Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x2-the treat

4 posters

Go down

x2-the treat Empty x2-the treat

Post by webxro 2009-08-16, 12:07

A huge space game adventure this game is set in the X universe and was at that time one of the best games on the marched because of the huge re playability this games is purely Grand .
The graphics are awesome and the number of ships is nice , you star this game in a small M5 argon scout and you can end it in a huge M1 fleet carrier launching fleets of fighters and commanding you M6 ships or using a M2 destroyer launching a huge firepower of the ultimate weapon the mass driver , or if you are into cheating just use a powerful Khaah/unknown whit the laser weapons or well the possibilities are endless and if you add the hundreds of mods and scrips ( especially the Voyager ship ) you have a huge game whit a huge area of ships and many races .
I talked about the ships but how about the economics , the universe if full whit factory's of weapons , weapon components,components of weapon components well you get the point and the prices adjust every second based on demand and request .
And the great thing about this game dosen`t end here this game has a script editor that allows to make software for you ships whit the condition you know the basics of programing , but if you don`t you can find on the official website tons of software for your ships .

the only thing is this game is in the shadow of X3 because X3 is newer and has better graphics and more ships , but i don`t have x3 , but you can have it just go and by it .
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

x2-the treat Empty Re: x2-the treat

Post by Thingy 2009-08-16, 15:01

Again, you should put alot more info in it. Make a detailed review, if i wanted to know that stuff i'd just go to filefront, they have both the discription and a bunch of mods. This is a pretty good beginner review though, sure beats my first reviews.
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-08-16, 15:07

yea but i made this in 6 minutes because i wanted to be the first to make a review here , if you like this game please no piracy in my topics
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-08-16, 15:11

Well, reviews are to give detailed information to potential buyers so they know wether it's good or not before they put those 30 bucks on it. So you should make it more detailed in the future.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-08-16, 15:18

yeas i can , this review will be more detailed in the future but i made this because i like this game and i am constantly playing on the same saved game for 2 years , but if you want a good game try X3 (the newer X2)
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-08-16, 15:21

Create reviews as full as you possibly can, possibly comparing with other similar products, and maybe with pictures.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-08-16, 16:33

well i would like to see other people trying to make reviews because up until now i am the only reviewer , and i don`t try to make you buy this game , i just want to say how great this game is if you want a great game then try x3
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-08-16, 16:49

You will, i'm making a detailed review of SWG right now. I think you can use some of it as pointers as i alredy have some experience with reviews. (And no, i'm not trying to bragg)
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-08-16, 16:55

I am awaiting a software review section.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershadows 2009-08-16, 17:21

yeh i we need one also why is there movies but not tv series
Silvershadows
Silvershadows
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1385
Registration date : 2009-06-07

http://brokenmirror.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-08-16, 17:30

@ Thingy : i have no experience in making reviews i just made this because i just really like X2 and i just like Star control 2 because even after 17 year( the same age as mine ) it still has fans
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: