Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

5 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by Deoran Drages 2009-08-17, 06:05

seeing no-one has done this i thought i will., but it's just a quick review

It was... okay. Quidditch made a return which i like. Another thing i enjoyed is how they've really transformed Malfoy into a main character instead of the minor annoying guy from the previous films. The bridge scene was very good as well as well when Slughorn agrees to return to hogwarts. What i found dissapointing is how there were no non-verbal spells or Sirius's will and Kreacher. Overall i give it a 6.5/10 and would rather watch the other movies (save for Order of the Phoenix)
Deoran Drages
Deoran Drages
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by webxro 2009-08-17, 06:13

ok this review is a little two "long" so you get 3/10 carrots , but i like the idea just make it longer
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by Silvershadows 2009-08-17, 10:56

no the new potter was terible they skipped half the book and to make up for that they added scenes that werent in the book to explain the bits they missed out like when harry hides the book with ginnnie in the book he is hiding it from snape and we dont see snape asking for the book from harry
Silvershadows
Silvershadows
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1385
Registration date : 2009-06-07

http://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-08-17, 11:05

It's... Far too small. But it's alright for it's size i guess, i give it a 3/10. You should try making them far longer and far more detailed in the future.
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Deoran Drages 2009-08-17, 18:49

okay, ill make longer next time, another thing is there was no point of the death eaters entering hogwarts
Deoran Drages
Deoran Drages
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-08-17, 19:16

the thing with movies like harry potter is you absolutely cannot compare them to the books. you will always 100% of the time be disappointed. some people (massive potter fans mind you) liked this one the best because they intentionally tried not to make it the book, but to make it the movie. now i personally haven't seen it all, so i won't judge until i've done so
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down