upon the Saratoga.

Back on the Bridge of the Saratoga, Frazir reported that the shield had gone down to 74% power.

"How much damage do you estimate we caused?" Ben asked Flester

"Not nearly as much as they did to us," He replied sarcasticlly, "Probably enough to only dampen their shields to 98%"

Ben cursed. They would have to call in the Milky Way of Andromeda to solve this problem.

"O.K., lets get out of here, our job is done. Set a course to the nearest star base."

"Sir!" Frazir protested, "We can't let this ship prowl the galaxy destroying ships and killing innocent people!"

"I am aware of that, Commander," Ben replied, "But what do you suggest we do about it? If we attempt to destroy this ship, we will probably end up killing

ourselves, and that would not help the G.A. in anyway."

Frazir was silent.

"Sir, the closest star base is the Formox Ship Yard." Mudd reported.

"Good, we'll need more fuel and need to recharge the shields."

As soon as he said that, another barrage of enemy fire hit the ship.

"Shields 56%" Frazir said.

"Mudd, now would be nice!" Ben said.

"Aye sir."

Ben turned to Frazir "Commander you are in command of the bridge, I need to contact the G.A. and let them know of the situation."

Ben left the bridge as the flashes of the Tran-Space jump took place.

Formox Ships Yards; Main Defense/Trading Platform

Commander Zulius Sanander,sat at his desk, tapping his four fingers irritably. As a Zazzian, he was good in diplomacy. The man before him, a Grenic Trading Merchant,

was requesting a new ship, preferably a Bloco Class. The Grenic man claimed that he had the credits to pay for it up front, but Zulius liked to see proof.

"I does have it!" The small creature wined. Grenic were quite well known for their ugliness, but this one was even ugly by Grenic standards. They look much like goblins

from human mythology, green, small, frail...ugly. But despite their ugliness, Grenic were one of the smartest races in both galaxies. With the exception of this one, of

course.

"All you need to do is get a bank notice saying that you have the Credits, and I will build you your ship." Zulius said as comely as he could. For the past ten minutes,

this man had come up with so many excuses as to why he couldn't prove he had the money, that Zulius now felt like strangling him for wasting his time. Several times

Zulius politely asked him to go, but he never budged. Now he had it.

"I needs a ship to goes to bank..." the Grenic complained, which was a lie. There was a bank on base.

"O.K.!" Zulius roared, "I have had it with you. Unless you hand me the check up front, you will never!" He leaned closer "Never!" The Grenic was getting frightened,

"NEVER get your ship! Now leave!"

The Grenic, terrified, scurried out the door, running into the wall first. Zulius sat back with a satisfied smile. It was interrupted by a request for him up at the control center ASAP.

"Finally, something other than trading!" he said happily. He regretted saying that when he got there.

When he got to the control center, Zulius saw several trans space jumps open, each harboring a ship. A Maudian ship.

M.S.S. Glatuck; Chinowaw War Vessal

Gorman stood on the bridge of his ship, smiling. This was going to be too easy. At the moment, the only ships in the area were trader ships. And Gorman knew

that they would flee the battle. That meant that he only had to take out the defense platforms and the actual ship yards. Yes too easy indeed.

Gorman hailed the fleet, "Open fire on anything you wish, as long as you destroy it!"

"Raise Shields!" Zulius roared as enemy discharge hit the platform.

"Floors 1-5 decompressed." the Ensign at the weapons console reported.

"Fire all we've got at them!" Zulius said.

In space the weapons on the Defence Platforms, of which there were four, came to life, firing rapid fire bursts of ionic energy. Both sides’ shields flared with brillient light. The

Maudian ships swarmed around the platforms like bees to honey.

"Send out a distress call," Zulius ordered. Hopefully they lasted long enough for help to arrive.

G.S.S. Saratoga

"Sir," Mudd said, "I'm picking up a distress call from the Formox Ship yards."

"I wonder what’s going on there," Ben said to himself. "Well, continue on present course, they may need our help."

"Aye sir."

Several minutes later they arrived at the scene.

"Oh, boy..." Ben muttered, "Raise shields, arm all batteries and fire on the Maudian ships."

"You do know sir, that our shields are only at 56%, right?" Frazir asked.

"Yes, I am fully aware of that, Commander," Ben replied dryly, "But these people need our help, and even if we didn't help the Maudians would fire on us anyways."

Then Ben added with an afterthought, "I wonder why they are attacking."

The Maudian ships noticed the arrival of the Saratoga and fired on them as well. A bright flash erupted across the Bridge Window signaling the destruction of an

enemy ship.

"One down," Mudd said cheerfully, "Nine to go, if we last that long."

"Shields 47%," Frazir said.

"How is the station fairing?" Ben asked.

"My scans indicate that the stations sheilds are draining at 1% every minute." Frazir reported.

"Incoming boarding vessels!" Mudd suddenly yelled.

Several thuds resounded through the ship as the specilly designed boarding ships hit.

"Four of them," Mudd said.

Ben cursed "Frazir and Flester, each of you take a security party and get those aleins off my ship."

Flester grined like a rock and cracked his knuckles as he and Frazir left the bridge.

Ben then turned to one of the "standing Ensigns" who were on the bridge for the purpose of taking contols of and operations centers if no one else was able.

"You, take Frazirs spot."

"Aye sir," the unamed ensign said, "Sheilds down to 33%..."

A blast rocked the ship.

"Sir, sheild are gone!" The ensign said, half-panicked.

"What how!?" Ben asked.

Mudd replied, "Enginge are off line, so are weapons."

Ben activated his Wac, "Commander! Whats going on!"

Frazirs voice came yelling over the communications device, "One of the cursed Mauds did a komakazie run into the main power core, we were unable to stop him.

The main boarding group split. Half of them are going to seal off the escape pods and the other half is headed your way."

Ben told the crew to evacuate the ship. Then he quickly go up from his captains chair and pulled a gun from a secret compartment in the chair. Mudd did the

same, as he sealed the Bridge doors. Several minutes later, a thud hit the doors, then they fell in. Ben and the rest of the crew on the bridge fired their weapons, only to be

met with a smoke gernade. Smoke filled the room. Ben felt rough hands grab him. Then it was black.

Unknown

Ben awoke in a dark room. He was alone. The room looked oddly like the brig of a ship, he thought. Then he realized it was.

"What happened to my ship?" Ben said aloud to himself.

A rough voice from behind him answered, "Destroyed."

"What do you mean, destroyed?" Ben asked in disbelief.

"You know, blown up, gone, in a million pieces." the voice chuckled.

Ben clenched his fist rose slowly, and struck out behind himself, only to find his throat encircled by a scaly hand. The Maudian laughed. Ben looked into it's eyes,

and was shocked to see that they were blue. The Maudian noticed his shock and grinned a grin like a crocidile.

"We have much to discuss." Gormon said. Then he burst into more laughter.

Formox Ship yards; open space, G.S.S Saratoga escape pod.

Jake Roe and his mother had managed to get into an escape pod, getting past the Maudians with the help of Flester. Flester didn't know weather the Saratoga had

been destroyed or not. There was too much commotion in the area of space to see, and the escpe pod had no steering mecanism. That was so the escape pod looked like

a piece of wreakage, raising the chances of survival. Flester would activate his distress call when a fleet of G.A. ships came. Then they would pick them up. Every other

crew member in his security squad had been killed, but lucky for Flester, his tough lethery skin lessened the damage of the gun shots. At the moment, Sarah was fixing up

his wounds with a med kit from the pod.

"What do you think happened to the Captain and Mudd? I saw Frazir heading for the bridge. Then we left." She asked.

Surprised she even said anything, Flester only grunted. He wasn't much of a talker.

"I hope Ben's alright..." Jake wimpered.

Flester looked at the image of the viewscreen in the pod. The video image was transmitted from a camera mounted on the top of the pod. Three Maudian ships

were left, and only one defense platform was left. After that was gone, nothing would stop the Maudians from attacking the ship yards and space colony. but why were they

attacking. Flester hoped that help arrived soon.

Zulius was sure that it was over. The last platforms shields was at 14% and falling, with still three ships left to destroy. Then he heard a great full cheer from the

ensign at the helmscontrol.

"The Galactic Alliance has arrived!" The rest of the crew cheered. The Maudians, seeing they were out gunned made a run for it. Only Zulius wasn't cheering. It

would cost a lot of credits to build more Defense platforms....

Unknown

Mudd groaned.

"Wait, I'm still alive?" He mumbled to himself. He was in a dark room. Pitch black. There were strange crackleing voices in the background. Mudd shivered.

"I should've stopped watching so many old horror movies."

Suddenly light came on, momentarlly blinding Mudd. When his vision cleared, he saw the most peculiar aliens ever. They averaged about six feet tall, with two

antenni on the top of their heads. They looked to have an exoskeleton like an insect, and like an insect had compound eyes. They had the same amount of hands and

fingers as humans, but their mouths were comprised of four mandables.

"I'm sorry," Mudd said, "I didn't mean to bug you..."

G.S.S. Milky Way; Milky way class Destroyer

Flester and Sarah, at the moment were in the captains quarters, awaiting the Captain to discuss the days events. Joe had been taken off to the Mess Hall for

some food, then he was to be taken to the bridge, where the crew would entertain him for a while.

The door to the room slid open as Captain Marlin Hood, a man in his upper sixty's, strode in. He still had the grace of a man of thirty. He was also a great

tactnition and a very kind hearted man. Flester had served as an ensign under him.

"Ah, my dear Flester," He said as he stook out his hand for a shake, " Long time no see, friend."

Marlin was a captain who took the time to personally meet all of the crew members. Ben had done the same thing.

Flester grunted in reply. Marlin laughed loudly," I see you haven't changed at all."

He then turned to Sarah, "An who is this young woman?"

"Lt. Sarah Roe, science officer of the Saratoga."

Marlin shoke her hand as well.

When they sat in some comfertable chairs and realaxed, the captain got right down to busniess.

"I need you to tell me everything that happened today."

After they had given their report, the Captain sighed and shook his head.

"I believe these unknow aliens have started this war between us and the Maudains. Weather intentionally or not I cannot guess. I also have no awnser as to why

the Unknown aliens attacked. I can only guess. They may be testing our strengh for an all out war, our they could be rouges out for some fun."

"What are you going to do now?" Flester asked.

"I have been ordered to persue that unknown vessel."

Sarah spoke up, "What about the Saratoga?"

Captain Hood sighed,"We don't really know what happened to it. It just dissapperared. We can't seem to find any wreakage, and none of the other crew picked up

saw it's explosion."

"Did anyone find Ben? Or the commander? Mudd?"

The Captain only sighed and shook his head, "I'm sorry, none of them were found. They have been marked M.I.A."

Gormon sat in his captains chair quite satisfied. Sure, they hadn't destroyed the ships yards, but they had shown the G.A. that they meant bussiness. And he had

capture a captain. Gormon had harldy squezzed any information out of the miserable human. So, he, as usual, would make the humans life miserable. That's the way it's

supposed to be done.Right?

Ben crashed to the floor. Maudians have big hands. And Big hands mean big fists. And big fists mean more pain.

"Now," Gormon Growled, "Tell me how many Alpha destroyers are in your fleet..."

G.S.S. Milky Way

Marlin Hood had brought togther a search party to find the missing Saratoga and her captain. He had chosen only the best. Ben Dres had been like a son to him,

when he served as an ensign on his ship.

Now he and his crew, Flester, Sarah and Joe added, were heading off into danger. They needed to know what this unknown ship was up to. Their mission was of

utmost importance. Marlin felt quite confident they would succeed, seeing they had the most powerful ship known to man. Flester had told Marlin how they had attracted

the opposing ship, and the Milky Way was trying to same idea.

"Any thing yet?" He asked the Helmsman

"No, sir..."

"Maybe they won't be tricked again...unless they want to attack." Marlin scratched his chin, "Maybe we could demonstrainte our power, if we scare them off, all

the better.Ensign, find me an astroid to destroy." He turned to Lt. Rezin, a Mayonian, who manned the weapons console, "Have fun."

Several minutes, an astroid was vaporized and the ship had appered.

"I guess we caused enough desturbance to rouse their coursity..." The captain said, "Hail..."

The Captain never finished his sentence because the ship was rocked by enemy fire.

"Shields at 96% and holding," Rezin reported.

"Well...no talking then. Target their weapons with the Magneic Beam and fire."

Rezin grinned, "Aye sir!"

An almost invisible beam of magnetic particles hit the opposing ships weapons and ripped them off the ship, tossing them into the depths of space.

"Well, maybe now we can talk." Marlin said to himself.

"Sir!" Rezin nearly yelled, "Several other ships have just exited wormholes and are charging weapons."

Marlin swore. They must have an entire fleet out there, and that was usally bad.

"Find an opening and get us out of here. Set a course for Earth."

Unknown

Mudd felt that something was going on. The beings he saw started to get excited and ran off somewheres. A couple of minutes later the ship was rocked by some

sort of blast. But that was it. Soon the aliens returned and continued to observe him. He just sat staring back at them with a blank exspression. They sat like that for

several moments, until the aliens started clicking to each other again. Mudd grinned. This wasn't so bad.

Then they opened the door to his cell and dragged him out.

Ben was in pain everywhere. The beating he had taken from the Maudain with blue eyes was...painful to say it nicly. Luckly he hadn't reveiled any information, bu

the Maudain had promised to return with a worse treatment. That was several hours ago. Or was it? Ben didn't really have any sense of time in the cell he was in. Ben hung

on with the hope of a rescue.

G.S.S. Milky Way

Marlin was not happy. Several minutes after their escape, a report of an attack on a nearby starbase was conveyed to his ship. They had arrived at the scene to

find only space debries. All of those lost lives... Marlin had been through many battles as his time as captain, being the flag ship of the human fleet. But he always hated it.

He remembered reading in school that the very first space ships, which were designed for reserch only, and had no weapons. But the parinoid human race had decided that

it was not safe to travel without guns. Now, here they were, in the 36th centary no different then before.

The report had stated that the vessels that had attacked were the unknown vessals. Marlin now knew the purpose of those first strikes. They were to determine the

strength of the Galactic Alliance, for a full invasion.

Marlin was now back at earth getting a fleet of human ships together. The rest of the races in the Galactic Allience were doing the same. Rezin had been taken to

command a Mayonian ship, because by law, only the maker of the ships species could command the ship. So Mayonians could only command Mayonian ships so on.

Unknown

Mudd was taken(Dragged was a better term) to a view screen somewhere on the ship or city where he was. On it, to his great surprise he saw the Saratoga.

"It's still in one piece..." He wispered in wonder to himself.

Suddenly one of the aliens spoke to him, "Tell us all you know about this vessel or we will kill you."

Mudd was so startled that the alien spoke to him that at first he didn't realize what it had said.

"Oh..oh ok" He managed to stammer, "I guess..."

The war for mankind has started.
Gnatsirt269
Gnatsirt269
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://cyforumia.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Story I have been working on Empty Re: Story I have been working on

Post by Admiral Vortar 2010-05-31, 00:43

Good story.
Admiral Vortar
Admiral Vortar
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2007-10-23

http://admiralvortar.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Star 2010-05-31, 00:46

shit dude, that's a lot, I probably would have gone crazy writing that much!
Solar Star
Solar Star
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down