Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you get if you combine games and xrays?

3 posters

Go down

What do you get if you combine games and xrays? Empty What do you get if you combine games and xrays?

Post by Thingy 2009-05-03, 10:59

Imagine you're bored to death and you just finished your whole game colection and you've got an xray machine. What do you do with it?

If you've answered '' xray myself till i get irradiated and enter the walking ghost stage of radiation sickness then die a very slow painful death'' well, you could do that too... but you could also do as this guy did. get all the gaming consoles ever made and xray them. Also, for some reason, get a coconut and xray it...

Reintji (his flicker name, i dont have an idea what his real name is...) did this and made a gallery out of it on flicker. Here's the gallery, it's really worth a look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravanderende/sets/72157594368940565/
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

What do you get if you combine games and xrays? Empty Re: What do you get if you combine games and xrays?

Post by Galaxy-Scarface 2009-05-03, 11:20

interesting...
Galaxy-Scarface
Galaxy-Scarface
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

What do you get if you combine games and xrays? Empty Re: What do you get if you combine games and xrays?

Post by Earthdeath 2009-05-03, 12:33

How wonderfully pointless...
He must be such a loner.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7919
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down