Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Personal Reviews

+3
Insane Crayon
Darkwing
Evil Person
7 posters

Go down

My Personal Reviews Empty My Personal Reviews

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-04, 17:58

PM me if you want me to do a specific review. I request that this review post is kept to me posting reviews. I will review any game i have and or have played. But ya, i dont want this off topic so i am the only person, besides admins and stuff who can post here, you personal responses on my revies can be posted her, but dont let it get out of hand!

Game: Star Trek Armada
Year: 2001
Platform: PC
Personal Rating: 6 (Scale 1-10, 1 being bad, 10 being good)
Type: RTS
Review: Star Trek Armada is a relitivly easy game, the graphics are, not the best but not bad. The ships are to balenced though, i would have liked to see difforent ships than ships that were made up, like a Klingon D7 instead of the Science ship, something like that, or something that fit each race more, like for borg, instead of making that akward dumbell shaped thing, it could have been an assimilation Sphear. I diddnt like the lack of control on the ships, i would have liked to see hard points on ships (I.E. Starwars Empire at war) and also the abbility to control ships from a bridge commander point of view (I.E. Star Trek Bridge Commander). The fleets were to easaly built up and not authentic like the real star trek, i would have liked to see eras in the game to, like TOS era, were you could build Constitution and Maranda class ships, then TNG were those ships could be built, then voyager and so on. Also i would have liked to see klingon ships more powerful and built faster were fedearion ship weaker and built slower to resemble the star trek universe more. All in all though it was a decent game.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1176
Location : Space (The Final Fronteer, These are the voyages....)
Registration date : 2009-06-28

http://starwarsuc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

My Personal Reviews Empty Re: My Personal Reviews

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-06, 01:16

Halo 1 and 2
Year: i am to lasy to look
Platform: PC, Xbox ( i think that is it)
Personal Rating: 8
Type: First Person Shooter
Review: Halo 1 was good, but it lacked a back story, i thought that it had good gameplay, when i got this game, i was still somewere in 2nd-5th grade, the internet gameplay was always going good, it is still going good today, and that is on the computer. Anyway i liked how there was a lot of weapons to choose from, though the humans lacked weapons that affected the covenant they were good agenst the flood, During Flood Levels i would carry 1 Human Gun, and 1 Covenant Plasma Rifle. i found it the best combo, also the human shotgun was the best for fighting the Flood. Halo 2 was good, i liked the story i had, also i liked how you played as both Human and Covenant, it was nice to be being shot at by something other that the covenant. Also i liked how the Vehicals in Halo 2 were more balenced, though the humans still had the same vehicals, I liked the added texture to the Pelican, as in halo 1 you could not see the pilots, the window was tinted. I liked how the hunters weapons were upgraded, i also liked the introduction of all new weapons, and aliens, but the games downfall was it got cut off after Level 12, I think also that in the one level were you start at the Covenant landing bay thing (level 10 i belive) you should be able to get in there Drop Ship and use its weapons to take out the covenant.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-02-06, 01:33

my brother prefers taking the flood on with a shotgun and assault rifle, i personally like the assault rifle and pistol against the flood. And I believe 2004 was the year
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2010-02-06, 03:12

My opinion for the first one was shotgun and pistol... halo 2 was brute shot and shotgun [sword for random beatdowns after it's energy expired]
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Destral 2010-02-06, 03:13

I preferred the shotgun and the Assault Rifle against any and all enemies in Halo 1, and in Halo 2 I used Energy Sword and Brute Shot a lot.
Destral
Destral
Number 1
Number 1

Male Number of posts : 1792
Location : Im not behind you. Dont look back there. Seriously, dont. Thats a bear. Im in front of you.
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://www.earth-link-origins.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-06, 03:44

Yah, in halo 2 i used this combo The Blue gun thing and the brute gun, and when i attacked the floodi droped one of them and used my energy sword, then once my energy sword was up, i would need to find a human weapon. That is why it took my 12 hours to beat the game, Yes i have a lot of free time, I sat down for 12 strait hours and played the game, roughly 1 hour per level.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2010-02-06, 12:49

wow, i couldn't do that, i'll like play a game for maybe two hours every few months
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-25, 16:07

Sorry for the long time between posts, havent had that much time, well i do have time i am just lazy....

OK new Review,

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
My Personal Reviews 920237_62001_front
Year: 2005 (that is what the box says the copyright is anyway)
Platform: Playstation 2 & 3, and Xbox & Xbox 360, Computer (Windows and mac i belive)
Rating: 9 (Scale is 0-10, 0 being worst, 10 being best)
Type: First Person Shooter
Review: Ok i liked this game, i got it a few weeks ago, and i still haven beaten it yet. It is hard and i am only on easy. This game offers you a look into World War 2, after the ladnings on Normandy (I.E. Omaha beach). The game starts out, you are Matt Baker a new Sargent (I think or close to it) and you are in a plane, the plane gets shot down and you parachute into enemy terratory approximetly 1 day before D-Day. YOu manage to loose all of your gear in the beggining landing. So you walk around, this level is ment to be a toturial, not the level before this that i will get into later. After you find another solder they give you a Pistol and tell you to watch for germens, of course some germens appear (i think, that could be later) and you must kill them, then you find some people for a squad that should have landed a few miles away but landed here instead, you find a house and some French lady starts saying you are 4 miles from were you should be, so you go off and kill some Germens and find an AA gun and destroy it. OK that is not the first time you get to control your charictor in the game, but it is the first level. You start the game in a trench youcant get out of (It is like what will happen later in the game or something, i really dont know i skipped half of it because i kept dieing) anyway i think this is why you get promoated to head of your squad because someone dies here. Anyway you are in a trech you cant get out of,the germens keep coming and your machine gunner dies, you take the machine gun and start shooting, your men are dieing at a super rate, then like 5 panzer tanks come and you either destroythem and the mission ends, or you die and the mission ends, anyway then you start the mission were you 1 day before D-Day. This game lets you command 1 person at the begging of the game, then a few missions later you advance to a 3 person squad, this is the max number of people in a squad. Anyway Then you get a first full squad, this squad is good for suppresing fire, you will learn how to give your squad(s) orders later. Anyway then once you get the first full squad good for suppresing fire, you get a tank, so now you have a tank and a squad to supprese fire, i like to get on the tanks machine gun and have my men fallow me and tell the tank to go places, your men will fallow the tank now you if you do this right, they will suppres fire from behind the tank and then the tank can rush the machine guns in the missions like this. Now yur tank dies a few missions later and you are given an assult squad (dont get the 2 squads messed up i died because i sent the wrong squad to assult) and ya, so you have the first squad suppres fire and have the second squad rush the enemy, be carfure this does not always work. Now in this one mission, you get a squad, and a shermenb tank a few mission later, so it is a farm house you have to storm, so i lost my squad instently, but i still won the mission, i sent the tank in before me because this mission only had 2 other tanks in it and my tank just charged through all te Infentrii (yes i spelled that right, that is how the germens spelled it or something) Anyway ya i just used my tank for cover, you can only control 2 squads total, a tank counts as a squad. So i hoped that helped you in this game, And like i said the game is awsome, but the reason it wasent 10 and i put 9, because some eliments of gameplay were just not good, like some missions are just to hard in easy, i keep dieing on this one mission, i pased it but after like 5 tries.....Some missions if you loose all your squad you cant find renforcements......Terrible. Anyway i liked it mostly.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2010-02-25, 16:13

Aah! The Great Wall of Text!
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-25, 17:58

Please no Spam, i dont want this to get locked, So stay on topic.....i know you are sortove on topic, but from what you just said 5 other people are going to post something and get t compleatly off topic......(you were kind of on topic but i dont want others to be like spam)
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2010-02-25, 18:05

You let me worry about the spam, if things get too spammy and you want it back on topic, send me a PM and i'll come in with the modhammer.
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2010-02-25, 18:07

It's Shem.. he makes things interesting... and I would have said it too xD
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2010-02-25, 18:19

Sorry then Evil Person. Yes, this thread is dedicated to your reviews.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-25, 19:50

I had nothing wrong with your post, it is just that i know some people (New people) are going to look at that and be like YAY SPAM, and not think about it (i have watched it happen before, and many topics got locked on a difforent site) If there was less of a boom of New people i wouldend have said anything....Thanks for being understanding
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-25, 20:12

Ok, Civilization IV

Name: Civilization IV
Platforum: Computer (Only computer i think)
Year: Who cares, i am to lazy to look
Type: RTS (Real Time Stratagy)
Rating: 8
Review: Ok the game that amazed the schools so they put it in there book fair.....Anyway, i liked this game it was fairly good, though i diddnt like how a man witha stick could take down an Appachie Gunship....hay whatever floats your boat Sid. Anyway i liked how the cities looked real, but i would have liked to have been able to zoom in on it and watch the cities go about there buisness, i diddnt like how your forces were giants...I was pissed the first time i forgot to put a guard at this one city....Then i lost it and they captured it, then the ficken Romans were my cloasest allies, and started attacking my southern perimeter. Ok they had like 5 cities along my perimeter, and i had my primary food sources and metals and all that down there, and i was currently in a combined effort to take out Atila the Hun with the Indians, the Egyptions, the Chinease, and the Romans were staying back to protect themselves. So anyway i had all my forces on my east attacking the northern Mongual 9I think that is how you spell it) Flank. and the Romans took half of my contry. Any way i just got sidetracked, so this game is based apon how you take out your enemy, it takes stratagy, and even if you are at piece with everyone that can change, so the game doesent end when you make piece with everyone, and watch the fricken Romans, they always do that. anyway i like playing as the Germans, or the Americans, simply because the Panzer or the Navy Seals. So that is an overlook of Civilization IV. I hope you like it.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2010-02-27, 16:41

Grand Theft Auto Vice City, San Andreas, 3, and 4
Year: Many difforent years
Platform: Playstation 2-3, Xbox-Xbox 360
Type: 1st Person Rampage Destroy the city kinda Game
Rating: 10 (Overall)

Review 1: Ahh Vice City, one of the games that puched the limit og Playstation Stuff, this game was small, lacked many things, like being able to change your cloaths, i mean who packs 100 outfits of the same thing.....Anyway i liked the vehical variety, i have never gotten to all the vehicals yet, so...I like how if you use the cars float cheat, you get to go to the other city and not get shot at Very Happy Anyway i liked this game and i hoep you do to. (I gave this game a 9)

Review 2: (San Andreas) Best game in the first 3 listed here, i must admit, I really liked this game, alot, i beat the game and i am still playing it. I liked how the radio stations were good, i liked the music on them, my favorite channel was a mix between K-Rose and K-DST......I liked the variety of planes in this game, there were alot of planes. In the beginning of the game i thought you could only go in the small space that was revieled on the map. No i was wrong....Anyway when i first started to play this game i got lost, really lost, but i figured it out and i could give you directions to get some were the fastest posible. (I dont know the names of the places, but ya) Anyway i liked how the cars handled difforently, well not with stearing but with speeds. I diddnt like how when you were on the high way, the NPC's would cut you off or change lanes right in front of you most of the time causing an accident, yah, really pissed me off.

Review 3: Ok well this is the third game, i really havent played this one that much, but it is really similar to GTA VC, so just look at that review.

Review 4: OK well i have seen many trailers for this game and i want it, i like the graphics, i also like how it is so real, like if you ram a wall there is damage, and the NPC's have turn signals.

Special Idea: This goes to rockstar games, i think that you should make a world, that is a mix between all the grand theft autos, ok and what you should do is make it online, so that there are NPC's but most of the people driving are real players, i think that would be cool, i also think there should be a fast and slow lane in the highways, seeming this is in america, and you should get tickes befoer going to jail......
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Borg 2010-03-17, 19:31

hmm....nice.

My friend has this game and I played it once. Exhilirating but somewhat annoying at some times.

Good tips.
Mr.Borg
Mr.Borg
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-08-11

http://www.brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2010-03-18, 22:47

Star Wars Empire At War and Expansion
Year: (I dont know)
Platform: Computer
Type: RTS (Real Time Stratagy)
Rating: 10

Review: OK, i really liked this game, i mean it was fantastic, it was a great starwars game. I think the story was good, the cinimatics were just recordings of the Charictors Walking around on maps though. I liked both the Exspansion and the original game, they were both great. I liked the graphics, they were good, it diddnt look real, but i looked better than Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I liked how if your units were behind something in ground combat, they diddnt get hit. I diddnt like the fog of war, you would think that if you have a ship in orbit of the planet, you would be able to see the whole planet. I liked how there were 3 points of view on this game, like the Galixy map, were you can move troops from planet to planet, then space combat, and ground combat. I liked how in combat you would go to Cinimatic Mode. I thing my fororite unit was the Home One, and i loved the Shield Genorator in ground combat. I wish they would make one for the Clone Wars......
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Person 2011-01-04, 02:27

(Not a Necro, its a revivement of an old topic)

Grand Theft Auto 4
Year: Unsure
Platform: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC (i think)
Type: 1st Person Rampage Destroy the city kinda Game
Rating: 10

In my earlyer Grand Thefu Auto Review i said how i really liked the trailers, and to be honest, i really like this game, its the best Graphics, most realistic, great physics, and the easyness to play the game without cheats was awesome, though the map isent nearly as big as the San Andreas Map, its still a huge ass map, its in liberty city and its great, i loved this game overall, and i hope you do to.
Evil Person
Evil Person
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down