Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra Serathia's Data Log {From Darkwing RPG}

4 posters

Go down

Terra Serathia's Data Log  {From Darkwing RPG} Empty Terra Serathia's Data Log {From Darkwing RPG}

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-02-10, 15:15

Login: Terra Serathia
Password: ******

Login Successful

Log Entry 2
The ship is bleh. Some of the systems constantly fail and some of the systems just don't work. For Vexar's sake, I wish to be home! This mission has no importance to anything at all! Mallor is seeming more and more familiar, but I must spend more time investigating him to be sure. He does remind me of something, but he left a long time ago... Never said a word to me... No, it can't be him..
{End Log}

Log Entry 3
Mallor is acting like that wolf more and more everday. It can't be possible. The ship was hit pretty hard by a Romulan strike squad, but we escaped. Rivers is heading out on a mission, and he left me in charge. More to come later.
{End Log}

Log Entry 4
For the love of Vexar, I was right! Mallor is that wolf that had left! There are so many questions I must ask him. Where did he go? Why did he leave? The only reason that he even stayed alive was because of me. Rivers still isn't back, so we went ahead and started another mission. God, why must my feelings about this be so jumbled?
{End Log}

Log Entry 5
Rivers came back, but hasn't sensed any change about me. We are heading out on another mission and what is that out....
{Log Interrupted.. Data corrupted}

Log Entry 6
We suffered a heavy attack. Half the crew are dead and most are injured. Mallor is fine and so am I. Rivers is gone, and we don't know where he is. This day gets better and better.
{End Log}

Log Entry 7
{Encrypted} {Encryption bypassed}
I just received word that my love was killed in a raid... I can't let my feelings show. We just took over a Fed ship and are heading towards the Dark Star... I grafted Rivers a synthetic arm. I can't believe I missed the funeral... Vexar d*** this ship and Rivers. I better end this entry before I get tears on the PADD.
{End Log}

Log Entry 8
{Encrypted}
{Encryption bypassed}
I just disabled the forcefield. The Mark II has a Vixerian design, and no sign of any Fed technology... Rivers may know more about me than I first thought... He even knew the location of the Dark Star... I received word that my ship was completed... I still miss Kaliandra... I'll put more into this PADD when we board the Mark II.
{End Log}
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Female Number of posts : 4354
Location : PUT THIS IN YOUR BONG AND SMOKE IT. I AM A FREAKING SUPER NOVA
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Terra Serathia's Data Log  {From Darkwing RPG} Empty Re: Terra Serathia's Data Log {From Darkwing RPG}

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-02-11, 13:14

Log Entry 9
Boarded the Mark II... I found my new quarters... and a note from Kaliandra... She is not dead! She just faked her own death to escape from the raiders... I have to get out of the bridge to get to my room... I must see her! This ship is of Vixerian design, and it's technology is really advanced. Let's see if it comes complete with fighter drones..
{End Log}

Log Entry 10
I would consider this more of a journal entry than anything important. I'm just taking time to look back on what has happened. I was assigned to the Darkwing Mark I, met the wolf Mallor, was almost killed, became temporary Captain of the Darkwing, met with Kaliandra, almost got killed again, helped River's with his missing arm, heard bad news about Kaliandra, and now I know that she is alive and on this ship!! I'm so happy and overjoyed!! She can help replace our dead Sensors officer. She was the one that activated the security system as we got on board, and of course the badly made Fed weapons were destroyed. Maybe I can ask River's to take a tour of the ship to see if it has anything else that could be useful, and maybe get word off this ship to the Vixeria and have my ship trail the Darkwing. Even the Mark II couldn't get past the new shield on it, taken from this own shield system that guarded the Mark II, and it couldn't get past the sensor scrambler. Or could it? Let's just hope. With what has happened, we might need the extra firepower. That one person that new about the Darkwing might be a major pain in hamperin River's mission, and if the Mark II gets destroyed, that hampers my mission. I must get the schematics off this ship. I've been going through the records, and the security system has a full compliment of military attack drones. These will replace our dead marines. I must get back to work before River's suspects something.
{End Log}

Log Entry 11
{Encrypted}
{Encryption bypassed}
Experienced another dizzy spell. Kaliandra said it wasn't good. They are ever increasing as we head to Orion, and .....
{End Log}

Last edited by Terra Nova on 2009-02-12, 11:03; edited 2 times in total
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Terra Serathia's Data Log  {From Darkwing RPG} Empty Re: Terra Serathia's Data Log {From Darkwing RPG}

Post by leewatson1 2009-02-11, 15:26

(hope you dont mind me posting here delte it if you want)
thats good why didnt any of us think of that earlier keep going im intreged now
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-02-11, 16:01

Terra... Since when am I dead?

But it seems good... work...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-02-11, 16:04

WOW, indeed yes, since when is JPB dead?
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-02-11, 19:37

Edited
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-02-12, 15:25

Log Entry 12
This is Kaliandra. I've decided to go meet Rivers. Terra is not waking up. It might be that she has hidden her true self for so long. I must see Rivers!! HE WILL PAY IF HE HURT HER! I WILL PERSONALLY DISMEMBER HIM PEICE BY PEICE IF HE HURT HER!! I still have access to most of the security systems and others. {Activated Sound Recording} "Terra, please stay safe. If anyone sees this, please don't bother her, or I will personally impale you on a spike." {End Voice Recording} Now I must get to Rivers.
{End Log}
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-02-27, 15:22

Log Entry 13
Kaliandra Again. Terra is sleeping and is feeling better. I don't what could have caused the dizzy spells and the fainting. I hope she is okay. Every time she wakes up, I make sure she eats, and that she is as comfortable as possible. She keeps seeing things while she sleeps... I'm worried for her... That Mallor knows something, and if I have to torture him, I will get that information.
{End Log}

Data Log 14
I've been out of it for some time. I keep seeing images of a life that I don't even remember. Who is this Leia, and what is she doing here? Mallor said she is the late Queen, but that can't be possible. I'm of royal blood, and the Queen is my mother....but what is her name? AHHH!! Every time I try to remember something of my past, my mind is flooded with images that I don't recognize. Every time I have a memory lapse, I get this sudden pain in my head and chest. What is wrong with me? Something seems to be off with Rivers. He seems to be lost in his own mind, and now he seems to be having memory lapses. What is going on?! I need to confront Rivers. We must figure out what is going on and try to figure out how to fix it.
{End Log}

Data Log 15
This is a recap of what I saw. I saw burning hulks of Federation and Vixerian ships. I then see a crying mother Vixen with a child, and a man walking out of a fire and reaching a hand to offer aid. The Vixen mother takes his hand and then it is blackness and that is when I come back to reality screaming and in pain. Who was that Vixen and the child, and who was that man? The mother looks familiar, but I can't place why... I need to talk to Rivers....
{End Log}

Data Log 16
Kaliandra again. Terra and Rivers are more off than usual. Terra's memory seems to be off. She remembers her mission, and everything since starting it, but anything before that seems lost to her. I must ask Leia about this. Maybe she may know something. Terra doesn't even remember what her mother's name is. This is really troubling.
{End Log}
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-03-03, 11:23

Log Entry 16
Mallor... He was the man in my memory. He saved my mother and helped save the Vixens from Federation slavery. So many dead, so many Vixens lost. He doesn't know it, but he is a hero among Vixens. I guess it's time for some backstory. When the Vixens fought back against the slavers, we didn't have the big fleet. We had were better at land combat than in space. We were able to push the slavers out of the system, then we went to building ships. We had a fleet large enough to fight, then the Federation showed up. There was a big battle, and my mother was on the main capital ship that was disabled. Mallor was on the only remaining moving Vixerian fighter, and he saved me and my mother. I was a young Vixen back then, merely a cub. Mallor brought the last remaining Vixens to our current planet of Vixeria. To think this Mallor was the Mallor of the past... It's just doesn't fit. What happened to him to change him... to what he is now. Mallor keeps treating me like I'm a cub though.. Makes me want to punch his face.
{End Log}

Data Log 17
Kaliandra has been avoiding me ever since Rivers left. Though it is kind of for the best, since I've been doing some thinking. I've done the mission: Get the blueprints and every information this ship has. Kaliandra did say some Vixen named Aeris is coming to pick us up in my ship. That Leia is... strange but I don't care. I want off this ship. I want to be home. I need to be home... I need to go ask for some alone time with Kaliandra so we can discuss what we are going to do. Some of the information I gathered could cause the Vixens to go to war with the Federation... and I've seen enough death... I wiped that information from the Darkwing Mark II's computers.. or rather moved it to a secure computer with a master override. Only Mallor could access it and I've left a message on his PADD. I hope he gets it. Even if someone activated the Construction Mode override, if someone knew the master override code, they could access the information. Kaliandra walked in..
{End Log}

Data Log 18
I just met my mother!! I'm so happy!! Aeris brought my ship with a full 375 crew members, excluding the assualt squads for boarding parties. I got a full look on the inside. Full hangar, my own quarters, a giant swimming pool.. It's like a cross between a luxury cruiser and a full destructive Super Juggernaught Capital Ship. I'm going swimming first then going to check my wardrobe!! I'll have to make periodic trips to med bay for recovery sessions, but I'll be okay. I know I will..... If Mallor shows up again, I'll put a sword through his head so fast he won't realize that he is dead.
{End Log}
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-03-03, 11:35

Brilliant. exactly what i was going for... cheers

anyway, I think you'll be able to predict the next little surprise... Wink

and ehm, i think i'll be starting Mission 4 right now, because unlike you i cannot post in locked topics. Mad
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-03-03, 11:39

me naam is m wrote:Brilliant. exactly what i was going for... cheers

anyway, I think you'll be able to predict the next little surprise... Wink

and ehm, i think i'll be starting Mission 4 right now, because unlike you i cannot post in locked topics. Mad

Indeed go! Make episode 4! Just don't block all my ways like you did the other time!
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-03-03, 11:54

I will when i found a way to have a nice talk with your character while i'm at the same time supposed to be pursuing terra, and then finding out a way to come clean with terra, and interacting with rivers, all at the same time. Shocked scratch
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-03-03, 12:03

me naam is m wrote:I will when i found a way to have a nice talk with your character while i'm at the same time supposed to be pursuing terra, and then finding out a way to come clean with terra, and interacting with rivers, all at the same time. Shocked scratch

A nice talk... I think I did started yelling to the walls... "Mallor, what the hell do you want from this ship!" remember?
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-03-03, 13:44

heh, i know. but i'm trying to think something up...
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-03-05, 15:18

Log Entry 19
I just was told... that Aeris was never my mother... They said... that Leia.... is my long-lost.... sister... My.. mother was killed... all those years ago... and her name was... Zeria... Rivers will die. If I have to kill him, he WILL DIE!!! First priority is seeing Leia... and Mallor...
{End Log}
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-03-05, 16:17

Terra, have you been reading my mind? Shocked or did i accidentally send that to your mind?
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-03-05, 16:20

I probably read yours
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-03-05, 16:23

meh. doubt it.

anyway, the only thing which didn't match was the name...
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Crayon 2009-03-05, 16:24

Heh Razz doesn't matter
Insane Crayon
Insane Crayon
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down