Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War Blog

2 posters

Go down

World War Blog Empty World War Blog

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-16, 14:33

hello. let me introduce myself. I'm Kees, also known as Case. I live in a small village in the south of the Netherlands. or rather, i lived there, until the assault. i started this blog because people have the right to know, the right to know what is happening here, in the name of THEIR safety.

up until a year ago, the world was a wonderful place, according to some. America was a democracy, relatively then, Oil was worth only $100 a barrel, terrorism was the greatest threat in the world. until that threat came true. a violent assault on the white house killed the not yet inaugurated president of the USA, Barrack Obama, and ended the beautiful fairytale. a state of crisis was declared by the last president Bush, and he used this to make people afraid. of terrorism, but more of Bush himself. he quickly established a dictatorship. these event led to the biggest disaster that mankind had ever brought upon itself: a third world war.

10-21-2009
today it happened. the prime minister of the UK declared the Netherlands an enemy of their ally, the USA, all just because we were a liberal country. a force of half a million soldiers crossed the channel after the declaration of war, and stormed the Dutch coasts at Rotterdam, Den Hague and den Helder, immediately choking the country at it's most sensitive spots: our commercial harbors, our naval harbors, and our Capitol. I think we're screwed. so does our king. it is rumored that he's escaping the country, fleeing to Brussels, or even further away.

10-22-2009
after the first terrible shock was over, our military is organizing itself. ferocious fights are raging in the streets of Amsterdam, at the port-heads of Rotterdam, in the polders south of Den Helder. great surfaces of land are inundated to separate tactically important points from the incoming enemy.

10-23-2009
heavy fighting everywhere. Amsterdam has become an isolated stronghold between the English forces from Den Helder, Den Hague and Rotterdam. heavy artillery and tanks are pounding at the gates of Amsterdam, but we won't let the bastards in.
a stream of refugees is swelling. from the regions of North- and South-Holland are coming lots of people, at least, the ones who got away in time. The English are putting any civilian they encounter into guarded camps. anyone trying to escape is shot.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

World War Blog Empty Re: World War Blog

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-18, 09:59

10-25-2009
the British have crossed the Maas River. my dad, a retired colonel, has been pulled back into duty again. I wonder what they can do with a old legal adviser.
rumors are starting that that there will be a draft. i wonder if i will need to fight too.
people are starting to flee. my mother and my brother want to go to belgium. i wonder what we can do there? I'm convinced that belgium will be the next victim of this madness.

10-27-2009
OMG! i can't believe the f*cking b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s did it! THEY NUKED AMSTERDAM!

10-28-2009
the first images of the victims of the bombing have found their way onto the internet. television doesn't function anymore, the English have captured Hilversum a while ago. it's horrible. i can't believe my own eyes.

10-28-2009
the military still hasn't capitulated. they don't get the order to do so from the government, the government is dead. the king has vanished off the face of the earth, i hope he's safe.

Last edited by me naam is m on 2008-11-19, 14:00; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2008-11-18, 13:28

Oh, the poor king.

Well, I'm too busy trying to fight Iran.
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Male Number of posts : 2656
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-18, 13:34

11-01-2009
riots and pillaging. people who stay have been pillaging houses of the leavers. what will they gain with it? when the British come, they won't have any use for their loot.

11-02-2009
I went to film the hostilities, it's crazy. Heavy Battletanks are trying to break through our lines, but get stuck in traps, ambushes and booby traps. the dutch army is going for guerrilla tactics.

Last edited by me naam is m on 2008-11-19, 14:01; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-18, 16:34

11-03-2009
my mother and brother have gone to Belgium. i haven't followed them. the farewell was painful.
checked my storage today, and went to the store to buy food, but nobody was there. i grabbed some long-lasting stuff, and went away. pillaging had started here too, i had to stomp someone's head in to get what i wanted. my knuckles still hurt.

11-03-2009
the USA has finally condemned the bombing of Amsterdam. of course they don't do anything to stop their allies.

11-05-2009
The dutch airbase De Peel has seized activities, all planes are flying to Belgium. I suspect that ground forces are retreating to the border as well.
motorized transport isn't safe anymore. i was driving in my car to Eindhoven, when I nearly got shot to shreds by a air to surface missile. the retreat of our airforce immediately shows.

11-06-2009
i think I'll be stopping my trips to the front. i nearly got shot today by a sniper. luckily the one who shot at me betrayed himself with that, and he got shot by a dutch soldier. i decided to grab his gear and gun, and run. might come in handy sometime.

Last edited by me naam is m on 2008-11-19, 14:03; edited 1 time in total
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-19, 13:57

11-07-2009
the dutch army is completely retreating to Belgium, my dad told me.
The Belgian government offers help to all refugees, and will harbor all our soldiers. they're taking a big risk, maybe they will be next.

11-08-2009
Germany has finally declared war to the UK. German tanks and troops are crossing the border now as i write.
many dutch troops in the north-east and east of the Netherlands are now joining up with German troops. air supremacy is returning to our side now. i saw some German Falcons, JSFs, eurofighters and saabs fly over today, flying east. a couple of hours i saw them flying back, with their rocket pods on their wings emptied. good.

11-09-2009
after some nosing around in my sources, i found out that 6 of the dutch submarines have just vanished of the maps. several ships in the atlantic and north sea have been reported missing since. soon the north-sea triangle will be more infamous than the Bermuda triangle, haha.

(oops. i just found out that i screwed up on the dating. edited.)

Last edited by me naam is m on 2008-11-22, 13:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : dating! and horrific spelling)
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-22, 13:19

11-10-2009
after a hack-attempt, i've made the website and access encrypted, shielded, masked. the piece of poop who's able to track me down now will have to be born still.

11-12-2009
electricity and internet down. the English have shut down the power grid. luckily i have a laptop with satellite connection and an alternator.
saw an English unmanned reconnaissance plane fly over. two minutes later it was shot down by a RPG or stinger.

11-13-2009
I've been contacted by a resistance movement. trying to recruit me.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-22, 18:52

11-14-2009
the front has moved close. a stray artillery shot landed in a house across the street.

11-15-2009
saw an reconnaissance squad stalking around in my street. figured I'd might as well pluck the eyes out of the engish military and obstruct their vieuw of the situation. two got a nice new red eye between their two eyes, one fleed into a back yard but ran out just as fast, being chased by a stray mad dog. i put him out of his misery. it was an miserable sight.

11-16-2009
empty streets. now even the ones bragging about staying had seen sense and fled or hid.

11-17-2009
fighting in the streets. some dutch soldiers are playing hide-and-seek with the English in my town. i decide to save the mouse, killed the cat. handgrenades do wonders at unsuspecting English soldiers looking the other way.

11-18-2009
i moved. i had been spotted, so i moved to a deserted building shack at my village's building area.

11-23-2009
nearly escaped death. after finishing off a squad of marines from the shack, i overheard them saying on the radio they spotted a sniper. i took a run for it, and hid somewhere else. a tank came in and blew up the shack. the tank drove away, thinking they succeded, when he drove over a manhole cover which i had boobytrapped. 3 kilo of fertilizer and petrol blew it to smithereens.

11-24-2009
moving to the woods. the town is getting too dangerous

11-26-2009
nothing much happening

11-28-2009
what the hell... the English just bit in their own tail. a few years ago, they had been selling anti- nuclear rockets defense systems to germany. these just proved their efficiency. the British had been firing nukes at Germany, and all were shot out of the skies. had a nice fireworks display tonight. i wonder though what will happen to the environment.

12-01-2009
made a trip out of the woods. i'm now behind enemy lines. they haven't noticed me there, i think. killed a squad out of an deserted storage building.

12-03-2009
snow. it's gonna be a bad winter. a nuclear winter?
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-25, 13:08

12-04-2009
half a meter of snow. darn, i can't do much like this

12-06-2009
I've found a stray dog, a beautiful German shepherd. i think she hates Englishmen even more than me, i caught her pissing on a dead one.

12-08-2009
i think the dog is pregnant. i've called her Leia btw.

12-10-2009
freezing -10 deg C. what the hell. the canal is frozen over.

12-11-2009
a bridge near me has become a vital supply line for the english in the city.
oh, wait, wat are these bags of fertiliser and cans of petrol doing here?
i think i'll put them to good use.

12-12-2009
been sabotaging the bridge. i simply slid over the ice on my back, applied the explosives to critical joints, and making a fuze.

12-13-2009
i was almost caught today. luckily the soldier didn't notice the knife in his stomach in time. he now has the honor to get blown up with the bridge.

12-14-2009
BOOM! i bet they'll be mad now, haha.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Meganew Trek 2008-11-25, 13:20

You might want to add some more.
Meganew Trek
Meganew Trek
BANNED
BANNED

Male Number of posts : 2656
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-25, 16:52

12-15-2009
more frequent helicopter patrols. man, they really must be mad. lucky me found a place well covered though.

12-16-2009
Leia has gotten four beautiful puppies. i don't know what do do now though, i don't think i can feed them all

12-17-2009
when i woke up, i saw Leia wandering towards her nest with a rabbit! i think she has proven she can take care of herself and her pups.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by me naam is m 2008-11-27, 17:07

12-21-2009
the first Englishman has set on German soil and lived to tell the tale. but the front is going very irregular, alongside the border with Belgium, the English are losing terrain fast again

12-22-2009
the front has come so close that the English have stopped intensively patrolling my area, it's safe again to go out again

12-23-2009
first thing i did while i was roaming through the city is nicking a motorbike. will come in handy. wiped out a patrol squad today. they almost got me, almost nailing me with a heavy machine gun, but i created a screen of smoke with smoke grenades, and began playing a blind game of throw-the-handgrenade. needless to say i won. nice machineguns do those guys build btw.

12-24-2009
English forces are kicked out of Germany again.
me naam is m
me naam is m
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: