Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

behind lines platform game

4 posters

Go down

behind lines platform game Empty behind lines platform game

Post by 11dn11 2009-03-11, 15:05

i am creating a platform game tell me wat u think of my idea!!!

Behind Lines story line

2 years ago: 2 agents working outside the law attacked, aiming to assassinate the leader of the world’s most powerful terrorist organisation, “laws enemy” main headquarters of operations. After a successful infiltration and an amazing attack they reached the stairs to the top floor of the 12 storey building, of which at that point they were heavily attacked by 9 heavily armed soldiers working for General Mohammed Frake. The first agent was shot through the head and then the second was locked down on the stairs and gassed.
Present day: 13 nuclear attacks across the continents of Europe, North America, Australia and Asia have been made leaving over 500 million dead and millions more injured. The organisation behind this are “Laws Enemy” they are funded and supplied by over 900 other gangs and terrorist organisations worldwide, and have at least 700 people working for them across the planet as far as we know of, but there could be many, many more.
You are Major Paul Charter working for the British Imperial Army, better known as B.I.A. your mission is to close “Laws enemy” down once and for all. To do this you will need to assassinate General Mohammed Frake and retrieve the secret piece of equipment that is on the top floor in the vault. Your team are Colonel Tom Lucas, Major Joe Michaels, Major Sarah Day and Major David Palmer. Unfortunately after the outside agent where killed their agency dispersed and went into hiding, of which meant that “Laws Enemies” base was lost. Your mission is to locate it at all costs, find and access whatever it is that is in the vault on their top floor and assassinate General Mohammed Frake, leave the rest to the military. To get to their main headquarters of operation you must find and close down other basses of theirs, capture and interrogate leaders of supplying gangs and allies.
11dn11
11dn11
BANNED
BANNED

Male Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

behind lines platform game Empty Re: behind lines platform game

Post by me naam is m 2009-03-11, 15:10

sounds interesting. flash or executable?
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 11dn11 2009-03-11, 19:05

wats executible? anyway ive got a mate who works with sony and he sed if he cant convince them to make it he'll give me sonys base code so i can make it an exeptional hombrew lol unfortunatly that means i can only make it for psp and pc
11dn11
11dn11
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2009-03-11, 19:06

Reallly? Wow!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 11dn11 2009-03-11, 19:09

yer lol
11dn11
11dn11
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-03-11, 19:10

you mean you're making a non flash game? i dont want to burst your bubble but you need a whole team to make something like that, it takes a long time and lots of effort just to make a flash game
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 11dn11 2009-03-11, 19:16

i do no but i may have sony helping and they have conexions to tom clancy and other big game companys
11dn11
11dn11
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-03-11, 19:20

Thingy wrote:you mean you're making a non flash game? i dont want to burst your bubble but you need a whole team to make something like that, it takes a long time and lots of effort just to make a flash game

hint, try game maker first. is a dutch invention, and it's really a recommendation if you're new to it.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 11dn11 2009-03-11, 19:28

ok.....but the sony base code should help so i have access to all sonys material
11dn11
11dn11
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-03-12, 05:27

i dont think they would let a friend of an employee have all the codes or even help him a bit. They're alredy having alot of games in production. And for the other big game companys, they wont help anyone who needs help.
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 11dn11 2009-03-12, 16:05

yer but he is like the executive manager of the branch and anyway it aint all the codes its just the codes to acces things like their game engines and all their graphics enchancements but anyway if i do go through with it i wil make it through sony so obviosly onto the ps3 but onto a secondary hardrive runner, so i can reformat the main proccessing of the game so u can play it on the pc, lol and i will upload i preview onto here so you can tell me what you think
11dn11
11dn11
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: