Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have fetishes for half lizard half bird aliens?

3 posters

Go down

Do you have fetishes for half lizard half bird aliens? Empty Do you have fetishes for half lizard half bird aliens?

Post by Thingy 2010-01-24, 17:42

Then boy, will you love ME2! They've made garrus a romance option. I would ask myself wether i should laugh or cry, but the line ''You know me, i like to savour the last shot before i pop the heatsink...'' made it quite clear. Excuse me while i roll on the floor laughing myself to death. (Just so you know, there's no real sex here, they're just talking for a while and hinting at sex. But it's quite clear that in another scene, they will be having sex... Dirty human on bird lizard alien thing sex... *Shudder*.)

Oh, and by the way, there might me some mild spoilers here, nothing to worry about really, just wanted you to know.

Tali is also a romance option. I do like how they dealt with the situation though, they managed to keep a sh*tstorm from consuming their forums (you'd be surprised if you knew how many sickos want to nail Tali and Garrus on the ME forums... Or maybe not. I mean... It is the internet... Rule 34 and all...) and made a really funny thing of it while at it. Truly genius.