Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaza.

+6
JPB18
me naam is m
Shemuel
Jtull
Darkwing
Ismael
10 posters

Go down

Gaza. Empty Gaza.

Post by Ismael 2008-12-29, 22:49

So Israel basically spammed air strikes onto Gaza recently following escalated attacks by militants with in the Gaza Strip.
Any thoughts?
Considering how people think Israel are the good guys yet are responsible for the majority of child deaths, civilian deaths and total deaths.
Ismael
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Gaza. Empty Re: Gaza.

Post by Darkwing 2008-12-30, 01:20

wow. now there's a topic! welcome to the forum, and if you bring more of this, we'll have stuff to talk about for months!
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2008-12-30, 01:23

that is indeed plauseable DW.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5308
Location : How do you want me to put it? 6 figure grid reference? Codernates? 4 dimentional spacial codernates?
Registration date : 2007-12-04

http://twitter.com/#!/jbctull

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2008-12-30, 01:25

i think this whole Israel situation is something that can't be answered in a black and white approach. it is the conflict of too many religions, and a lot of yucky stuff
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2008-12-30, 01:27

I kinda think this whole battle should end use words they hurt more than bombs.
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Location : How do you want me to put it? 6 figure grid reference? Codernates? 4 dimentional spacial codernates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2008-12-30, 07:16

I think that Hamas are absolute repulsive idiots by firing rockets at Israel all the time. They will never give up because they are fanatics who believe they will always be in the right, even if they kill women and children. But on the other hand the Israelis, with all their technology and defences, could try and wear out the storm. Eventually all conflicts will burn out (eg. Wales/England). But by attacking them, they are making the problem worse. They won many years ago, and there is no more victory to be had. And also, how can they justify bombing? It isn't accuate enough just to kill Hamas fighters, which Israel tries to claim they do. 4 Israelis have been killed. Around 400 Palestinians have been killed.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-12-30, 07:24

do you know WHEN they started firing rockets again? the day after the cease-fire ended. talk about idiots Mad
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2008-12-30, 07:27

Complete idiots. But the thing is that going out and killing them wn't wrk. Unless you kill every last Palestinian. Which is probably the easiest thing to do in the long run. But not the right thing to do.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-12-30, 07:40

the easiest thing to do would be throwing a nuke upon the whole of israel/palestina and never have that bull$@&# again.

but yeah, that would be wrong.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2008-12-30, 08:38

Indeed... Isreal has been bombing the civil population of Palestine... I think that the right thing to do was request a permission to the palestinian government to operate inside their territories and then try to hunt the Hamas operatives...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 5475
Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

http://joaopedroborrego.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2008-12-30, 08:59

Gaza is officially run by Hamas
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-12-30, 09:03

you know, democratically chosen

basically, Gaza is a nation of terrorists.

according to Israel at least.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2008-12-30, 09:23

It's basically true. But at the same time, Israel is a nation of warmongers.

Now, after reading this thread, go read the one at Vexxiang.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-12-30, 09:24

i already done that. in fact, i'm reading it from the first start
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismael 2009-01-01, 01:26

Yeah, in VX they seemed to gang up on hellhound pretty quickly heh.
Ismael
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismael 2009-01-01, 01:30

Shemuel wrote:I think that Hamas are absolute repulsive idiots by firing rockets at Israel all the time. They will never give up because they are fanatics who believe they will always be in the right, even if they kill women and children. But on the other hand the Israelis, with all their technology and defences, could try and wear out the storm. Eventually all conflicts will burn out (eg. Wales/England). But by attacking them, they are making the problem worse. They won many years ago, and there is no more victory to be had. And also, how can they justify bombing? It isn't accuate enough just to kill Hamas fighters, which Israel tries to claim they do. 4 Israelis have been killed. Around 400 Palestinians have been killed.

You have to remember Hamas' point of view. In their eyes the state of 'Israel' is false and shouldn't exist, in some respect, it wasn't meant to exist as it does today. Plus, comparing Israel and Palestine to Wales and England isn't a good comparison.

Palestine is backed by every single country other than Israel that it borders, plus many other countries further away, most predominantly; Iran and Pakistan, these are two big influences and huge threats to Israeli Soverignty.
Ismael
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-01-01, 03:45

Ok, I didn't even the read the topic on purpose.

I just want to see what I can come up with by just reading the title.

So, here we go.....

The terrorist religious extremists will always be fighting each other.

Nothing can stop them.

Nothing will.

Nothing has. LOL!
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-01-01, 10:09

Both are being complete idiots, sure, israel is being bombarded with rockets from hamas but they're basicly oversized fire crackers, they didnt have to cover gaza in bombs because hamas killed four israelis, it just gives hamas an excuse to continue bombarding israel. Hamas are outgunned and outnumbered, those ''missiles'' they send at israel only give israel an excuse to bomb gaza back to the stone age, they wont give hamas back their land. Ok, hamas are 100 times more idiotic than israel but still, that doesnt change the fact that israel are being idiots.
Thingy
Thingy

Male Number of posts : 4452
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-01-01, 10:13

Ismael wrote:
Shemuel wrote:I think that Hamas are absolute repulsive idiots by firing rockets at Israel all the time. They will never give up because they are fanatics who believe they will always be in the right, even if they kill women and children. But on the other hand the Israelis, with all their technology and defences, could try and wear out the storm. Eventually all conflicts will burn out (eg. Wales/England). But by attacking them, they are making the problem worse. They won many years ago, and there is no more victory to be had. And also, how can they justify bombing? It isn't accuate enough just to kill Hamas fighters, which Israel tries to claim they do. 4 Israelis have been killed. Around 400 Palestinians have been killed.

You have to remember Hamas' point of view. In their eyes the state of 'Israel' is false and shouldn't exist, in some respect, it wasn't meant to exist as it does today. Plus, comparing Israel and Palestine to Wales and England isn't a good comparison.

Palestine is backed by every single country other than Israel that it borders, plus many other countries further away, most predominantly; Iran and Pakistan, these are two big influences and huge threats to Israeli Soverignty.

well actually palestine shouldnt exist either if it wasnt for the romans, if they hadnt thrown out the jews on a 2000 years long exile the palestinians would still be in northern syria. Also, it isnt backed by every single country because the only countrys that share hamas goals (kill every single israeli and jew in the world...) are only iran (terrorists and terrorist supporters), pakistan ( terrorists, supporting terrorists too) and a few other islamic fundamentalist countrys, the world only wants israel to stop bombing gaza.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-01-01, 10:16

That is known for double post...

next time, if you want to add something and no one has posted yet, you use the button marked 'edit'...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Location : At atlantis searching for the ultimate weapon! Ok.. I'm in Azeitão, Portugal...

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-01, 10:19

see i told you religon causes war
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-01, 10:28

israel/pakistan has completely NOTHING to do with religion. you see, Jews, Christians and Islamic people have been living side by side in arabic countries for about 14 centuries. but as soon as somebody invades, arabians will attack back. it's as simple as that. religion just gets with the hairs, but it has nothing to do with it.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by leewatson1 2009-01-01, 10:31

[roll="Normal Dice"]1[/roll]
leewatson1
leewatson1
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 3432
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtull 2009-01-01, 10:31

The member 'leewatson1' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Normal Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' : 3
Jtull
Jtull
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 2009-01-01, 10:34

?????

Dices?

Ok... lets see... there is just too much anger between isrealites and palestinians... it is better to saty away from the palestinians when they're angry, but the isrealites are no better... I think this is more on of those tradicional rivality and from the traditional lust of money/resourses...
JPB18
JPB18
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-01, 11:03

wtfing dices?

but yeah, it's best just to stay away from both
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Thingy 2009-01-01, 11:04

JPB18 wrote:That is known for double post...

next time, if you want to add something and no one has posted yet, you use the button marked 'edit'...

oops, sorry, wont happen again
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-01, 11:06

ah well, happens sometimes to new people
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2009-01-01, 12:22

leewatson1 wrote:see i told you religon causes war

No it doesn't. More often than not, politics is the cause of war. Very rarely is there just a case of black and white, right and wrong, religious crusade (even then it could hardly be called black and white.) However, in the case of the Middle East, I agree to an extent. Religious extremism causes war in the Middle East.
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2009-01-01, 13:22

Religious extremism, and "you killed my cousin! Alalalallalalalal!!! Revenge!!!" is what is keeping the war going.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-01-01, 13:24

LOL. That's the problem right there.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2009-01-01, 13:49

very, they don't know when to quit
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2009-01-01, 13:58

Ismael wrote:

To start with, England and Wales is a very good comparison, not just because I know the places. Around the exit of the Romans from Britain, the Saxons came in, pushing the Celts out of what was the majority of their homeland. Fighting was hard on both sides and the wound haven't fully healed now. Religion was another reason- the Christian celts thought it was their duty to fight the pagan invaders.

Iran and the neighbouring states of the area don't like Israel, but that is inevitable. they fear the imposing of others upon themselves ad group together for protection. That is why some like Iran, because they fear the sway of the west and admire Iran's steadfastess. And by the way, Pakistan are not a threat to Israel. There are radicals in Pakistan, but the government are not direct enemies with it.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismael 2009-01-01, 18:19

Thingy wrote:
Ismael wrote:

well actually palestine shouldnt exist either if it wasnt for the romans, if they hadnt thrown out the jews on a 2000 years long exile the palestinians would still be in northern syria. Also, it isnt backed by every single country because the only countrys that share hamas goals (kill every single israeli and jew in the world...) are only iran (terrorists and terrorist supporters), pakistan ( terrorists, supporting terrorists too) and a few other islamic fundamentalist countrys, the world only wants israel to stop bombing gaza.

Hizbollah (The most popular force in Lebanon right now), and Syria both hate Israel and continue to not recognise the state.
Hamas doesn't equal Palestinian. However, Jordan and Egypt to recognise them, but the big threats; Iran, Hizbollah, and I'd say Libya and Syria don't recognise them as a legitimate state, and would support Hamas over them.

Cuba is yet to establish any relations with the state, though I hope they choose to remain neutral. I don't want Islamic Fundementalist's hating them for supporting Israel, or American Capitalists hating Cuba more than they already do if they support Palestine.
Ismael
Passenger
Passenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum