Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat]

5 posters

Go down

[cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat] Empty [cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat]

Post by webxro 2009-07-21, 10:38

hello i am new to this forum , but i wanted to put this cheat here , and you wont find it anywhere else well i`ve google it and found nothing so here it goes but before a few
warnings :
Works only on windows xp and you need to see the hidden files .
If you are asked to overwrite any files backup them up before doing so .
Now that i`ve done with the warnings let me tell you what it is , it is a edited saved game and you start whit a uber ship at the beginning of the game whit only one planet visited ( sorry about that but you can`t save the game unless you travel )
OK lets start enter in C:\Documents and Settings\ and double click the user-name mine is Master(just to know ) then enter in Application Data and double click the Macromedia
and then Flash Player and after that in #SharedObjects
and you should see ther one folder whit some random numbers and letters ( mine is 937CQRVH ) double click it and now you are in a folder whit some folders , depending where you play flashtrek you should look for a folder whit a name of where you play flashtrek if not search for a folder called "flashtrekbrokenmirror.swf" or only for folders whit "trek" in there names in that folder paste the file uploaded below ( also wach for the folder to contain a file named "gameslot1.sol" so that you can paste it in the right place ,start the flashtrek broken mirror and load the new game
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-72112048.html(ps download availeble for 30 days after the last download )
Spoiler:

What it does : when you load this savegame (the 4th from top to bottom , also named "god,gods,god" )you have a uber ship and all the other planets are unvisited , just like a new game , the advantage is that on this ship weapons don't have reloading time so you can fire continuously and the shields are infinite , well look at this[cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat] Nopnjeiinxdx ( click to enlarge )
also be advised that the same files works for BMIII
the same files are compatible on BMIII , just put them in the BMIII folder instead of BM folder , and i need a name for this "mod" .

Please post you opinions here.

Last edited by webxro on 2009-07-21, 15:44; edited 4 times in total
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

[cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat] Empty Re: [cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat]

Post by JPB18 2009-07-21, 10:42

And, what it is this supposed to do?
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

[cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat] Empty Re: [cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat]

Post by webxro 2009-07-21, 12:06

is suposed to give you a uber ship in a new games , is just a new saved game i`ve edited to have the uber ship at the start of the game , if you want it later in the game , just post you saved file here , and maybe i will add edit you saved game to add the ship
here i a picture of me useing transphasic torpedo whit speed
[cheat]uber ships at the begining [cheat] Nopnjeiinxdx click to enlarge , also try it i tested this cheat only on my pc but the flash saves should be the same on all computers , if you want to edit your saved games use http://sourceforge.net/projects/soleditor/
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-07-21, 12:56

Do you know about the cheat to play as Borg?
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-07-21, 13:01

yeap but i prefer not because a cube is not looking good , and is only one , but these uber ships , whit some edits i can have 30 or more
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-07-21, 16:14

theres a thread about this somewhere... ah herewe go.
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-07-21, 16:44

no is different , this is a saved game(29.4 kb) , edited to change the ship to a uber one , nothing more , just as well you can put stations or planets to replace the ship
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by raffitz 2009-07-21, 17:31

Huh... Finding saved games... I'd never seen it before, though I theorized it was possible...
raffitz
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://github.com/raffitz

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-07-22, 03:05

well it is possible and editing the saved games you can edit anything that saves , including planets strength , and in BMII you can fly the Dyson sphere, or you can increase the planets strength to make a hardcore game
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by raffitz 2009-07-22, 09:34

I can't conquer most planets with the strength as it is, I won't increase it - LOL...
raffitz
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by webxro 2009-07-22, 09:37

then how about il will make a savegame whit all the planets as strong as Lysia ?
webxro
webxro
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by raffitz 2009-07-22, 10:59

That would just suck... I like it how it is, but I'll try it anyways...
raffitz
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down