Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ on vicodin again

+9
Philly Homer
Darkjedi
Galaxy-Scarface
Shemuel
Insane Crayon
leewatson1
Darkwing
JPB18
me naam is m
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

should this finish?

DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

DJ on vicodin again - Page 2 Empty Re: DJ on vicodin again

Post by me naam is m 2008-12-28, 08:31

Quantum 75 wrote:Eh let him be, I do that sometimes to...granted chattting on a chatbox to myself no, well, once, but I was bored....

well, it's not the problem of the talking to himself, it WHAT he was talking about. and there was talking before that, which i've failed to post.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2008-12-28, 14:06

Darkwing wrote:but the problem is DJ doesn't have much of a capacity for that. He is a little more reckless with how he appears, demonstrating either complete insecurity about himself, or he just doesn't give a ....
I do care.

And I'm aware that I have an addiction.

It's just NOT taking the pills, that's the problem. LOL!

Now when I look back at what I wrote in the chatbox, it actually makes some sense.

When I talk about the sea, I am talking about the world, and the depths of the sea = death.

Also, when I talk about the house, or my house, I am referring to my life.

And... my life is burning.

Man, I'm never going back to that hospital again.

But yet, I feel like I need to.

No, I'm not going to talk about little Christopher. (He's the little boy that died while I was holding his hand)

There are others that I look after at that hospital, there's Mary Anne, and there's Lue Daniels.

Mary Anne has always been a spry woman, but now being old has just caught up to her.

She's been in and out of the hospital for months now, but just last week she fell at home and broke her hip.

The doctors are wanting to do surgery, but they're trying to get her health up before that.

I don't think she'll survive the surgery, and everyone knows she won't.

Her husband, Murray knows it too.

I have never seen that man cry in my entire life, until the Friday.

He's been in denial about Mary anne's health for years, and now it's realization time.

And then there's Lue..

He's had prostate cancer for years, and he's tried to fight it off with various therapies, but it keeps spreading.

I don't think he will last the winter.

And, he's probably the nicest man i've ever met.

He's only in his 60's too.

It's just sad.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9277
Registration date : 2007-11-22

http://www.subzeroinferno.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum 75 2008-12-28, 16:11

Ookkaayy, Dw, he's done it again....
Quantum 75
Quantum 75
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 83
Location : I exist as many names, in many places, all at once, and yet, not at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-12-28, 16:48

*watches new YT vid from DJ*

i guess i was wrong.

he's not on vicodin

he's on crack!
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2008-12-29, 00:33

no no no, i understand all of this. it makes perfect sense. perfect sense. here's my advice, you've given me something to work with, so now i can give advice. Go back to the hospital, it will in a strange way make you feel better. Talk with relative of Chris (creepy, as that's my name) it will help. Death is a part of life, maybe the best part, scratch that, it is the best part. Being religious you should know that. Even if you aren't Christain (because you're not) you must understand that, here, think of it like this. Life begins when you are born. Life never ever ends, that's the funny part. See, death and life is like a road. You start out from your home, and you start travelling, and make many twists and turns, and even many wrong turns, some worse than others. Some that you think you can't find your way out of, but no matter what, that road doesn't end (nobody be a smartass and say unless it's a qul de sac) Eventually, you get to a really realy big road bump, and the road forks. See, this road bump is death, but the road continues, either into heaven or hell. No, we do not choose which road we take, but just because it seems to have ended, doesn't mean it has, it is only a pause. Now understand I am coming from my religious background when I say this, and though we may not know what is beyond the road bump, though we may fear it, embrace it, accept it as a continuation of life. Chris' life is only continuing elsewhere, and in probably a much greater life than what we live now. Your house may be burning, but what do you do when your house burns? You run, seek shelter from a friend's house. That's what I can give you for now. I hope this helps some
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2008-12-29, 06:55

Even if you aren't Christian (because you're not)
Actually, I am a Christian.

Rephrased: Actually, my religion is Christian, but I don't seem to be acting very Christian right now.

Anywho, I do agree, death is even better than birth. (Actually, 10 times better. LOL!)

Oh, and I went back to the hospital today.

Lue was put into intensive care today, but I still got to visit him.

LOL, I even wrote "Go Sooners" on his little whiteboard on his wall. (Just adding a personal touch to his room, cause he's a big OU fan. Oh, and that's a football team for everyone here that is football illiterate.)

I also visited Mary Anne too.

But, she barely even responds to communication now.

Ha, the old lady survived the surgery! Against all odds too!

She only had a 10% chance of survival, and she made it.

I guess she's too stubborn to die. Razz

Note: It is funny that his name was the same as yours. LOL!

You know, I actually do have information to continue that old Trinity debate.

See, you know how right in the middle of it Tierra died, so I kinda got sidetracked (to say the least), and then I felt unfit to even talk about religion. (drugs, low morals, and self hatred will do that)

Every time I thought about replying, and answering your questions, I just felt shame and guilt.

Which, I guess was/is fitting.

Every time I am referred to as one of Jehovah's Witnesses on this forum, even to this day, my heart sinks out of fear of reproach.

No true servant of God acts like I do.

I live a double life.

But yet, these two lives are really starting to clash, and I don't know the outcome of it all.

I'm turning into a person that I don't know. A stranger, if you will.

I can't even really describe the changes, because I'm starting to forget who I was in the first place.

I used to be able to hold my mind down by a leash, but know I've just let it free.

That's a bad thing, in my case. LOL!

Just about all of the disorders I have I was able to mask.

This is the main place for my mind to vent, but now that when I allow myself to vent my insanity, like a cancer it grows.

I'm afraid I just might lose my mind.

Again.

LOL!

I really appreciate your support though Chris.

You seem to be one of the few people here that have a sense of enlightment.

Actually, I think mainly yourself and Alkanosis are the ones here that can generally level with me to some degree.

Thank you.
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-12-29, 08:17

Darkjedi wrote:
Even if you aren't Christian (because you're not)
Actually, I am a Christian.

Rephrased: Actually, my religion is Christian

you're getting it wrong mister...

Darkjedi wrote:Actually, I think mainly yourself and Alkanosis are the ones here that can generally level with me to some degree.

well THANKS.

anyway, that's not true. you are WAY below them. look at yourself

WHAT ARE YOU?

you are a guy who can't decide who or what he is. choose, and never turn back on your choices.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjedi 2008-12-29, 08:23

Oh, you're taking it wrong.

I'm not saying that I was above them!

I just said that they were somewhat able to level with me.

One can only put their head so low before hitting the ground!

Razz

me naam wrote:WHAT ARE YOU?

Yeah, I still don't know the answer to that question.

you are a guy who can't decide who or what he is. choose, and never turn back on your choices.

No, I can't figure out who I am, and I can't turn back on my choices.

But, who really can turn back on their choices?

You can turn back time. LOL!
Darkjedi
Darkjedi
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing 2008-12-30, 01:23

i think you and i should continue this in pms. if it helps, even a little bit to talk to me on this level or capacity, than i am willing to.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 17810
Registration date : 2007-10-13

http://www.flashtrek-tuf.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down