Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iran delivers hate speech on anti rasicst conference

4 posters

Go down

iran delivers hate speech on anti rasicst conference Empty iran delivers hate speech on anti rasicst conference

Post by Thingy 2009-04-20, 19:52

Ahmedenijad (who by the way is iran's president, if you have been living under a very very large rock for the last few years) delivered an anti jewish hate speech on a UN anti rascism conference today. It prompted a very rare reaction from most of the delegates of the western world, they left the conference. They obviously knew they were begging for it when they invited him. He has a really nasty rascism track record, he has spoken out against the holocaust saying it's a jewish invention and that it never happened and done alot of hate speeches against israel and judaism as a whole.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSLJ34980320090420
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

iran delivers hate speech on anti rasicst conference Empty Re: iran delivers hate speech on anti rasicst conference

Post by Philly Homer 2009-04-20, 20:03

Nothing new. Everything Iranian media has to say about the West has something to do with Zionist conspiracies.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

iran delivers hate speech on anti rasicst conference Empty Re: iran delivers hate speech on anti rasicst conference

Post by killerflood 2009-04-20, 23:09

I dislike extremists...

Ignorance maybe a form of pride. If so, he has too much of it.
killerflood
killerflood
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jarhead 2009-04-20, 23:23

I agree, I dislike extremists
Captain Jarhead
Captain Jarhead
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by killerflood 2009-04-20, 23:41

It's not to say the US has no extremists.

Political, national, religious extremists...what's the difference in the end? I'm thinking alot of them think only of their side and not any other.
killerflood
killerflood
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum