Flash Trek: The Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

3 posters

Go down

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor Empty Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

Post by Shemuel 2011-03-23, 23:29

Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor Empty Re: Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

Post by Philly Homer 2011-03-23, 23:30

Hipster music <3
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor Empty Re: Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

Post by Shemuel 2011-03-23, 23:39

D'aww, Arctic Monkeys aren't hipster, silly American. Their new stuff is a bit more off-the-wall, but they are fairly mainstream here.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Philly Homer 2011-03-24, 00:05

Damn good though. I like it
Philly Homer
Philly Homer
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 7388
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2011-03-24, 00:10

Yay!
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrophage 2011-07-12, 02:09

YES! SO MUCH YES!

Shem, I have a vague suspicion that I got into an argument with you @ Vex over these guys.(EDIT- A suspicion that is unfounded.)

I liked their first two albums more than their third, but I'd have to say that even by Favourite Worst Nightmare, I'd started to dislike the new course they seemed to be following. I liked their first Album and early EPs the most, everything else is meh at best.

Pyrophage
Pyrophage
Passenger
Passenger

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemuel 2011-07-15, 08:43

Egad, who would argue against Arctic Monkeys? Yeah, I have no time for Crying Lightning, and Suck It And See is a very mixed bag. However, I like Library Pictures for some reason.
You should post some music here, I have the feeling you have quite good taste.
Shemuel
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down