Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement

+4
Final Frontier
Darkwing
Shemuel
Thingy
8 posters

Go down

Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement Empty Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement

Post by Thingy 2010-03-23, 18:55

Bioware has put up a mysterious count down clock on their Mass Effect and Dragon Age websites. As of now, the clock says there's less than 6 days left till whatever the hell it's all about is revealed. But what's really interesting is that litterally no one on the internet has any clue as to what this is all about. A new bioware game? Mass effect 3? DA 2? Jade empire 2? KOTOR 3? New DLC? WHAT IS IT DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!?!

Damn it... There goes another pair... *Sigh*

Any guesses?

I think it's either ME3 or DA2 since bioware have said they've been working on them. I hope it's ME3! Anyhow. Whatever it is, i better not be wearing pants when it is revealed. My pant related expenses have skyrocketed since they released ME...

EDIT - The bioware staff have gone into full cock tease mode. Chris Priestly said ''Hmm... seems to be a countdown clock on each BioWare page. Main site, Mass Effect, Dragon Age...
Must be something cool coming.''. Also, a look at the source of each of the sites in
question revealed one thing unusual: The ominously named div class,
"OMGWTFBBQ."

If this is not something really big, i'm going to be quite pissed. I might also go on a killing spree, and nuke canada, the home of bioware.

Last edited by Thingy on 2010-03-23, 19:11; edited 2 times in total
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement Empty Re: Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement

Post by Thingy 2010-03-23, 19:01

Or... What if it's a new IP?! A brand new Bioware IP! Like, Mass Effect! With dragons! AND ADAMA?!

Oh for frak's sake. Another pair... *Sigh* This is going to get very expensive, isn't it...?

Seriously though... It could be a new IP! They've alredy explored fantasy and sci fi... Maybe they'll go into a new genre this time?
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement Empty Re: Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement

Post by Thingy 2010-03-23, 19:15

It is also possible that it could be the SWTOR beta going online. It's less awesome than a new IP or ME3, but it would still be quite good.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2010-03-23, 19:26

OMGSTFUWYSIWYGMTFBWY!!

AAK, AAR8
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-23, 19:27

Yeah! I ag... Wait, what?
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-03-24, 00:24

it's probably SWTOR going beta or something
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Final Frontier 2010-03-24, 07:03

What's bioware and what's mass effect 1/2/3???
Final Frontier
Final Frontier
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2010-03-24, 07:26

Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-24, 08:23

Final Frontier wrote:What's bioware and what's mass effect 1/2/3???

*Twtich*... *Arm twitch*... *Entire body has a twitch episode*...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *Gets a claymore out of nowhere and charges FF, cutting him into tiny cubes*
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Final Frontier 2010-03-24, 09:58

Raise Shields and fire all weapons!

Hey I really had no idea what was bioware or Mass effect 1/2/3.
Final Frontier
Final Frontier
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-03-24, 10:08

you really don't get out much do you? And I thought I was bad
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Koval 2010-03-24, 10:25

WTF?
Koval
Koval
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-02-01

http://www.TacoBell.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2010-03-24, 10:30

Thingy wrote:Or... What if it's a new IP?! A brand new Bioware IP! Like, Mass Effect! With dragons! AND ADAMA?!

That... would be the lamest game ever... and a lot of fans would get very angry with bioware.. most of the people at college are big ME 1 & 2 fans.. <_< we actually have a room dedicated to playing it xD
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Final Frontier 2010-03-24, 11:10

How would I know I'm in a distant country which has no idea what star trek is until star trek 11. And they didn't pay much attention. Oh my god i think i just wet myself in excitement Icon_sad
Final Frontier
Final Frontier
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2010-03-24, 11:30

Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Borg 2010-03-24, 17:59

Mr.Borg
Mr.Borg
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-08-11

http://www.brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-29, 13:34

25 minutes left! Damn it... There goes another pair...
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-29, 16:32

Erh... What...? Are you kidding me? The bioware bazaar? What the frak guys?
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-03-29, 16:34

i figured it wasn't something that was going to be that exciting
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-29, 16:38

Oh for fuc*s sake, america only? Just fuc*ing what the fu** of fuc*topian fuc*ciety? For fuc*s sake bioware! I mean, if it had been global, i'd only be slightly dissapointed, but this is like a kick in the balls. It's not even for Canada, bioware's home country!
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-03-29, 16:39

i think you forgot to use the f word somewhere in that sentence
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-29, 16:41

Yeah, dissapointment caused brain meltdowns tend to do that.

I mean, it's not even for the EU! What the frak?! I expected something at least slightly fun!
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-29, 16:43

They could at least have made a parrarel EU contest. I mean, why call it an epic community event if it's only for like 50% of the community?

And they're denying me awesome swag like mass effect custom computers and cutting edge video cards!

I'm going to see the community reaction to this. It probably won't be good.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-03-29, 16:47

hm, it's like living in Canada. Canada itself rarely has contests, but the states always does, but the contests that happen in the states are never applicable to Canadins, despite us having a trade agreement, being neighbours etc
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2010-03-29, 16:50

Floridans and New Yorkians can't take part either. Way to go corporate responsibility!
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-29, 16:51

Well, bioware is based in canada. So it would only make sense to have it in canada too. Or at least have another similar contest in canada.

And i've had a look at the community, there's basicly a shitstorm of anger there. And i can understand why, they generated a ridiculous amount of hype for the entire bioware community, then went all ''Yeah, it's just a small competition. Oh, and it's only for the US. Unless you live in Florida or New York. So... Yeah. Frak you, rest of the world and two of the most populated states in the US! Suck our collective asses!''
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-03-29, 16:53

Or, actually, not only the bioware community. Most gaming new websites and communities reported on it. So there's a shitstorm of anger in the entire gaming community.

Edit- There's a poll here http://social.bioware.com/589500/polls/3908/
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2010-03-29, 21:49

Ahahahahahah! Sorry... Can't stop...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! What the hell is this? xD

Where the world has co... Ahahahahahah!

Really, I must stop... ok...

See, thingy? You can't trust in anything big corporate companies say... Except when they're desperate...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Borg 2010-04-09, 22:43

Darkwing wrote:i think you forgot to use the f word somewhere in that sentence

Hahaha...nice one. Sarcasm = makes u feel good, makes others feel bad.

Darkwing wrote:hm, it's like living in Canada. Canada itself rarely has contests, but the states always does, but the contests that happen in the states are never applicable to Canadins, despite us having a trade agreement, being neighbours etc

Yea!! I live in CA too and so ANNOYING!!! You want to go for a major competition, you have to fly to the US. Or drive. But that's a headache.

Thingy wrote:Well, bioware is based in canada. So it would only make sense to have it in canada too. Or at least have another similar contest in canada.

Yea I'm beggining to think bioware in based in Ca because we always wet our pants.

For Instance--ppl like me. (jk)
Mr.Borg
Mr.Borg
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-08-11

http://www.brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum