Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost

5 posters

Go down

Lost Empty Lost

Post by Gnatsirt269 2009-03-07, 21:51

I don't know if anybody saw this show, but I watched it for a couple of seasons till I got board of it. One question remains in my head. What was the "Thing". You know, the thing that knocks down trees and stuff. Does anybody know what it is?
Gnatsirt269
Gnatsirt269
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://cyforumia.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Lost Empty Re: Lost

Post by Philly Homer 2009-03-07, 22:01

Lost Faradox
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnatsirt269 2009-03-07, 22:04

That explains very little...
Gnatsirt269
Gnatsirt269
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://cyforumia.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerome Star 2009-03-08, 11:44

Wow, you haven't watched very far then, have you? Admittedly, I was getting bored of the first season myself... Too much character development, very little mystery or plot. But once you get past that, you can see the really awesome stuff Lost is known so well for.

I don't want to give it all away, but the 'Thing' is rather awesome looking... You'll probably end up seeing a picture of it sooner or later, so I can describe it: A giant cloud of black smoke that reflects a person's memories digitally inside it. Kinda creepy and cool at the same time.

What it actually IS though... Well, that's what you'll have to figure out. Once you get past season one, there's plenty of mysteries and cliff-hangers to make you wait anxiously for the next episode Basketball
Jerome Star
Jerome Star
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-03-09, 12:13

Lost?

I've heard people talking about it from time to time.

Watched like, one episode of it, got bored, and then changed the channel to House.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthdeath 2009-03-09, 12:45

Lost is crap.And retarded.More like a japanese show, seeing as it has a polar bear on a tropical island.
Earthdeath
Earthdeath
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7919

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-03-09, 13:35

How about seeing a woman floatin down the Delaware, chewin on her underwear, with a polar bear at her side?
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerome Star 2009-03-13, 16:09

It's a mystery show. The intrigue of the entire plot is the strangeness and the inability for fans to be able to actually come up with how those particular events came to be. HOW is there a polar bear on a south pacific island? WHAT is that monster and HOW was it built? Unlike other sci-fi's, it doesn't explain everything, and instead leaves it up to the individual mind. It's unique, since most science fiction shows and films attempt to explain their technology and such.

The sad thing is that there are a number of people with short attention spans that won't enjoy it because they want everything told to them right off the bat. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with that. But maybe because I like to write a lot and my imagination is my favorite tool, I can enjoy and appreciate Lost more than those people.

Oh well, I will admit that season one was boring. I'm not really into all the character development and lack of plot there. But I had seen a season 3 episode and ended up enjoying it, so I decided to bear with the first season so I could get to understand the characters better. Then I started enjoying seasons 2 and 3 - and lately 4 - much more.
Jerome Star
Jerome Star
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down